What's new

Gujarat leads in growth, South India needs to catch up: Report

aaahhhhh..........punjab badly needs to kick NDA out .................they are ruining Punjab

what do you mean by criminally neglected...?

You know what I mean.. All the high caste Reddy and Kamma businessmen controlling all the business and resources of AP while there is hunger and farmer suicides in Telengana. You have Cyberabad and Hightech city on one side and Naxal problem on the other. AP is one of the most unequal societies I have seen. Some of the richest neighborhoods in India like Jublee hills and Banjara Hills and then there is famine stricken Telengana.

aaahhhhh..........punjab badly needs to kick NDA out .................they are ruining Punjab
punjab needs nda we dont want another scam like ludhiana city centre.........which was done captain ji itself

punjab needs nda we dont want another scam like ludhiana city centre.........which was done captain ji itself

Ya ya ......but we need a medical college scam.....but we need our deputy CM to forcely take haweli dhaba......and a boating club of ropar .......and keep taking loans ......more loans.....and ya we dont need reliance to set up 20 agro-based industry units in punjab.......

But we need a NDA .........take will take loan from improvement trust and will give it to the muncipal coperation and will tell we gave grant

We need more NDA

Bring NDA back to power ......and continue living punjab.....lets everyone go to canada ......no lets everyone go to kanedda....and rename it to punjab

The main problem with Tamil Nadu is the power generation capacity. We have huge SEZs in the Kanchipuram-Sriperumbudur-Chennai belt. But many of the industries are affected by the power outages and not performing to their potential.

If Maharashtra or WB dont want their nuke plants, please transfer to Tamil Nadu. Is Didi listening ?

Ya ya ......but we need a medical college scam.....but we need our deputy CM to forcely take haweli dhaba......and a boating club of ropar .......and keep taking loans ......more loans.....and ya we dont need reliance to set up 20 agro-based industry units in punjab.......

But we need a NDA .........take will take loan from improvement trust and will give it to the muncipal coperation and will tell we gave grant

We need more NDA

Bring NDA back to power ......and continue living punjab.....lets everyone go to canada ......no lets everyone go to kanedda....and rename it to punjab

i also have a big list cong....scams but i don't want to engage with uh on this topic because both parties are corrupted...it doesnot matter weather there is a nda govt.....or cong govt......they are not going to do anything

The main problem with Tamil Nadu is the power generation capacity. We have huge SEZs in the Kanchipuram-Sriperumbudur-Chennai belt. But many of the industries are affected by the power outages and not performing to their potential.

If Maharashtra or WB dont want their nuke plants, please transfer to Tamil Nadu. Is Didi listening ?

Too bad we cannot have nuke plants in punjab......population load........people are gearing up for 8 hour long cuts in summer

i also have a big list cong....scams but i don't want to engage with uh on this topic because both parties are corrupted...it doesnot matter weather there is a nda govt.....or cong govt......they are not going to do anything

This time .....dont go saffron ......dont go blue.......no need for white........lets just see yellow.......did you heard ? About yellow party launched today?

You know what I mean.. All the high caste Reddy and Kamma businessmen controlling all the business and resources of AP while there is hunger and farmer suicides in Telengana. You have Cyberabad and Hightech city on one side and Naxal problem on the other. AP is one of the most unequal societies I have seen. Some of the richest neighborhoods in India like Jublee hills and Banjara Hills and then there is famine stricken Telengana.

-----------------------------------------nothing-----------------------------------------------------------------

Too bad we cannot have nuke plants in punjab......population load........people are gearing up for 8 hour long cuts in summer

8 hour long cuts ?? :woot:

we are cussing the hell out of the power minister for 3 hour cuts. Serioulsy you guys need to thrash the power minister. :lol:

8 hour long cuts ?? :woot:

we are cussing the hell out of the power minister for 3 hour cuts. Serioulsy you guys need to thrash the power minister. :lol:
sometimes it can go upto 12 hours ..............and industries have power cut for whole day in a week

This time .....dont go saffron ......dont go blue.......no need for white........lets just see yellow.......did you heard ? About yellow party launched today?

i think manpreet's party won't get much seats. he will have to work hard till 2017. as far as next govt. is concerned every punjabi know the tradition of punjab & that is" no matter what every time govt. changes".

Back
Top Bottom