What's new

HAL Tejas | Updates, News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
tejas_front.jpg

when will the mass production of LCA starts?

There is No Need to mass Produce it as of now the HAL has only bagged orders for 40 IAF versions and 20 Navy Versions....according to DRDO Chief Many countries are approaching the LCA, If it is so then the HAL has the facility to Mass produce it....

There is No Need to mass Produce it as of now the HAL has only bagged orders for 40 IAF versions and 20 Navy Versions....according to DRDO Chief Many countries are approaching the LCA, If it is so then the HAL has the facility to Mass produce it....

i think only 20 Mk1 are order and 20 more optional..and 9 from navy side..so total 29..

other countries approaching means LCA will be exported?

^^Where as the Limited series production already started..

i think only 20 Mk1 are order and 20 more optional..and 9 from navy side..so total 29..

other countries approaching means LCA will be exported?

No IAF has an order of 40 and Navy of 20 mk1 Fighters..... As far as Other countries are concerned yup LCA is to be exported, But I do not know Which Countries

I can give u the link where Dr. Saraswat says, read the Last paragraph of the below given link

The Hindu : National : Saraswat: DRDO working on India's own computer operating system

No IAF has an order of 40 and Navy of 20 mk1 Fighters..... As far as Other countries are concerned yup LCA is to be exported, But I do not know Which Countries

I can give u the link where Dr. Saraswat says, read the Last paragraph of the below given link

The Hindu : National : Saraswat: DRDO working on India's own computer operating system

20 are order and 20 more optional..
ok lets say 40 are order for MKI means no mass production from MK1..a indian guy in orkut told me No mass production of LCA Mk1 will start and yes Mk2 will be produced in mass numbers,,

bt Mk2 is very far..as per indian officials Mk2 mass production will start by 2016..so till this time india only will have 40+20=60 LCA?

60 LCA till 2016-17

20 are order and 20 more optional..
ok lets say 40 are order for MKI means no mass production from MK1..a indian guy in orkut told me No mass production of LCA Mk1 will start and yes Mk2 will be produced in mass numbers,,

bt Mk2 is very far..as per indian officials Mk2 mass production will start by 2016..so till this time india only will have 40+20=60 LCA?

60 LCA till 2016-17

I can Provide u a Link if u want , There are 40 IAF LCA's On Order... And It need not be mass produced as The requirement are to be met by 4 years, and It needs to achieve FOC before it could be Ordered Further more with confidence, FOC not only makes the Buys Confident but also the Maker... If LCA achieves FOC then Yeah Believe its Going to be ordered Even Further....

Any news/Speculation about the cost per piece? not including the development cost?

Any news/Speculation about the cost per piece? not including the development cost?

a Piece costs 100 crore rupees approx.... IAF ordered 40 aircraft for 4000crores ..... Its daamn too costly folks, comes around 23 Million USD

Can anyone tell me from which newspaper this article belong ??as am on ma way to home from office so i might buy one from vendor in between!

Yest it is but the IAF wanted a thrust to weight ratio of more than 1 with payload.

Wow if they make it ... it will be one of the good capability from such a smallest fighter in the world.. IAF have always demanded best possibilities .. but the problem is they keep on changing now and then without thinking afront what they want 10 yrs from now.. which they have to learn from US counterparts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom