What's new

Guy relax on Taiwan

wash out my dirty mouth? How is my mouth dirty? Stating history makes my mouth dity? :disagree::lol::lol:

:rofl:Yeah, stating history out of your imagination is really dirty. The Japanese in China surrended to ROC at that time. There was nothing to do with the american or british. Go check it or ask somebody who have some basic knowledge of WWII history.

You don't know how your mouth is dirty? Then how do you feel if I call you an idiot or tell you that you are so stupid? It seems these words appear in most of your posts, and you don't know your mouth is dirty. Then, you are big idiot.

Last edited:
Sorry, guys. I seldom pour dirty words to others. But this guy from austrilia (I doubt his identity) is really "amazing". I can't help but welcome him in a special way. :cheesy:

Let's concentrate on our topic and ignore that idiot, sorry again.:azn:

:rofl:Yeah, stating history out of your imagination is really dirty. The Japanese in China surrended to ROC at that time. There was nothing to do with the american or british. Go check it or ask somebody who have some basic knowledge of WWII history.

You don't know how your mouth is dirty? Then how do you feel if I call you an idiot or tell you that you are so stupid? It seems these words appear in most of your posts, and you don't know your mouth is dirty.

To all my brothers, just a friendly, honest advice, do not feel him,

reply him, he only debate with whats he think, never accept "Facts,

Links, sources" I am dead serious , he is 100% 神X病.:cheers::china:

constantly making plans to attack you? Those are just stupid rumours made up by people.

chinese people are so paranoid.

Maybe Australia should be like china? We will get all paranoid because you are building up your military, we will say "ohh china is making plans to attack us" even thought there isn't proof.

No. Everyone is getting anxious about how china is so hostile to every country in the world. A good example is how all the Chinese members of the forum say "the U.S is our enemy" just because the U.S has a stronger economy. It's obvious china wants to be the biggest and strongest country in the world, and they see building up there military as a good way to do that.

The way china acts just makes people nervous. I think to myself that in the future china might start invading countries when they get strong just because they can. I don't trust china.

I trust the U.S because they want peace and are not all paranoid saying "This country and this country is planning to attack us"

the U.S wouldn't attack china, there is no point in doing that. China has nothing that the U.S wants, and the U.S couldn't possibly invade and hold china. Not possible.

You all need to relax.

Well said :tup: In a nutshell , all these countries believing that some other country wants to attack and take over them when they have nothing to offer to the perceived attacker reminds me of those ugly girls on campus who used to mutter to each other that every 2nd guy walking past them wants them and that they fear that they will be molested by all these guys wanting them whereas the guys never knew that they even existed :rofl::rofl::china::pakistan:

这昨天到现在都在不停看政府官方新闻发布网站...
看看在没有什么更新没
怕~~~怕又失望
又来一个虎头蛇尾....不了了之...那就真失望了...
丟人呀~~
咋们现在的政府...膽小的吓人呀
真不知怎么想的
不到有人民出现"忍无可忍"的现象了...才会做"一点"事平均一下 (还可能不是真的)
真不知是为保权, 还是为人民服务

只是有感而发~~~别骂我

To all my brothers, just a friendly, honest advice, do not feel him,

reply him, he only debate with whats he think, never accept "Facts,

Links, sources" I am dead serious , he is 100% 神X病.:cheers::china:

Agree. Let's call him "dirty mouth" whenever he appear. Where are you, "dirty mouth"? Hahaha.... Sounds good.:yahoo:

Agree. Let's call him "dirty mouth" whenever he appear. Where are you, "dirty mouth"? Hahaha.... Sounds good.:yahoo:

No, brother, don't get yourself in trouble for a 神X病, it dosn't worth it

just ignore him, he will die out eventually without any response.
:china::cheers::china:

这昨天到现在都在不停看政府官方新闻发布网站...
看看在没有什么更新没
怕~~~怕又失望
丟人呀~~
咋们现在的政府...膽小的吓人呀
真不知怎么想的
真不知是为保权, 还是为人民服务

只是有感而发~~~别骂我

No, we won't. We know you care. So do I.

这昨天到现在都在不停看政府官方新闻发布网站...
看看在没有什么更新没
怕~~~怕又失望
丟人呀~~
咋们现在的政府...膽小的吓人呀
真不知怎么想的
真不知是为保权, 还是为人民服务

只是有感而发~~~别骂我

最好的报复手段就是加快新武器开发和军队建设。

The best revenge method for China is accelerating the development of new advanced weapons and the construstion of a modern mighty army.
:china:

我英文不太好,还是说中文吧,反正兄弟们都能看的懂
不知道大家有没有看到台湾中国时报的报道:白宫国家安全顾问琼斯无意中向媒体透露
美对台军售是向大陆完全透明的,是事先咨商好的事情.....现在的一切也就是走个形式而已
所以大家都别操这个心了,我倒是对台湾这种花高价买军火的行为感到有些郁闷
大陆千方百计的帮助台湾提振经济,台湾倒拿着纳税人的钱去买美国的军火,真不知道我们这演的是哪出...

You don't know how your mouth is dirty? Then how do you feel if I call you an idiot or tell you that you are so stupid? It seems these words appear in most of your posts, and you don't know your mouth is dirty. Then, you are big idiot.

Go to wikipedia and look at the full history. It also states the strength of the U.S army and lists everything the U.S did. It's obvious your government has took this part out of your history books.

Go to wikipedia and look at the full history. It also states the strength of the U.S army and lists everything the U.S did. It's obvious your government has took this part out of your history books.

wikipedia ==.=="
you consider this a trust worthy source?
You should realize that it can be edited...

这昨天到现在都在不停看政府官方新闻发布网站...
看看在没有什么更新没
怕~~~怕又失望
丟人呀~~
咋们现在的政府...膽小的吓人呀
真不知怎么想的
真不知是为保权, 还是为人民服务

只是有感而发~~~别骂我
现在的政府这个样子是合情合理的。因为中国的封建社会持续了太长的时间,并且,在这很长的时间内,这套系统都表现的很好,甚至是相当好,因此,与此系统相关的一此信念都深深地植入了民族的骨子当中。正因为这个系统具有强大的生命力,所以,在我们的历史上才会出现这样的情况:它能吸收和同化了游牧民族,尽管它们打赢了,他们依然是我们的俘虏;在戊戌变法之时,它能将六君子送上断头台;在民国成立之后,仍然出现了一个袁皇帝;就算是解放后,仍能出现一个话语放之四海皆准的毛爷爷;直到现在,还是只要一张口批政府,就说你是卖国贼,大愤愤。
得承认,得益于这套系统,我们的文化才能数千年绵延不断,卓立于世界之林,才有今日人们津津乐道 的汉唐雄风。但同时,它也使我们在近代饱受凌辱,倍尝战争之苦,时至今日,民众仍思想保守、不想进取 ,,,有事

wikipedia ==.=="
you consider this a trust worthy source?
You should realize that it can be edited...

I know it can be edited. So are you suggesting that the whole page is false?

This is so funny, this is the second time Chinese members have claimed well known history is false, just because there government tells them something different.

Anything on wikipedia can be edited, but if false information is put up, it's immediately taken down by someone else. Also if you put false information up, you get banned.

Also all the information on there has listed sources.

Your claims of everything on there is false is very very funny.

And i can't believe how much censorship china has, the government censors the history books and won't let anyone learn the true history.

I know it can be edited. So are you suggesting that the whole page is false?

This is so funny, this is the second time Chinese members have claimed well known history is false, just because there government tells them something different.

Anything on wikipedia can be edited, but if false information is put up, it's immediately taken down by someone else. Also if you put false information up, you get banned.

Also all the information on there has listed sources.

Your claims of everything on there is false is very very funny.

And i can't believe how much censorship china has, the government censors the history books and won't let anyone learn the true history.

Where the hell did I claim that the whole story is false?
I claim that it cannot be use as a source~~
is it really that hard for you to understand?

By the way, I don't live in Mainland China, look at the flags...
before 1997 i studied in Hong Kong after that I went to Canada with my families~~
Never actually settle in Hong Kong nor Mainland China...
so the "censorship" thing don't apply to me.

*places went for study > Hong Kong, Canada(Vancouver and Toronto), UK(Manchester)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom