What's new

Hafiz Saeed aims venom at India again, Delhi on alert

its look like a bollywood script. :haha::haha:haha:

LOL, what can we do if your speakers are fond making such speeches?

You should listen to Hafiz sayeed in his Difa Pakistan rallies - LOL.

My favourite from Pakistan though is Zaid Hamid, Altaf Hussain and Musharaf - really comical.

a lot of indians and their media are the one who make him a celebrity.....whereas in Pakistan few talk about him or mention him in everyday conversation

yeah..thats because he didn't bomb you,did he??he is just a small pawn of ISI in Pakistan..but out of Pakistan,he is the "Face of Terror".. :omghaha:

LOL, what can we do if your speakers are fond making such speeches?

You should listen to Hafiz sayeed in his Difa Pakistan rallies - LOL.

My favourite from Pakistan though is Zaid Hamid, Altaf Hussain and Musharaf - really comical.

I think your are betraying your Maha bharat by making favourites in your enemy state :D

:omghaha:.......................:rofl:
1098275_397145143720133_889119527_n.jpg

Total Killings = 93,910
Custodial Killings = 7,003
Civilians Arrested = 121,739
Structures Arsoned/Destroyed = 105,982
Women Widowed = 22,770
Children Orphaned = 107,457
Women Raped / Molested = 10,062

Hafiz Saeed is a saint in comparison.

In other word, Hafiz Saeed spoke mean words towards India. What a dangerous thing for India, it is doomed!

Total Killings = 93,910
Custodial Killings = 7,003
Civilians Arrested = 121,739
Structures Arsoned/Destroyed = 105,982
Women Widowed = 22,770
Children Orphaned = 107,457
Women Raped / Molested = 10,062

Hafiz Saeed is a saint in comparison.

how dare u accuse india of this :pissed:

An Intelligence Bureau (IB) warning of a Lashkar-e-Taiba strike on Delhi ahead of Independence Day had the security establishment put the city on high alert Friday as the outfit's founder Hafiz Saeed resumed his now familiar rant against India at a massive Eid gathering in the Pakistani city of Lahore.

The alert, received by the Delhi Police on Thursday, reportedly reads, "Hafiz Saeed in Pakistan's Karachi has said it is important to spread 'jihad' to all corners of India... A Red Fort-type attack needs to be carried out again."

"The alert quotes a paragraph from a speech by Saeed last month in Karachi, where he openly threatened that his terrorists would carry out an attack in Delhi," a senior police officer said.

Hafiz Saeed aims venom at India again, Delhi on alert - Hindustan Times

you wussies are scared of Hafiz Saeed yet making big claim to teach Pakistan a lesson

in which speech did he threaten to send terrorists to attack delhi?

any link to the clip?

in the world of wussies most things are imaginary

Hmmm seems like Indian government is planning another Mumbai like attack in her homeland... Hafiz Saeed must be laughing after reading this news since no media anywhere in the world reported such a news except indian media...

Reminds me my old comments that please post from reliable source since Indian media is not a media but a bollywood like film industry where stories are cooked, served and eaten and nobody in the world would know if it ever happened.

Check all the tweets and the video...
NOTHING that says anything of the sort that is alleged..
Indians are the new Americans.. fed BS by its media and totally aloof to the outside world in realities.

Who cares what he says, he's a charity worker and as long as charity is getting distributed at home in copious quantities, we should not care.

Check all the tweets and the video...
NOTHING that says anything of the sort that is alleged..
Indians are the new Americans.. fed BS by its media and totally aloof to the outside world in realities.

Yes man, how the media prematurely said mumbai attackers were pakistanis and linked with Jamaat Ud Daawa who had nothing to do with Saeed, or how stupid indian media kept saying Dawood is sheltered in Pakistan or how dumb Indian media kept saying the intruders in Kargil were Pakistani regulars etc etc while smart pakistani state kept patiently telling stupid indian media that all those were lies and indian population deserves better and how the drone strikes had no GOP sanction and how no SAABs were destroyed etc etc.

I feel like new americans man, it sucks to be lied to all the time and having no choice but to believe it and live in denial and religiously keep defending it.

Back
Top Bottom