What's new

Google maps find alien 'spaceship' on Moon?

Dont you know some chimps learnt to make fire and branched out from others in their tribe??
recently I saw on discovery, Orangutan catching fish with sticks..and they learned it from human and 1 orangutan in Thailand or vietnam zoo smokes cigarette :tup:

recently I saw on discovery, Orangutan catching fish with sticks..and they learned it from human and 1 orangutan in Thailand or vietnam zoo smokes cigarette :tup:

That is called reverse evolution. :coffee:

I am just kidding:P

Millions of galaxies, millions of stars, millions of planets orbiting those stars.. and we are the only beings existing in the universe? Unlikely.. Why shouldn't aliens occasionally park their vehicles on a handy moon while they take a rest..

May be they (aliens) are also looking for a life exist in the universe (our planet). Or whatever //

Ummmm...I also believe that we are from out of this world...I think some kind of new religion also preaches it but does not know what it is?

Brother, have you ever thought about Lord Vishnu's comment about the death of 108 ashtabakras and it's amazing conformity with Einstein's relativity theory?

Are we not all doing that???
Soon we'll have a nuclear war and KABOOM...we'll be back to square one.
so, you feel there is going to be a nuclear war.. I don't feel so..
so,..are preparing for it...digging up bunkers and storing of food ...:lol::lol::lol:

so, you feel there is going to be a nuclear war.. I don't feel so..
so,..are preparing for it...digging up bunkers and storing of food ...:lol::lol::lol:
Lolzzz
Nope. I really dont believe we'll have a nuclear war anytime soon.But a war...may be.
And no I am not digging up bunkers.:lol:

alien space pilot body found in same spaceship
apollo 20 footage.
mona-lisa4 (1).gif

Size of the ship in comparison

Back
Top Bottom