What's new

Great things to learn from China

There are multiple reasons for one we can't remove slums like China because we are a democracy whereas in China they put a red mark on buildings they want demolished.

And compensate the people living there with a brand new apartment.
So are you saying that because you are a democracy you are unable to engineer apartment buildings?

And compensate the people living there with a brand new apartment.
So are you saying that because you are a democracy you are unable to engineer apartment buildings?

Not everyone wants to leave or sell their farm and move into a state provided apartment did you not see mass demo's in China?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Not everyone wants to leave or sell their farm and move into a state provided apartment did you not see mass demo's in China?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

So you are ok if one nut head protect is more important than development for better future for million people?

There are multiple reasons for one we can't remove slums like China because we are a democracy whereas in China they put a red mark on buildings they want demolished.

yaar this democracy is over rated. Honest I would prefer to swap democracy for progress and feed our people. Whites want us to use democracy cos they know we throw up donkey leaders

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

“India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border” - Said by Hu Shih former Chinese ambassador to USA and also a philosopher and essayist...

Also a great Buddhist monk Bodhidharma from the southern part of India went to China in the 5th century, and he is the one who is responsible for the spread of martial art Karate in China and it's called kalaripayattu in southern India, Bodhidharma is the one who taught the art of Karate to Shaolin monks...

India and China are the world's oldest civilization and source for many of the innovations today, both countries had great relation form the olden days and it will be better for both countries and world if this two civilization learn form each other the way our ancestors did...

Sadly we cant even feed our people today

So you are ok if one nut head protect is more important than development for better future for million people?

It is not just one nut head there have been hundreds of protests like this you can google it

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

yaar this democracy is over rated. Honest I would prefer to swap democracy for progress and feed our people. Whites want us to use democracy cos they know we throw up donkey leaders

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Sadly we cant even feed our people today

Theres nothing wrong with the teachings of Karl Marx the only issue is that both India and Pakistan are quite religious countries so im not sure it could work but im open to new ideas perhaps we need a thread on this topic.

Theres nothing wrong with the teachings of Karl Marx the only issue is that both India and Pakistan are quite religious countries so im not sure it could work but im open to new ideas perhaps we need a thread on this topic.

we shouldn't follow Karl Marx. We should develop our own ways without west interfering

India is doing fine with plenty of cash but i dont understand why they not investing in infrasture .

Let me Help you for that, enriching your knowledge.
India to invest $1 trillion in infrastructure over five years, says PM Manmohan Singh - Economic Times

NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Monday that good road infrastructure was crucial to achieving nine percent growth, targeted for the next Five Year Plan (2012-13 to 2016-17), and adequate investment would be made towards that.

At the same time, he insisted that the awards on private sector were placed in a fair and transparent manner so as to dispel any fear or charges that the government was resorting to any form of favouritism or arbitrary decisions.
"Infrastructure will play a key role in achieving our growth target of of nine percent. Our effort is to double the investment of $500 million in the 11th Five Year plan to around $1 trillion in the 12th plan," the prime minister said.

"It is also necessary to ensure projects are awarded in a fair and transparent manner to avoid suspicion of favouritism," he told a conference on 'challenges and opportunities in public-private partnership in national highways'.

According to Road Transport and Highways Minister C.P. Joshi, the government will award contracts under public-private partnership to lay around 7,800 km of national highways worth an estimated Rs.50,000 crore ($11.1 billion) by the end of this year.

"Contracts worth Rs.21,000 crore have already been awarded in the first four months," he said, hoping that the target of 20 km of national highways every day would be met.

It is not just one nut head there have been hundreds of protests like this you can google it

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

you care so much of few indivduals that protect cos they dont want to leave their home and neglected millions starving to death funny logic.

Forget our personal geopolitical biases for a moment and think about this: China in 1949 was a largely agrarian/peasant society just coming out of a long and brutal civil war (where one faction was supported by the West). China, unlike India and Pakistan, did not have the infrastructure as well as the English-speaking workforce then. And then China had to suffer Mao's Great Leap Forward. Despite all that, look at them now! And look at India and Pakistan in contrast.
Truly an accomplishment!

Forget our personal geopolitical biases for a moment and think about this: China in 1949 was a largely agrarian/peasant society just coming out of a long and brutal civil war (where one faction was supported by the West). China, unlike India and Pakistan, did not have the infrastructure as well as the English-speaking workforce then. And then China had to suffer Mao's Great Leap Forward. Despite all that, look at them now! And look at India and Pakistan in contrast.
Truly an accomplishment!

we should applaud them and learn from them

I don't think a few people equates to thousands does it?

Oh my God, I could not believe that there are freedom of speech and protest in China!!!!

Wow, it is amazing, I think China never know what is so-called......freedom of....whatever....just like those stuffs I mentioned above!!!

Thanks indian friends for revealing the secrets of China!!!

Amazing!!! :wub:

Oh my God, I could not believe that there are freedom of speech and protest in China!!!!

Wow, it is amazing, I think China never know what is so-called......freedom of....whatever....just like those stuffs I mentioned above!!!

Thanks indian friends for revealing the secrets of China!!!

Amazing!!! :wub:

Sure but i seen videos of a big beat down too ill post it just for you :D

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Sure but i seen videos of a big beat down too ill post it just for you :D

Well, it is your "freedom of...whatever" friend, just like how many times I have seen friends here posting clips about your human rights abuse in india!!! :wub:

I didn't give a damn serious care friend!!!! :azn:

http://youtu.be/e8fLgc0aaqk

http://youtu.be/ylHDAE5DTGQ

http://youtu.be/QT_GZiFdwow

http://youtu.be/r2eR4BJgeWY

anyways, what are you doing in Thailand???? Elephant training?????? Coconut picker????? :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom