What's new

Gilgit-Baltistan representatives seek US support!

How many times will I have to slap shut an overly zealous, dimwitted, imbecile from across the border when it comes to G/B?

Mods close this thread and if anyone needs a reason as to why Ill take them to G/B myself. This is utter nonsense and childish propaganda.

LOL I didn't even know that there is a so called "Balawaristan Freedom Struggle". :D

THE GILGIT BALTISTAN TRIBUNE: Pakistani Kashmiris seek India's help in ‘freedom struggle’

They apparently have a website as well :D

Latest news

It apparently is called BNF (Balawaristan National Movement) :D

ABDUL HAMID KHAN (PART 2) BNF Chairman's Interview - YouTube

And been going on for some time..:D

Jammu Kashmir Self Determination Movement

Pakistan probably has one more separation movement to worry about. :D

LOL I didn't even know that there is a so called "Balawaristan Freedom Struggle". :D

THE GILGIT BALTISTAN TRIBUNE: Pakistani Kashmiris seek India's help in ‘freedom struggle’

They apparently have a website as well :D

Latest news

It apparently is called BNF (Balawaristan National Movement) :D

ABDUL HAMID KHAN (PART 2) BNF Chairman's Interview - YouTube

And been going on for some time..:D

Jammu Kashmir Self Determination Movement

Pakistan probably has one more separation movement to worry about. :D

Do read the post above yours. That guy knows more about GB than you know about your country.

And be mature. With all the smileys you look too stupid and immature. This separation movement is too non-worthy to worry about.

Did you forget you split once in those last 65 years ?

It was geographical split anyways. By the way you should try to understand the context of that post. It isn't that difficult.

Plenty of such one man show movements present in GB.

We are not claiming anything. Its your people from Gilgit Baltistan that are going and claiming everything to the USA. You should perhaps talk to your own citizens.

Its a few individuals. There is difference between people and a few nut heads.

Do read the post above yours. That guy knows more about GB than you know about your country.

And be mature. With all the smileys you look too stupid and immature. This separation movement is too non-worthy to worry about.

I am not bothered how my post looks dude, I infact was smiling about the fact that there are so many things happening in the shadows. I don't hold any significance to this movement as I am not concerned - it was just information. The guy above - I don't know who he is - If he is so sure that all this is false - then let him go debunk all those articles and websites - people read what's put up. I never asked anybody to worry about it. I found the whole situation funny as well - similar to Indian Kashmir's freedom movement.

I am not bothered how my post looks dude, I infact was smiling about the fact that there are so many things happening in the shadows. I don't hold any significance to this movement as I am not concerned - it was just information. The guy above - I don't know who he is - If he is so sure that all this is false - then let him go debunk all those articles and websites - people read what's put up. I never asked anybody to worry about it. I found the whole situation funny as well - similar to Indian Kashmir's freedom movement.

It in no matter in comparison to Indian occupied Kashmir. These movements are just one man show. Stop being stupid.

As far as Krash is concerned he is someone who has visited each and every part of GB. Baltoro, Gilgit, Skardu, Chilas and every other district of GB. And when he says there is no proper separatist movement than we believe in him.

Stop being so desperate.

And here is the thread by Krash about peaks and mountains of GB(Baltoro glacier).

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/139724-throne-room-mountain-gods.html

It in no matter in comparison to Indian occupied Kashmir. These movements are just one man show. Stop being stupid.

As far as Krash is concerned he is someone who has visited each and every part of GB. Baltoro, Gilgit, Skardu, Chilas and every other district of GB. And when he says there is no proper separatist movement than we believe in him.

Stop being so desperate.

And here is the thread by Krash about peaks and mountains of GB(Baltoro glacier).

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/139724-throne-room-mountain-gods.html

You are going a bit too far with your insults, keep it to yourself or don't bother replying.

I am not debunking what he says, I was just seeing a bit of the funny side of things. I did not reply to his post, did I say what he says in untrue?

And you are being desperate in trying to prove that this is a pseudo movement, as I said I am not concerned if it is or it isn't.

You are going a bit too far with your insults, keep it to yourself or don't bother replying.

I am not debunking what he says, I was just seeing a bit of the funny side of things. I did not reply to his post, did I say what he says in untrue?

And you are being desperate in trying to prove that this is a pseudo movement, as I said I am not concerned if it is or it isn't.

When you compare a one man show like this movement with freedom movement of occupied Kashmir then it is stupid. No insult there.

Anyways it was you who was desperate and I just pointed the obvious.

When you compare a one man show like this movement with freedom movement of occupied Kashmir then it is stupid. No insult there.

Anyways it was you who was desperate and I just pointed the obvious.

One man Show? - now that's desperate, stupid and blind. Why would the US send its representatives across all the way to that place to meet those people if there wasn't anything significant?. Has the US or UN or any god forsaken country sent any representatives to Jammu and Kashmir - not that I know of ( anyone may correct me if I am wrong here). If that freedom movement is non consequential to you then similarly the Indian Kashmir movement is non consequential to me.

How many times will I have to slap shut an overly zealous, dimwitted, imbecile from across the border when it comes to G/B?

Mods close this thread and if anyone needs a reason as to why Ill take them to G/B myself. This is utter nonsense and childish propaganda.

If there is nothing to worry, why fear a thread? A thread can only do imaginary things at most.

Why would the US send its representatives across all the way to that place to meet those people if there wasn't anything significant?.

Just to play the global policemen role. Poking in others affairs even when nothing substantial exists. Nothing new on part of Uncle Sam.

Has the US or UN or any god forsaken country sent any representatives to Jammu and Kashmir - not that I know of

We all know how many reports have been published over the situation prevailing in occupied Kashmir. After getting sensitive over" insults" looks like you have switched to denial mode.

If that freedom movement is non consequential to you then similarly the Indian Kashmir movement is non consequential to me.

Fine. The historical and ground facts says othewise. But anyways fine for me.;)

If there is nothing to worry, why fear a thread? A thread can only do imaginary things at most.

No fear. We are just answering trolls of your country.

Back
Top Bottom