What's new

Govt prepares Karachi operation blueprint

@Secur, I believe that this is right decision taken by federal government,to involve federal agencies of main counter-terrorism unit to investigate and interrogate the current situation.
Also,I find this approach systematic that Mr.Nisar is talking of having meeting with rest major parties and key players to sort out issues.
If MQM is involved and have links with such terrorist organization,then it will be something to worry of,but if there are chances of possibility that same foreign third party maybe involved in establishing the Muhajir Republican Army like that of BLA,then we need to sort out this issue more seriously,as Karachi is Pakistan's backbone,and our opponents have applied prominent cold war strategy to give maximum collateral damage to Pakistan by destabilizing the economy power houses.
I have seen comments of rest members and read their analysis as well,but I don't know why I have a feeling that our opponents are trying to take advantage of current situation,what is your analysis?

@Slav Defence

What is this new fancy term of ' Muhajir Republican Army ' for God's sake ?

Because I find it working on same pattern as of Baluchistan Liberation Army's,and I am 100% sure that same hands are involved in it and getting benefit of current situation,and I find my friends fighting and putting blame game to each other,instead of analyzing and resolving current scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys always see on ethnic lines

I am born to a Muhajir family from Lucknow. I call this self criticism but I don't understand if I can call it that when I wish to merge as a Pashtun, becoming just like them... long story but here's my thread on muhajir identity and on the reasons I try to do this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...8096-split-discussion-muhajir-identity-8.html

the sindhis themselves elected PPP which is not giving authority to karachiites who gave mandate to MQM

Another story on how oppressed you are as a Muhajir. Bhai (clap clap) come back to reality. Muhajir GDP per capita is 13,000 ruppees higher than the Punjabis. You control Karachi fully, you have your own set of laws, the governor of Sindh has almost always been muhajir while at times the Chief minister too. What else do you need? How long will it take for us to realize those using the ethnic card are playing an evil game with us and dividing us as a nation?

they have all the authority of police, local government, revenue and they are not even willing to spare one penny for karachi which provides them 93% of entire sindh revenue

Right so while you said "bhukay nangay jungle mein" (for the Sindhis) and "good looks waley shehron mein" (for Muhajirs) you meant what exactly? What was the Muhajir Soobha Tehreek? What is Jinnahpur and Muhajir Republic Army. I mean where does division end. How much will you divide. First from Pakistan, then from the Sindhis, then from the Memons then from the Biharis... how much division will it take to understand that ethno fascists are destroying Pakistan.

so either they give us the authority of the city, the authority of revenue, law enforcement and entire management and let us govern our mandated cities or we want our separate province

Oh bhai, come back to reality sir. Who runs the Sindh authority of Revenue: Makhdoom Jameel Uz Zaman, a Muhajir?
On whos call LG system was accepted? Whose GDP per capita is highest in Pakistan, 13,000 ruppees higher than that of the Punjabis the second most powerful ethnic group? You know the answer.

We don't need more rights. We need to give more rights to the Baloch. Think as a Pakistani, not like the village idiot next door. We need to build unity in this land. People like you despite having everything want more and are dividing the country further and further.

@W.11 Chor na re , Eske Muu lagnay se tujhey Tera Soba mil jaye ga kiya? Sobay ki tehreek me tu dum dalo , agar majority ne support kiya tu Soba milne ke chances barh jaye gey aur yeh Bhoknay walo ne konsa dehat chor kr sheher me akar tumhe rokna hey. Tum krne walay bano Soba milay ga tumhe .

Buhahahaha, Internet Macho man, Lagaao zara nara muhajir province ka nara Sindh mai,, Sindhi khudhi handle kar lai gai tm logo ko. Internet par ya sirf wal chaking karnai ki had tak hi tm log bakwas kar sakty ho.

Abhi Tm nai nara lagaya subay ka,,, waha PPP lyari ko tmharay MQM kai peechay laga dai gi. Naive people making naive demands

Buhahahaha, Internet Macho man, Lagaao zara nara muhajir province ka nara Sindh mai,, Sindhi khudhi handle kar lai gai tm logo ko. Internet par ya sirf wal chaking karnai ki had tak hi tm log bakwas kar sakty ho.

Abhi Tm nai nara lagaya subay ka,,, waha PPP lyari ko tmharay MQM kai peechay laga dai gi. Naive people making naive demands

jal punjabi jal lol

mohajir province banny ke baad punjab ka bohut nuksaan hone waala he :azn:

So called "urdu speakers" who always use the "muhajir" card i say to them if you are Muhajirs then all 190+ million Pakistanis are muhajirs as well becasue Urdu is the national language of Pakistan and is taught to all in schools and is spoken by all.

Because I find it working on same pattern as of Baluchistan Liberation Army's,and I am 100% sure that same hands are involved in it and getting benefit of current situation,and I find my friends fighting and putting blame game to each other,instead of analyzing and resolving current scenario.

The planning or initiative maybe good , but it all boils down to execution which remains to be seen . Otherwise , its just a mere plan amongst hundred others . However , if the past record of targeted operations is any indication , this doesn't seem different to me for some reason , lots of money and effort spent but in the end , there was no difference in the law and order situation and no long term effects to the point that the situation continues to deteriorate further day by day . What sane person comes to terms and learns to live with the indiscriminate killing of 10-12 people daily in the city ? Just who ? A political solution combined with a brute force would be the best thing , let the parties know what is coming next , if they do not comply . I want the army to step in and cleanse the city pure of these criminal and terrorist elements . Mate , if an operation today happens , I assure you that much that every party has something to worry about because each one has a militant one , protecting the political party's interests and involved in all sorts of heinous crimes , just some have bigger ones than others but that is that . Trust me , our opponents just need to sit and watch on and push money to the different races simultaneously so the fire keeps burning whilst we involve ourselves in petty feuds based on race/ethnicity/language and ridiculous concepts of blood significance and dominance . For sure , the enemies of Pakistan are taking advantage of the current situation since Karachi generates more than 70% revenue of the country and remains the backbone of the economy , what better way is there for the enemy to paralyze the state of Pakistan than sow discord between different races , fund fighting and bring the city to a near halt ?

Mr.Nisar in his latest statement has backed away from the ' Muhajir Republican Army ' and said that he would apologize to the Supreme Court . I do not see the pattern , there is no parallel . Everyone is being killed indiscriminately or is it only one race somehow ? With people eager to fight against their brethren on little differences , how do you expect the enemy to not take advantage of it ?

ntarget-story-2982013.png

Nahi Punjab hamesha ki tarha beech me zaroor parhe ga. Sindh wale handle kam krtey hn Rotey zyada hn . Wese such tu yeh hey ke JSQM khud Punjab ke khilaf hey. BLA aur Sindhi nationalist mil kr balochistan me Punjabi speakers ku Target kr rahe hn . Poray Mulk me maslay chal rahe hn , Punjab Kab tak Karachi se uljhay ga? Wese Liyari ke Baloch divided hn , unka ek wing MQM ke full control me hey , aur phir Nabil Gabol bhi apna role Nibha rahe hn . Karachi ka ek ek administrative servent , Shia ,sunni , Muhajir ,pathan ,baloch , hazare waal , punjabi sub MQM k wafadar hn aur hun bhi kyun nahi sub ne enka namak khaya hey . Tumhe agar kuch krna hota tu bohot pehlay krchukay hotey . Muhajir soba already exist karta hey bus Paper work baki hey.

The planning or initiative maybe good , but it all boils down to execution which remains to be seen . Otherwise , its just a mere plan amongst hundred others . However , if the past record of targeted operations is any indication , this doesn't seem different to me for some reason , lots of money and effort spent but in the end , there was no difference in the law and order situation and no long term effects to the point that the situation continues to deteriorate further day by day . What sane person comes to terms and learns to live with the indiscriminate killing of 10-12 people daily in the city ? Just who ? A political solution combined with a brute force would be the best thing , let the parties know what is coming next , if they do not comply . I want the army to step in and cleanse the city pure of these criminal and terrorist elements . Mate , if an operation today happens , I assure you that much that every party has something to worry about because each one has a militant one , protecting the political party's interests and involved in all sorts of heinous crimes , just some have bigger ones than others but that is that . Trust me , our opponents just need to sit and watch on and push money to the different races simultaneously so the fire keeps burning whilst we involve ourselves in petty feuds based on race/ethnicity/language and ridiculous concepts of blood significance and dominance . For sure , the enemies of Pakistan are taking advantage of the current situation since Karachi generates more than 70% revenue of the country and remains the backbone of the economy , what better way is there for the enemy to paralyze the state of Pakistan than sow discord between different races , fund fighting and bring the city to a near halt ?

Mr.Nisar in his latest statement has backed away from the ' Muhajir Republican Army ' and said that he would apologize to the Supreme Court . I do not see the pattern , there is no parallel . Everyone is being killed indiscriminately or is it only one race somehow ? With people eager to fight against their brethren on little differences , how do you expect the enemy to not take advantage of it ?

Totally agree,I saw that yesterday and honestly speaking,I was freaked out!
And I understood very clearly at the time when Mr.Nisar decided to halt and deny report by himself,because he knew that all political elements in Karachi are prospered and even are existed today because of their nationality/ethnicity/pashtoon/muhajir card,on the other hand he also found out the interference of foreign hands,and their plan to establish another terrorists organization in the pattern of BLA,I am expecting that they must have thought if counter-terrorists unit on federal level was granted permission or authority to deepen their investigation,then they may find their linkage with political terrorists elements,as a result of which,they may pressurize to regime for carrying decisive operation,and if regime try to stop them for the sake of their own corrupted interests,then we can assume of a greater clash as a result of which,we can assume chances of Martial Law,because our military intelligence will find unresponsive attitude of federal civil regime on one hand and on the other hand,severe chances of destruction and instability in Karachi on the other hand.
That is why what Mr.Nisar did,he halted the very first,the very base step,which will be very dangerous,I can afford marshal law happily,but not Karachi and my people and my country into pieces,that is why I am crying for proper investigations.
Nobody's right will be taken,but we may settle this issue after investigation.

@Irfan Baloch,what do you think?
Best Regards

So called "urdu speakers" who always use the "muhajir" card i say to them if you are Muhajirs then all 190+ million Pakistanis are muhajirs as well becasue Urdu is the national language of Pakistan and is taught to all in schools and is spoken by all.

We should all be thankful to Ziaul Haq, who in an effort to undermine Karachi's political importance, used a New York taxi driver and created MQM. I cannot forget the time when a strike was called in Karachi for political reasons and all the way till Kyber it would be exercised.

Today people are being massacred in Karachi and not more then statements can be seen from politicians from other provinces.

how will this operation be successful when weeks before the beginning of the operation, the entire world is told about the operation so that all the criminals and gangsters go underground or run away?

how will this operation be successful when weeks before the beginning of the operation, the entire world is told about the operation so that all the criminals and gangsters go underground or run away?

thats standard code of practice of these hypocrites
@Slav Defence
you asked for my views? while I am still incensed how that Punjabi minister for Railways has renamed the Quetta express to Akbar Bughti express when the people of his own province have been lined up and shot by the BLA terrorists in the same train and other transport. this is a way to say thanks to the Punjabi voters of PMLn by honouring the murderers of their fellow Punjabis.

now this Ch Nisar recalls his allegations on MQM what can I say other than that his party does everything where there is a political or financial profit to it. since Sindh is still ruled by the Bhutto dynasty so the crown of Raiwand will not loose any sleep if Karachi continues to bleed or bleeds more.

in the end all I got to say is General Nasir Ullah Babar is dead may his soul rest in peace. this Chaudhary of Rawalpindi or whatever is not even half the man than that great general was who would lead the operations against the terrorists from the front just like his legacy in the 1965 war.

Back
Top Bottom