What's new

Hardcore Kashmiri militants turn on their masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember what Pak Army chief General Kayani told his American counterpart recently? He said that these extremist outfits were his 'strategic assets'. Well, if that forms part of Pakistan's military doctrine, where these organisations and their foot soldiers are to be used in a future war as well as using them now for waging a proxy war against India in a low intensity conflict scenario, then it's bad news not only for peace in the subcontinent but the internal dynamics within Pakistan too.

Unless and until there is a paradigm shift in PA's thinking, the situation will undoubtedly get worse.

Lmao, wtf is a punjabi taliban. This guy needs to find a new job.
You don't know, being a Pakistani yourself? The Punjabi Taliban, sometimes called the Tehrik-i-Taliban Punjab, is a loose network of members of banned militant groups based in South Punjab, the southernmost region of Pakistan's most populous Punjab province.

Major factions of the so-called Punjabi Taliban include operatives of Lashkar-i-Jhangvi, Sipah-i-Sahaba Pakistan and Jaysh-i-Muhammad, who have been involved in the Kashmir insurgency. The TTP has significant recruits from Punjab based sectarian organizations also called Punjabi Taliban. The Punjabi Taliban has also developed strong connections with the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan, the Afghan Taliban, Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi and various other groups based in the North West Frontier Province (NWFP) and FATA.

The Punjabi Taliban has also increasingly provided the foot-soldiers for violent acts and has played an important role in attacking Ahmedi, Shia, Sufi and other civilian targets in Punjab.

When any indian or western writes bad about pakistan,its called propaganda.When a pakistani writes about its negetive aspects,he is dubbed "pen for sale" :lol::lol: I don't know what these guys achieve by eternal lies and denials.After winning the wars in 1948,1965,1999 and liberating bangladesh from india in 71 :rofl: they have achieved so much success that india could only dream about :woot: If you give them links from wikipedia or bbc,they a "propaganda" websites,while the true source of knowledge for them are madrassas and pak army websites :rofl:

You don't know, being a Pakistani yourself? The Punjabi Taliban, sometimes called the Tehrik-i-Taliban Punjab, is a loose network of members of banned militant groups based in South Punjab, the southernmost region of Pakistan's most populous Punjab province.

Major factions of the so-called Punjabi Taliban include operatives of Lashkar-i-Jhangvi, Sipah-i-Sahaba Pakistan and Jaysh-i-Muhammad, who have been involved in the Kashmir insurgency. The TTP has significant recruits from Punjab based sectarian organizations also called Punjabi Taliban. The Punjabi Taliban has also developed strong connections with the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan, the Afghan Taliban, Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi and various other groups based in the North West Frontier Province (NWFP) and FATA.

The Punjabi Taliban has also increasingly provided the foot-soldiers for violent acts and has played an important role in attacking Ahmedi, Shia, Sufi and other civilian targets in Punjab.

Yeah plz stfu, If you have no idea about what your are speaking. I am from the area. There is no Punjabi taliban. Please stop.

Yeah plz stfu, If you have no idea about what your are speaking. I am from the area. There is no Punjabi taliban. Please stop.
STFU??? :woot: Try and deny ignorance for a change! :P It would be good for your health. And so what if you are from the area? That doesn't make you an authority and an expert at everything that goes on out there. And getting some education isn't a bad idea at all, what? And growing up doesn't hurt too. And a little courtesy in your posts is an idea whose time has come! :cheesy:

Cheers!

Nope i prefer shooting them up...

One who poses as a news reporter or news anchor while pursuing another agenda might be called a pseudo-journalist.

He has a agenda ..lock him up.. hang or shoot to kill.

Not necessarily you kill one you don't agree with :azn: Keep your nerves intact mate, the point is fairly simple - Journalism is about stating facts not about fabricating stories of something which doesn't exist.

These hardcore pakistani militant will not rest till they got sharia imposed in Pakistan which anyway most of Pakistani populace wants. And the world should be ready to buy off nukes from fleeing Pak generals.

STFU??? :woot: Try and deny ignorance for a change! :P It would be good for your health. And so what if you are from the area? That doesn't make you an authority and an expert at everything that goes on out there. And getting some education isn't a bad idea at all, what? And growing up doesn't hurt too. And a little courtesy in your posts is an idea whose time has come! :cheesy:

Cheers!

no mate , they are not ignorant !most are just in absolute denial . that is the reason pakistan is still burning . when its majority populace will accept its problems then only they will start finding solutions . i wonder if they will burn to ashes before they will realize it ! and we can not blame all pakistanis because a lot of them are trying to fight against the violence in their own way . example is that jounalist whose article we discussed . he is a brave one , i wonder how long he will survive !

I don't know whether they turned against or not but one terrorist leader did threatened to attack Pakistan if it tries peace process with India. Also since WoT, the nuber of attacks in J&K has reduced. It can be attributed to increased surveillance capabilities of Indian forces but also that the support to these terrorists is now being absent.

Well we can just look at obvious reasons, don't we ?

I don't care if they turn against their masters or go for picnic as long as they are not attacking Indians. Why people are so riled up against decreased terrorist attacks on India in J&K region. Seems like they are disappointed with their so called "freedom movement".

That's a 2009 quote! http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/26124-defining-punjabi-taliban-network.html#post369234

Back when I had so much time to write , miss that.

In any case, do raed S-2's and Muse's comments from 2009 in the same thread-

@Elmo,
Thanks for pointing us in that direction. Just glanced through cursorily, will give it another serious going-over.
You have made some significant contribution to the discussions then, wish you do that again.
Anyway, wish you happiness and fulfillment in whatever that is keeping you away from PDF now.
Cheers. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tehelka - The People's Paper
Funny, when the same paper reported the above news, most Indian members ridiculed it as attention seeking journalism.....suddenly the same source is providing manure to grow hair on many Indian chests.....In any case the GOI doesn't seem to agree with the figures provided in the report.5-fold rise in infiltration bids | The Asian Age
Same happens when you call TOI, TOIlet when it publishes anti-Pakistan news and quote it if it favors your point. :D

Its a decent article with a fair degree of introspection. But as usual instead of looking into the merit of article denial is the first knee jerk reaction.

In another thread I had written about the cost paid by Pakistan society because of its government policies. Seems like I wasn't way off the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom