What's new

Haryana cops to drop Persian, Urdu words from FIRs

yes i feel so. every field has own professional terminologies so has law and courts.
if they are ammendinf these from other language to local then you will have to bring relevent one in local languag.

so what would be a defendant called in telegu?

:D yeh thats when might NATO alliance cant beat them and a single country is still surviving despite this type of terrorism

Let the andhraites decide what they want to call a defendant.

Law , Police etc relate to local issues & therefore must be understandable to the locals.

It should not be Algebra, its not a medical condition that must be called or known by strange names.

Let the andhraites decide what they want to call a defendant.

Law , Police etc relate to local issues & therefore must be understandable to the locals.

It should not be Algebra, its not a medical condition that must be called or known by strange names.

can any one here from India tell me what is the word for defendant in Telegu?

No it may come up with a script but wont with pronounciation.

So Sir can you or anyone else tell me what is the word for defendant in telegu?

ప్రతివాది ...?

Prativādi

agar bharat main dehshatgardi ho rahi hoti to ab tak kuch na bachta.

You are in peace still Taj Mahal was occupied by Hindu militants. we are facing world class terrorism which US failed to fight still we are better than you in many respects.

So dont come up with wrong comparison.

agar magar kehne se kuch nahi hota.

I say learn Sanskrit 10,000 years from now whatever we evolve into will be able to read these FIRs

agar bharat main dehshatgardi ho rahi hoti to ab tak kuch na bachta.

You are in peace still Taj Mahal was occupied by Hindu militants. we are facing world class terrorism which US failed to fight still we are better than you in many respects.

So dont come up with wrong comparison.
How about we talk about Tajmahal being a potential target of PAF in 1965 and 1971 then? Thanks to IA & IAF that Tajmahal still stands.

The fact that some of my Indian brothers are defending urdu language by saying it is also "ours" is a matter which shows our ideological confusion.

Oh my indians please wake up!, India's soul and strength comes from the ancient hindu/buddhist/sikh/jain/dharmic culture which includes sanskrit/tamil/telugu etc and other thousands of dialects and derivative languages. We don't need foreigners to teach us civilization.

Foreign influence can definately be good but only if it gives us something better then what we have but i don't think that india needs foreign influences in language when we have a whole bank of languages! Better to get rid of this pollution called urdu/arabic/farsi/persian!

Same reason we don't stop using Latin names in biology. Courts have been using the same terminology for centuries. You can call it baggage or enriching vocabulary depending on the way you see it. There is no need to be ashamed of history. Cleaning out vocabulary does not whitewash what happened.

Yes i call it baggage,The complainant should understand what is being written in the FIR and what he intends to complaint in the FIR.Whats the use of terms if the victim cannot understand and only a select few understand how is that going to help a uneducated person who wants to file an FIR?We are supposed to make it easy not make it exclusive and complex.
There is also sanskrit names in biology which makes it even simpler than latin,then would you use sanskrit? since its older than latin?
What history are you talking about?Some invader invades and forcibly makes you learn his language you call it your own?
Let's see this in the present scenario how many speak urdu, i doubt many south indians know hindi at all.Forget writing FIR in urdu or persian they wont understand if you wrote FIR in hindi,in this case its better for them to use the local language being spoken so that every one can understand the contents of the FIR.

can any one here from India tell me what is the word for defendant in Telegu?

It is called prativadi.

How about we talk about Tajmahal being a potential target of PAF in 1965 and 1971 then? Thanks to IA & IAF that Tajmahal still stands.

being potential target in a war with enemy is understandable but being a potential target of own extremist Hindu groups is quiet another that too in a drive of so-called purification

being potential target in a war with enemy is understandable but being a potential target of own extremist Hindu groups is quiet another that too in a drive of so-called purification

In short its all your imagination :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom