What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

Negative
I doubt any combat helo can do that.

i didnt mean it will be fully enclosed inside the body of LCH,
i said the landing gear which is vertical when landed,will be pulled back and made horizontal in air..

i didnt mean it will be fully enclosed inside the body of LCH,
i said the landing gear which is vertical when landed,will be pulled back and made horizontal in air..

They are static with hydro suspensions. But need not be worried about drag and RCS because they are taking care of these issues. :)

Two more pics of LCH from BR....

DSC_0337.JPG

DSC_0341.JPG

3000 KG Eurocoptor tiger can have MTOW 6000kg, you don have problem with that, but when we said 2300 KG LCH can have MTOW 5600, you smell something...

Paranoia.

lol just common sense..

eurocopter tiger total mission weigh is only 5,400kg below 6000kg MTOW and it's a 3000kg helicopter.

LCH, 2300kg empty + 3000kg weapons, not include other weights which if added would equal or exceed its maximum allowable weight limit for takeoff, 5600kg. that is way over weight for a 2300kg structure can handle. you can believe whatever you want, that number just doesn't add up.
you can forget the specs for range, speed, and altitude..blabla on that paper ads too, if the above mission loaded weight is true..haha

all the attack choppers made so far has total loaded weight below its MTOW and weapon load lighter than its empty structure..lol

It cant do it as of now, due to weapons or not intergrated on 1st prototype, second only going to fit with weapons. still it is not ready yet!!!

Weapons are integrated but only for LCH flight test purposes. TD-2 will start weapon test trial by third or fourth quarter of this year.

Back
Top Bottom