What's new

Hafiz Saeed aims venom at India again, Delhi on alert

how dare u accuse india of this :pissed:

All 93,910 were Jihadis trained by ISI and PA to destroy bharat mata and terrorize 999 trillion peaceful pundits in integral kashmir :(
Then brave Indian army used their high Indian IQ to devise a strategy of nonviolence (because they're very profaysnal army) and destroyed all atankis by raping their sister :india:

Can some one please assassinate this terrorist?

you're going to give "Supari"(not Betel nut)??then contact Dawood..oopps...looks like Dawood Bhai don't live in Pakistan anymore... :lol:

Who protects him? our own agencies? our own Army?.

by his own bodyguard..Pakistan accused RAW for killing one of his bodyguard(Father of 7 :omghaha:)..so,one down,few more to go.. :nana:

How dare India accuse Hafiz Saeed for this???He is a "Social Worker".. :omghaha:

Yesterday in some debate some pak fellow said he w was a philanthropist........ That was most funniest things I hav come across.......
Thats y I feel pak destined to be into such situation since Pakistan got many of these spices on their side....

you're going to give "Supari"(not Betel nut)??then contact Dawood..oopps...looks like Dawood Bhai don't live in Pakistan anymore... :lol:

by his own bodyguard..Pakistan accused RAW for killing one of his bodyguard(Father of 7 :omghaha:)..so,one down,few more to go.. :nana:

Shiahs are probably more itching to kill him then the Indians. Lot of the founders and leaders of sunni militant organisations end up getting assassinated one way or another.

Hafiz Saeed yesterday said- He loves india- and want to achieve eternal peace with them- he further added muslim hindu bhai bhai- he also said he likes to watch Bollywood movies-

And on special request he sang the indian song " beri jalai lay jigger say pia- jigger ma bari ag hai " and he danced to the tune-

I dont hv any proof or the video but indians have to believe me- since they believe anything without any substance or proof-
Peace-

Total Killings = 93,910
Custodial Killings = 7,003
Civilians Arrested = 121,739
Structures Arsoned/Destroyed = 105,982
Women Widowed = 22,770
Children Orphaned = 107,457
Women Raped / Molested = 10,062

Hafiz Saeed is a saint in comparison.

:lol:

From where you got these numbers bhai???

:omghaha:.......................:rofl:
1098275_397145143720133_889119527_n.jpg

Bakray ki maa and all...

OBL also hid like a cowardly rat in a cave for long but met justice in the end.

This terrorist is also going to meet his fate one day.

:lol:

From where you got these numbers bhai???

Kashmir diaries on PTV, many of them were brought up on them...

Gujarat security stepped up after terror alert by intelligence agencies

Security has been beefed up in the south Gujarat district after inputs from Intelligence Bureau (IB) that around 13 alleged terrorists are suspected to have entered the district via sea-route, a senior police official said here today.

"We have received an input stating that some 13 alleged terrorists are suspected to have entered the district through the coast. We have stepped up surveillance," Valsad Superintendent of Police Nipuna Torwane told PTI.

An emergency meeting of the district police officials was called today to discuss the intelligence input, following which a decision was taken to intensify the combing and patrolling operations here, she said.

"We have intensified patrolling and combing operations at all public places like railway stations, bus stands, coastal areas. We are also checking hotels," Torwane added.

People, particularly fishermen, have been asked to remain vigilant and report to the police if they come across any suspicious activities or persons.

The IB inputs in the southern district of the state comes after central security agencies had said yesterday that Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba terror group might carry out an attack in Delhi.

Lying close to 350 km south of Ahmedabad, Valsad borders Maharashtra and shares a major chunk of Gujarat's 1,600-km long coastline that runs across Saurashtra and the Gulf of Kutch.

In 1993, a huge cache of RDX had landed on the coast of Valsad, which was subsequently used to trigger serial blasts in Mumbai that year.

Read more at: Gujarat security stepped up after terror alert by intelligence agencies : Gujarat, News - India Today

Hmmm seems like Indian government is planning another Mumbai like attack in her homeland... Hafiz Saeed must be laughing after reading this news since no media anywhere in the world reported such a news except indian media...

Reminds me my old comments that please post from reliable source since Indian media is not a media but a bollywood like film industry where stories are cooked, served and eaten and nobody in the world would know if it ever happened.

Well, You are till stuck with Amar singh story 26/11? well done senior moderator

Check all the tweets and the video...
NOTHING that says anything of the sort that is alleged..
Indians are the new Americans.. fed BS by its media and totally aloof to the outside world in realities.

Denial has a limit, whole world except us are mad..!!

Musharaf voive clip on Kargil too were fabricated. Again denial..!!

Well he is a strategic assets why would they do anything with him... another strategic asset (HS's assistant) was busy in jail and he managed to father a child in his busy schedule inside jail......

Denial has a limit, whole world except us are mad..!!

Musharaf voive clip on Kargil too were fabricated. Again denial..!!

Thats bringing tangents to defend a point that has been made.
I am speaking about the allegations on HS's eid statement..I dont like the man nor consider him innocent or otherwise, but the hoo ha made over his twitter statements is pointless when none of the sort that India accuses have been made..
Who is in denial?

Total Killings = 93,910
Custodial Killings = 7,003
Civilians Arrested = 121,739
Structures Arsoned/Destroyed = 105,982
Women Widowed = 22,770
Children Orphaned = 107,457
Women Raped / Molested = 10,062

Hafiz Saeed is a saint in comparison.

All propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom