What's new

Gujarat leads in growth, South India needs to catch up: Report

And yeah another thing. see the contrast here. farmers of vidharb(in Maharashtra) mostly grow cotton, farmers of guj. also mostly grow cotton. soil of maha. is more fertile and weather more suitable thats what we all know. but farmers of vidharb are commitiing sucide where as farmers of guj. are happy exporting their crop and are becoming more and more prosperous every day.

You see there are no bad soldiers. Only bad commanders.

Why so?? Any specific reason for that?

Reasons are obvious yar. Its not that I think he is guilty of anything. Its just that a good chunk of our popultaion hates him gutterly(for whatever unjustified reasons), so according to me it would not be right for him to be a PM. He should become Home Minsiter or defence Minsiter.

Reasons are obvious yar. Its not that I think he is guilty of anything. Its just that a good chunk of our popultaion hates him gutterly(for whatever unjustified reasons), so according to me it would not be right for him to be a PM. He should become Home Minsiter or defence Minsiter.

i hope even those people open their eyes some day, break free from the lies and see the truth that even their heart knows deep within.

He is needed for cleaning up the internal mess which is far more worse than the external mess.

I think NM is strong enough and can handle both Internal and external mess..! And not to Forget that as PM he will enjoy all authorities/power which he can't as home minister..!

I think NM is strong enough and can handle both Internal and external mess..! And not to Forget that as PM he will enjoy all authorities/power which he can't as home minister..!

In our country the HM post is nearly as powerful as PM. I would prefer a suave articulate person like Arun Jaitley as the PM

In our country the HM post is nearly as powerful as PM. I would prefer a suave articulate person like Arun Jaitley as the PM

It is due to his ill planning that LK Advani is not our PM this term. He can be a spinster not a PM by a mile ever.

It is due to his ill planning that LK Advani is not our PM this term. He can be a spinster not a PM by a mile ever.

Advani is past his sell by date. I dont want 'yet-another' 85 year old becoming the PM. Anyway Im not coming into this BJP vs Cong debate 'once again'.

The thread is about how the South should catch up with Gujarat and develop more. If discussion go there, I will post. if not let me be excused.

Advani is past his sell by date. I dont want 'yet-another' 85 year old becoming the PM. Anyway Im not coming into this BJP vs Cong debate 'once again'.

The thread is about how the South should catch up with Gujarat and develop more. If discussion go there, I will post. if not let me be excused.

^^ I was talking of arun jaitley as PM not advocating advani.
btw, let us return to the thread topic.

Thats because Telengana is criminally neglected while Andhra is prospering.

I beg your pardon, where is Hyderabad located. The entire industrial base of AP is almost in Telangana, so are the marquee damns like Nagarjunasagar and power plants. Yes, there are some water disputes, but you cannot compare the agri production from dry-land with deltas.

There are social and developmental issues in telangana that are not existent in coastal areas, but please.. you are reciting the bullet points of TRS which is family-business playing with emotions of people and appealing to their baser instincts.

Back
Top Bottom