What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gessler just posted this pic, showing 2 different helmets, again a prove that a grounding was not needed like the media claims:

tejas25.jpg

Sancho, isn't Trainer version canopy has more head clearance than other version???

In Kaveri engine development project..

1. Successful completion of Official Altitude Testing (OAT) has been achieved.

2.Demonstration of First Block of flight of Kaveri Engine in Flying Test Bed (FTB) achieved

Press Information Bureau English Releases

Good job but where is Sudhir sir ???
And you forget to highlight the planes which made the fights. ( LSP3 LSP5 )
Sorry for late
Flight update

From
LCA-Tejas has completed 1949 Test Flights Successfully. (29-Nov-2012).
(TD1-233,TD2-305,PV1-242,PV2-222,PV3-348,LSP1-74,LSP2-238,PV5-36,LSP3-77,LSP4-56,LSP5-109,LSP7-5,NP1-4)

to
LCA-Tejas has completed 1951 Test Flights Successfully. (07-Dec-2012).
(TD1-233,TD2-305,PV1-242,PV2-222,PV3-348,LSP1-74,LSP2-238,PV5-36,LSP3-78,LSP4-56,LSP5-109,LSP7-6,NP1-4)

Sancho, isn't Trainer version canopy has more head clearance than other version???

Of course:

hal210110173c.jpg

But the point was, that there was no need to ground LCA, only because it has some issues with a new HMS as reported, since other helmets were available too.

i guess i just choose flag because i support them how does it mean that i live in iran

Just confusion, dil pe mat le..
@Aeronaut, can you please delete this banter!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is stopping you to express yourself fully?

Im not sure why either.. Considering his claim of working for DRDO would put him in the DARE division in bangalore.
But making pointless statements will get them deleted, DRDO or RAW.

Im not sure why either.. Considering his claim of working for DRDO would put him in the DARE division in bangalore.
But making pointless statements will get them deleted, DRDO or RAW.

Is he that stupid to use Machines in DRDO for forum posting?

Is he that stupid to use Machines in DRDO for forum posting?

Well, I would use the machine back home to post when I worked at a similar establishment. But there is less paranoia as people know the level of acceptable talk that one can make.

its when you go making vague statements trying to look all top secret.. when things get suspicious.
Because nobody with That level of clearance will ever register as that raises questions in any case.. or someone who either has no actual connection with DRDO or works in the admin department(and really knows as much as you do) would make such posts.

Strange, but interesting and at least we have a confirmation now for the diameter of LCAs radar (640mm).
@sancho
How does it compare with other aircrafts? And how many T/R modules of the AESA can we fit in this size of radome? And what may be the range of such a radar? Can we make any of these approximations?

thanks in advance.

@sancho
How does it compare with other aircrafts? And how many T/R modules of the AESA can we fit in this size of radome? And what may be the range of such a radar? Can we make any of these approximations?

thanks in advance.

Difficult to say and would be mainly speculation which I don't want to add here. For such a small fighter it is deninitely a pretty big radar though. For example, the Zhuk ME radar is officially given by Phazotron with 624mm, the first Zhuk AE had even only 575mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom