What's new

Great things to learn from China

i admire hardworking chinese people. chinese from what i saw on internet seem to be way ahead of india but india has started changing to since 2001. our bus stands are more cleaner, new railway station, airports, street lighting , highways are being made somehting which one cant even thnk of in 90s. so we are hopefull we will be up there too.

This video is very moving you have old people on their knees begging to let them keep their land but they were instead beaten with metal bars

Whatever friend, let them be, at least they can express their feeling and still alive after that!? Not being killed or kidnapped like many disagree activists in shinning india friend!!! :wub:

There are nothing "cooler" or "less serious" than whom or whatever here!!! We are not playing the comparison game, we are talking about the HAVE or DON'T HAVE, YES or NO!!! and the answer is obvious telling world that YOU do HAVE friend!!!! :lol:

Human-Rights-Violations-in-Indian-Occupied-Kashmir.bmp

68822282-human-rights.jpg

What i do in Thailand is your business how? does it belong to your father?

haha why you are so insecure about yourself friend!!! did I hit your nerve or anything why you so mad!? Is that because of my previous post just taken down your pants so rudely!? :rofl: It is because you stared to yell on others first friend and I just taught you a lesson that "Never spit into the sky, it will drop back to your face" friend!? You still haven't got it???

If it wasn't for "my father", then I would beat out the Shzz some things I irritated with!!! :lol:

anyways, don't feel inferior complex about yourself friend!!! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever friend, let them be, at least they can express their feeling and still alive after that!? Not being killed or kidnapped like many disagree activists in shinning india friend!!! :wub:

There are nothing "cooler" or "less serious" than whom or whatever here!!! We are not playing the comparison game, we are talking about the HAVE or DON'T HAVE, YES or NO!!! and the answer is obvious telling world that YOU do HAVE friend!!!! :lol:

Human-Rights-Violations-in-Indian-Occupied-Kashmir.bmp

haha why you are so insecure about yourself friend, did I hit your nerve or anything why you so mad!? :lol: If it wasn't for my father, then I would beat out the Shzz some things I irritated with!!! :lol:

anyways, don't feel inferior complex about yourself friend!!! :lol:

Don't understand what you are trying to say to me, I am not in Thailand anymore as it happens my placement there has finished but I even visited your country Cambodia and had a blast.

I agree mate but not in the same league as China which in my opinion is down to poor leadership and planning

You're wrong. There is NO leadership and ZERO planning here for the country. The only reason we are rising at whatever speed we have is because the common middle class man slogs his behind off in office day and night. The government is doing zilch except swindling money and accusing honest and true leader-like men of things they are not.

You're wrong. There is NO leadership and ZERO planning here for the country. The only reason we are rising at whatever speed we have is because the common middle class man slogs his behind off in office day and night. The government is doing zilch except swindling money and accusing honest and true leader-like men of things they are not.

:rofl::rofl: at last we have common ground our bastax leaders

Hey thats not fair you know hard our baba's worked in order to open Swiss bank accounts? it took more than a thumbprint :D

yaar this democracy is over rated. Honest I would prefer to swap democracy for progress and feed our people. Whites want us to use democracy cos they know we throw up donkey leaders

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Sadly we cant even feed our people today

The reason is - India has lost it's real way of life, and now the society is more corrupt and selfish, only when this selfish attitude changes in Indian society it will regain it's past glories...

Once Lord Macaulay wrote a letter on Oct 12, 1836 to his father in which he stated that...

"I have travelled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, people of such caliber that I do not think we would ever conquer this country unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage, and therefore I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self esteem, their native culture, and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation."

China only started to build its frastructure 20 years ago from dirt poor nothing,so great changes can be done in less than 2 decades,India can do the same and even faster if it chose the right way.

finally a rational chinese, hats off to haidian.....

I believe most of the Chinese won't have any enmity towards India, I have interacted with many Chinese in Dubai and many are very curious to know about India and our culture, and they have high regards for Indian culture, and the Chinese who believe in Buddhism even call India us land of Buddha...but I find it very amusing to see many Chines members post bad comments about India in this (PDF) forum!!!

I believe most of the Chinese won't have any enmity towards India, I have interacted with many Chinese in Dubai and many are very curious to know about India and our culture, and they have high regards for Indian culture, and the Chinese who believe in Buddhism even call India us land of Buddha...but I find it very amusing to see many Chines members post bad comments about India in this (PDF) forum!!!

:rofl::rofl:

Well, it only takes China 30 years to do so. With such abundant population, good relation with the west, more and more wealthy population, I do think India can get it done if they can find a way to deal with those democratic inefficiency though I do think democratic system does have its benefits.

There's no doubt that China has improved their infrastructure by leaps and bounds outpacing even the US of A in a number of areas. :tup:

The bottom line: I'm bl00dy jealous and green with envy at China's dizzying pace of development, and red in the face that we are light years behind due to the policies, lack of foresight and zero planning of our worthy politicians who suck big time and think of nothing else but I, me, and myself! Jeeeez! :tdown:

That is true that most Chinese do not have enmity towards India.

The reason Chinese members here sometimes are hostile are due to the facts that Indian members here attack China on the following issues:

(1) tibet, south tibet and dalai lama:
It is related to China's territory integrity and no Chinese members here want to be insulted on those matters.

(2) certain indian members blindly support west on attacking China on various issues: e.g. China muslim separatists, human right problems and etc., without paying any attention to the truth.

(3) India's intentions to interfere China border disputes other countries, e.g. vietnam, japan and etc.

(4) Many indian members made posts that were way beyond the reality and those posts can be construed as either imagination or total dream.

Back
Top Bottom