What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep there is has already crossed 2,200 flights.

Back on PDF? Hope you are meant to stay. ;)

Yes, I'm posting here after a long time.

Actually I wanted to come back as soon as the ban on me lifted in April this year.
But then I lost my password to PDF login so couldn't come, slowly I got more used to IDF,
and forgot about this.

I happened to come across some old notebooks where I had initially scribbled my password
and the first thing I did after that, login to PDF and start posting here again.

Yes, I'm posting here after a long time.

Actually I wanted to come back as soon as the ban on me lifted in April this year.
But then I lost my password to PDF login so couldn't come, slowly I got more used to IDF,
and forgot about this.

I happened to come across some old notebooks where I had initially scribbled my password
and the first thing I did after that, login to PDF and start posting here again.

I am still looking for old notebook. :(

@LCA: recently I heard 2 news
a) Some fighter plane which was inducted 5-6 years ago will schedule to get refueling probe by 2013 end.(don't want to disclose name of plane as it will lead us to illogical dick coparision)
b) USAF is ready to induct F35 with IOC standard..

But our IAF wants 24 Degree AoA, Air refueling capability and many more things.. Without these ancillaries LCA will be considered as failed project and the order will be given to West or Russia (with heavy kickback)...

Kudos Ministry/IAF...

My proposal: Dilute IAF and give 15 Squads each to IN and IA. Gradually dissolve IAF. What is the use of incompetent and IAF? (Which is short of squadron always)...

http://www.thestatesman.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=462270&catid=36

Defence minister to review long-delayed LCA project today
23 June 2013
press trust of india
NEW DELHI, 23 JUNE: Defence Minister A K Antony will tomorrow review the long-delayed Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) project with all the stake-holders including the Indian Air Force to find out ways of avoiding further slippage in the programme.
After the first Initial Operational Clearance (IOC-I) in January 2011, DRDO, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) and Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) are planning to hold the IOC-2 in September this year and Final Operational Clearance (FOC) by the end of next year. The meeting will be attended by senior officials of DRDO including its head Avinash Chander while Air Chief Marshal NAK Browne is expected to represent IAF, sources said.
During the meeting, the IAF is expected to make a presentation to bring out the shortcomings in the LCA that it would want to be done away with and its requirements from the aircraft, they said.
Soon after Mr Chander took over, Mr Antony asked him to take care of the LCA project as his top priority and ensure there was no further time slippage in the programme.
In recent times, Mr Antony has grown impatient over the continuing delays in the programme which was initiated in the 80s and has seen several delays in it and several time and cost overruns. Recently he had said at a DRDO function that, “I am waiting that the LCA should become a reality. I have been given a particular date by the DRDO and I hope that it is the final date and the aircraft gets its Initial Operational Clearance II.
“Antony asked the team of HAL, DRDO and IAF to work together on the LCA project and ensure that it achieves the IOC-II and then the FOC.
The DRDO is seriously undertaking the task assigned to it by the Government and has formed a high-level team to complete the project in time.

images

Defence Minister A K Antony will tomorrow review the long-delayed Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) project with all the stake-holders including the Indian Air Force to find out ways of avoiding further slippage in the programme.

After the first Initial Operational Clearance (IOC-I) in January 2011, DRDO, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) and Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) are planning to hold the IOC-2 in September this year and Final Operational Clearance (FOC) by the end of next year. The meeting will be attended by senior officials of DRDO including its head Avinash Chander while Air Chief Marshal NAK Browne is expected to represent IAF, sources said.

During the meeting, the IAF is expected to make a presentation to bring out the shortcomings in the LCA that it would want to be done away with and its requirements from the aircraft, they said.

Soon after Mr Chander took over, Mr Antony asked him to take care of the LCA project as his top priority and ensure there was no further time slippage in the programme.

In recent times, Mr Antony has grown impatient over the continuing delays in the programme which was initiated in the 80s and has seen several delays in it and several time and cost overruns. Recently he had said at a DRDO function that, “I am waiting that the LCA should become a reality. I have been given a particular date by the DRDO and I hope that it is the final date and the aircraft gets its Initial Operational Clearance II.

“Antony asked the team of HAL, DRDO and IAF to work together on the LCA project and ensure that it achieves the IOC-II and then the FOC.

The DRDO is seriously undertaking the task assigned to it by the Government and has formed a high-level team to complete the project in time.

idrw.org/?p=23627

Every citizen of this country is dying to see this plane inducted.

Rather waiting for the Rafales and FGFAs... dont care about Tejas.

Scrap LCA...

Buy Grippen...

We will make some money by buying Grippen, while HAL will not pay a penny to Indian. By buying Grippen at least few Indian become rich.. What LCA will give, nothing? Once LCA will be inducted, we will be unable to buy foreign maal, it will close doors for upari Kamai (Bribes).

For Indians, LCA must be scraped..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom