What's new

HAL LCH| Updates and Discussions

Arjun is a failure, this is called FACT. LCA have been in development for more than 25 years, but still in the laughable "testing" phase. this is called failure. based on such recent R&D record, LCH has very high chance to be another BIG failure.

I am a strong believer that not every nation is capable of building modern weapons, your projects in the past 20-30 years have successfully proved that India is just one of those nations.

On the other hand, Pakistan is so different, you see new MBTs and fighters got designed by joint projects with different countries, sure it is still not 100% designed in Pak, but I can clearly see the trend. What you have on hand?

LCA's engine (which is far simple than the WS-10A used in J-10/J-11B) can't be designed in India, seeking foreign helps now, arjun received numerous foreign helps, but still failure. tell me why?

because not every nation is capable of building modern weapons, however we now have this LCH joke again.

And again Chinese Uwach...With Govt. Controlled Media...Govt. Controlled Internet...and so long list... A simple question...Why a so called Immortal fighter JF-17 is not part of Chinese Air force.

Arjun is a failure, this is called FACT. LCA have been in development for more than 25 years, but still in the laughable "testing" phase. this is called failure. based on such recent R&D record, LCH has very high chance to be another BIG failure.

I am a strong believer that not every nation is capable of building modern weapons, your projects in the past 20-30 years have successfully proved that India is just one of those nations.

On the other hand, Pakistan is so different, you see new MBTs and fighters got designed by joint projects with different countries, sure it is still not 100% designed in Pak, but I can clearly see the trend. What you have on hand?

LCA's engine (which is far simple than the WS-10A used in J-10/J-11B) can't be designed in India, seeking foreign helps now, arjun received numerous foreign helps, but still failure. tell me why?

because not every nation is capable of building modern weapons, however we now have this LCH joke again.

You are joking right, Pakistan can't even design and make their own car let alone modern plane (I think they have other things on their mind at the moment) this is their first attempt at a helicopter that took to the skies a few weeks ago:

As for China they rip-off tech other countries have spent time and money on and write "MADE IN CHINA" ON AND CLAIM IT THEIR OWN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Magellan Aerospace to Develop Wire Strike Protection System for HAL Dhruv Advanced Light Helicopters

Magellan Aerospace announced today an agreement with Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) in Bangalore, India for a new Wire Strike Protection System. The agreement includes the design and development of a WSPS for the HAL Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH), which will be carried out at Magellan's Bristol Aerospace division in Winnipeg in 2011. Bristol is the global expert for this unique system, offering a proven design and acknowledged technological expertise.

The AHL system is comprised of an upper and lower cutter, and windshield deflector, designed by Bristol to be integrated into the unique structure of the ALH. Mr. Don Boitson, Vice President and General Manager, Bristol Aerospace, commented, "We have been making and delivering WSPS kits since 1980, and are delighted to have HAL join our family of global customers."

Mr. Ashok Nayak, Chairman of HAL said, "This contract between us for design and development of a Wire Strike Protection System is strategically an imperative for our future business growth and we acknowledge the potential of Magellan Aerospace and HAL with this program".

In 1977 Bristol, with the Canadian Forces, designed the WSPS to provide a measure of protection for helicopters to the potentially devastating consequences of inadvertent encounters with horizontally strung wires and cables.

In 2009, a milestone was reached with the delivery of the 20,000th Wire Strike Protection System (WSPS®) kit. More than 65 models of WSPS have been developed for commercial and military customers around the world, and new systems continue to be designed for the new helicopter developments that are increasing in size and complexity.

Magellan Aerospace to Develop Wire Strike Protection System for HAL Dhruv Advanced Light Helicopters | India Defence

LCH nose vertically down... so close to the ground!!

IMG_0478.JPG

IMG_0496.JPG

Irony is LCH,LCA etc are light only in name they exceed their planned weight.

A very good video by Flightglobal ..

It would have been better without the Jai Ho (Slum Dog Millionaire) song that was playing in the background. It is over used and kind of ruins the video. Nevertheless, great chopper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Irony is LCH,LCA etc are light only in name they exceed their planned weight.

It will be quite helpful if you provide your thought along with some credible source or it will be considered as trolling :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom