What's new

Hardcore Kashmiri militants turn on their masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you dispute his calmness? it was indeed one of the coolest attitude shown by someone who was on spree to spray Indians with bullets.

It is still surprising howcome he was sooooooooooo calm and roam like a filmi hero.

Yeah Madrasa training does brainwash you into being calm afterall he was trained well by his mentors how else can he do it

Freedom struggle! LOL..

Derra Bugti is not whole of Baluchistan my dear friend. Besides do you know how many groups are there within Bugti tribe?

Still you harp on the tune of not poking our (Pakistani) noses into Indian issues! Dosron ko naseehat aur khud mian faseehat.

you mean like on 26/11 you poked your nose into ours?

Kasab was one of the most coolest one :laugh: damn how he was roaming with poses of an Indian flick hero like style with a heavy gun on shoulder.

hehehehehehehe that was funny as well as amazing how he kept his cool

Hahahahah yeah your absolutely spot on.... Y he kept is cool???... He was expected to meet his 72 girls with in few hours of landing in mumbai... But to his frustration he had to wait 4 years to meet them..... He met them few days back.. Must be enjoying now...

They were so cool when they went to the Taj hotel you can see them talking and looking around in shock like wa wa look at this haha

Pseudo-journalism... No surprise, It's Tehalka, an Indian source.. Ali K Chishti, never heard of him before...

Yeah Madrasa training does brainwash you into being calm afterall he was trained well by his mentors how else can he do it

Jee jee bhai angle...

Better to stay mum if comprehension is an issue one can't help..

Thanks for the links...

He's not a regular writer btw, just 3 articles for express tribune in two years...

Lots of article with friday times ...though..

Ok i will give u 2 videos too as bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^Please not at least Friday times, another Tahelka kinda stuff...

Can't watch youtube, you know that..

razpak is one crackpot .. he seems to live in eternal denial..

Do you dispute his calmness? it was indeed one of the coolest attitude shown by someone who was on spree to spray Indians with bullets.

It is still surprising howcome he was sooooooooooo calm and roam like a filmi hero.

Dont you think TTP guys are more cooler since they are repeatatively doing same things what Kasab did once.??

Dont you think their cool attitude overshadows Kasab's coolness when they not kill civilians but dare to kill soldiers or police forces too.??

yeah i know mate.. xinhua is supposedly the only credible source.

If you remember phrase I used was Pseudo-journalism... There are numerous writers like him who write other way around, plenty of stuff available on blogs and local morning/evening newspapers.. Would you regard that stuff?

If you remember phrase I used was Pseudo-journalism... There are numerous writers like him who write other way around, plenty of stuff available on blogs and local morning/evening newspapers.. Would you regard that stuff?

Nope i prefer shooting them up...

One who poses as a news reporter or news anchor while pursuing another agenda might be called a pseudo-journalist.

He has a agenda ..lock him up.. hang or shoot to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom