What's new

Gujarat leads in growth, South India needs to catch up: Report

Narendra-Modi-blog.jpg

We need this man to lead our country in Future...I hope we will see him as PM...:)

Me too... we desperately want NaMo. i still remember the day when he was in our college answering questions of students very honestely. i asked him about corruption and u know what this strong man said- NA KHAATA HU, NA KHAANE DETA HU..!

I think modi is a jerk. Hey i am entitled to form my own opinion. He is a prick with 'principles'.

Narendra Modi cannot be pardoned for the sins committed against Muslims but there is no denying fact that he is the most able leader at state level. He is yet to prove his mettle at national level

I think modi is a jerk. Hey i am entitled to form my own opinion. He is a prick with 'principles'.

yes, he is a jerk because inspite of being a politician in india he is not corrupt, he thinks about development of his state and people and works hard for the well-being of country. the other jerks are RATAN TATA, BHARTI MITTAL, ANIL AMBANI, MUKESH AMBANI, HINDUJA, JAY PRAKASH etc. etc. etc. who r top bussinessmen of india and have made their desires public that modi is the most deserving person to b our prime minister.

Narendra Modi cannot be pardoned for the sins committed against Muslims but there is no denying fact that he is the most able leader at state level. He is yet to prove his mettle at national level

When muslims of guj. dont have any prob. with him and are voting for him who r we to pardon him or not. if u have any doubt, again watch the interview of shahi imam where he was asking muslims to vote for him. and well, i have never heard any news of minority discrimination in guj. after 2002.. its 2011 now right?

Me too... we desperately want NaMo. i still remember the day when he was in our college answering questions of students very honestely. i asked him about corruption and u know what this strong man said- NA KHAATA HU, NA KHAANE DETA HU..!

Seriously?? What a fitting reply that was...:)

And yeah, According to sacchar com. muslims of guj. at more prosperous than muslims of other part of india. and for your kind info. the land for the new nano plant in guj. which is to create 30,000 jobs is given in muslim majority area so that muslims of that area could be benifited by it.

What sins are you talking about dude? He is not proven Guilty yet!!! The case is in court and going on according to the law of land.!! And yeah not to forget that he has been given clean chit by SIT..! Don't be a fool!

Narendra Modi given 'clean chit' in Godhra riots case: Report

Narendra Modi has got tremendous leadership skills, no doubt. I just wish our present coward PM had just 1% of those skills that NaMo possess.

And yeah another thing. see the contrast here. farmers of vidharb(in Maharashtra) mostly grow cotton, farmers of guj. also mostly grow cotton. soil of maha. is more fertile and weather more suitable thats what we all know. but farmers of vidharb are commitiing sucide where as farmers of guj. are happy exporting their crop and are becoming more and more prosperous every day.

Back
Top Bottom