What's new

Hafiz Saeed aims venom at India again, Delhi on alert

To Hafeez Saeed

537734_522595797782984_1781441068_n.jpg

Hafiz Saeed is the chief of LeT i.e Lashkar e Fuckin Toiba. What more proof does anybody need ?

And if any proof has to come , it has to come from Pakistan. He lives there. He runs his terror camps there. India can only provide very limited proof. But, no wonder Pakistan does not get any proof against him ; there is no willingness whatsoever.

These double standards that Pakistanis take on organisations like LeT, Jaish, Haqqanis , Afghan Taliban is the very reason why they find themselves in such mess today with all the extremism in their country.

A Pakistani's thought process-

TTP and BLA are evil and our enemies . Why ? Because they kill Pakistanis.

LeT , Jaish and Hizbul are good guys and our friends . Why ? Because they kill Indians.

Haqqanis and Afghan Taliban are good guys not our enemy. Why ? Because they kill Indians, Afghans and Americans.

And then they wonder...

An Intelligence Bureau (IB) warning of a Lashkar-e-Taiba strike on Delhi ahead of Independence Day had the security establishment put the city on high alert Friday as the outfit's founder Hafiz Saeed resumed his now familiar rant against India at a massive Eid gathering in the Pakistani city of Lahore.

The alert, received by the Delhi Police on Thursday, reportedly reads, "Hafiz Saeed in Pakistan's Karachi has said it is important to spread 'jihad' to all corners of India... A Red Fort-type attack needs to be carried out again."

"The alert quotes a paragraph from a speech by Saeed last month in Karachi, where he openly threatened that his terrorists would carry out an attack in Delhi," a senior police officer said.

Hafiz Saeed aims venom at India again, Delhi on alert - Hindustan Times

no offence to Indian friendzzzz.........i couldn't resist to post that pic........

1095013_222671154549459_1607053276_n.jpg

.........:omghaha:

Hafiz Saeed yesterday said- He loves india- and want to achieve eternal peace with them- he further added muslim hindu bhai bhai- he also said he likes to watch Bollywood movies-

And on special request he sang the indian song " beri jalai lay jigger say pia- jigger ma bari ag hai " and he danced to the tune-

I dont hv any proof or the video but indians have to believe me- since they believe anything without any substance or proof-
Peace-

here are the proofs Sir...... he was enjoying himself.....:angel:

HafeezSaeed2.jpg

HafeezSaeed1.jpg

HafeezSaeed3.jpg

HafeezSaeed4.jpg

agent vinod is really working hard...........:omghaha:

India uses this Trojan Horse to push its agenda in the region. It attacks our border areas and then cries hoarse about Hafiz Saeed so called threat.

yeah..thats because he didn't bomb you,did he??he is just a small pawn of ISI in Pakistan..but out of Pakistan,he is the "Face of Terror".. :omghaha:

Maybe according to india and its media anchors but in Pakistan under Pakistani courts he was exonerated of any wrong doing as no evidence links him to terrorist activity.

again - hardly anyone in Pakistan talks about him. It's bhartis who are obsessed.

Total Killings = 93,910
Custodial Killings = 7,003
Civilians Arrested = 121,739
Structures Arsoned/Destroyed = 105,982
Women Widowed = 22,770
Children Orphaned = 107,457
Women Raped / Molested = 10,062

Hafiz Saeed is a saint in comparison.
well if i give percentage stats for ur country nd compare it to india u wil b proved super saint!! :lol:
but i wil not do it...as such issues are not worth recieving thanks!

no offence to Indian friendzzzz.........i couldn't resist to post that pic........

1095013_222671154549459_1607053276_n.jpg

.........:omghaha:
are ye to vhi ghode wala admi hai hai jiski zaid hamid bat kr rha tha..in 1965 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom