What's new

Today is my Anniversary.......of Marriage!!

Hi,

Congratulations. Just remembered that my wedding anniversary is just a few days away---. I hope to remember it-----normally my wife asks me----"do you remember what day is it"? And I say---aaaaaannn our wedding anniversary!!!!!

Mahaaaan admi.
Congrats Sir
so, you don't wanna follow this great man path...
to become Mahan Aurat...;)
:lol::lol::lol:

Well they say the easiest way to remember Birthday of your wife and Marriage anniversary forever, is to forget these just ONCE in a life time you wont forget then even in your grave.
I know women always bully their husband...:p:P
Ohh please...8-)
I had suggested him to try one...but the smart guy declined.:angel:
ya,.. because he must have other side plans.....this one is old fashioned..:lol::lol:

Congratulations!

Cheers to another year of suffering and misery!!!
mockery-035.gif
:sick: :omghaha:

Women are Mahhaaan by birth. they dont need to follow anyone
wow.....that's arrogant....khud hi muh miya mitthu ban gaye...:D:D
so, you do agree, you bully your husband(after he forgets anniversary and your b'day..)....:p:P

Last edited:
wow.....that of arrogant....khud hi muh miya mitthu ban gaye...

I have this rule that har koi myan mitthu nahi ban sakta iss k liye bhee mahaan hona zarori ha ;)

so, you do agree, you bully your husband(after he forgets anniversary and your b'day..)....:p:P

when i will marry indeed i will bully him for that ;) no leniency in this regard

ya,.. because he must have other side plans.....this one is old fashioned..:lol::lol:
Lol....then I better spy on him.hehehe

Try what, ear studs or girlfriend? :D
girlfriend?? :pissed:

Nope just the ear piercing part only :yes4:

Now I'll ask your wife stop rationing on her needles.And ask her to pierce as many as she wants into her voodoo doll...Iam couriering those needles for free to her.:angel:

Today is my Anniversary........of Marriage!!

@Skull and Bones @Dash @Alpha1 @Flamingo @levina @Armstrong @DRAY @desert warrior @jbgt90 @Srinivas @kbd-raaf @BDforever
@Aamna14 @Kurama @Marshmallow @haman10 @WAR-rior @Roybot @timetravel @gslvmk3 @Bombermanx1 @Guynextdoor2 @scorpionx @isro2222 @Indo-guy @gslvmk3 @madooxno9 @Dem!god @Parul

and others also and all are invited to the Party!!
Happy anniversary ) And i hope the instruments are working in order and didn,t get old and rusty

I have this rule that har koi myan mitthu nahi ban sakta iss k liye bhee mahaan hona zarori ha ;)
when i will marry indeed i will bully him for that ;) no leniency in this regard
Ok ..Ok..no one can win these fights...from women....Hereby I declare you...Mahaan Queen..Rondoos....:lol::lol::lol:
happy now..:tup:

Lol....then I better spy on him.hehehe

girlfriend?? :pissed:

Nope just the ear piercing part only :yes4:

Now I'll ask your wife stop rationing on her needles.And ask her to pierce as many as she wants into her voodoo doll...Iam couriering those needles for free to her.:angel:
why you getting angry on girlfriends...You torture the poor fellow ..all time..so, he must have some one to share his feeling and misery......:lol::lol::lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom