DSC00622_2-727979.JPG
DSC00623_2-730512.JPG

No IRST
NO AESA(MMR)
NO canards
NO CFT's
No other major structural improvements
N0 TVC
The above mentioned upgrades were very necessary for LCA MKII counting its 6 years developmen time

Nothing new , that we already havent knew for some time...

What a let down!:tdown::tdown:

What were you guys expecting? :undecided:

AFAIK the ACM said the difference will only be in internal structure/wiring, plus the aircraft will 1 meter longer
Mr Nayak said that the LCA was “jampacked with avionics, pipelines and wiring” but the Mark II would be a bigger aircraft by a metre, with room to “reallocate” systems. “It will have a fresh internal design with more wiring, bus and whatever although it would be a replica of its predecessor in looks.”

What were you guys expecting? :undecided:

AFAIK the ACM said the difference will only be in internal structure/wiring, plus the aircraft will 1 meter longer

We arent exactly waiting for a 1 metre long news..

A canard, rectangular intakes, changes in frontal nose were all expected , at least by me..:disagree:

Ok good now.. what the good news is its 1 more meter long and has got more wires.. well and fine.. :argh:

I metre longer to house the new bigger F414 engine and to carry more fuel or more weapons.

Those advocating TVC or Canards or CFT are proposing too many changes. IAF is using TEJAS as a stepping stone only to more advanced AMCA which is where we may see more of the features people are dfemanding.

I metre longer to house the new bigger F414 engine and to carry more fuel or more weapons.

Those advocating TVC or Canards or CFT are proposing too many changes. IAF is using TEJAS as a stepping stone only to more advanced AMCA which is where we may see more of the features people are dfemanding.

Thats why i said there are no major changes except engine( which we already know for sometime) and a retractable fuel probe.

TVC is not mandatory but the other changes are well expected for a fighter jet that is the newest in the block of its catagory.. If they cant do much after all these years on mark2, i dont expect much from AMCA either.:tdown:

We need to wait till 2014 to see these significant yet insignificant changes to Tejas????!!!:sick::angry::cry:

No AESA and IRST..A complete Let down for me..

why we need anything new ?? Why we need Canards ?if am not wrong LCA MK2 is based on naval LCA with with levcons ?? AESA will be present in LCA MK2 if it completed on time till then HAL PLAYS NO SPECULATION ,they presented a simple ,foot on the earth with no hi fundos stuff.. Am damn happy for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom