What's new

Gilgit-Baltistan representatives seek US support!

The sooner Pakistan agrees to convert LoC into IB, the better for all parties. I mean C'mon guys be rational; you keep what you have and we keep what we have and we all live happily ever after.

Let's do a bit len-den of people from each side. Those who want to come here can come. Those who wanna go there can go. Let's compensate them adequately and do muk-muka. Ab khatam bhi karo yaar. 65 saal lad-ladke pet nahin bhara kya abhi tak?

Just because the situation has so far been under your control in PAK, doesn't mean it will always remain so.

So let's hurry up and sort out the issue. The sooner the better.

Very Irrational thinking. Gilgit-Baltistan was part of Kashmir when Harisingh signed papers to join India.
So officially it belong to India.Secondly, if worldly community feels that Kashmiris are muslims and dont favour India as pakistan claimed in 1948 , then the referendum is way out to verify it & decide whether they want to be independant or want to be part of India or Pak.

So there is no question of giving Pakistan anything, because officially it has no claim on a single inch of land in G-B.Dont give unnecessary importance to false claims of pakistan.

Who recognises them as representatives of gilgit baltistan?
I am the representative of antarctica exiled to Uk by evil penguins and i seek support of BrItish bulldogs to free my homeland......

If UN recognises them, neither your or neither my thought matters. And believe me India will definitely recognise & support them.:enjoy:

No it wont make any difference.India will soon come up with more claims on other territories of pakistan.

Bhai mere We have legal papers of Accession which includes Present day Azad Kashmir & G-B. what do you have except a claim of muslim majority opression in kashmir?? Its still disputed region in UN...LOC was a temporary to bring peace to areas and would have been of no meaning after proposed referendum.

So Its Pakistan who is claiming areas which officially belongs to India .....Get your history facts right first.

who are these traitors who asking independence after recieving money from india and support from US. These should be killed before they show their true colours. Never heard this type of thing before.

US presense should be cut to ZERO in Pakistan and region for the sake of peace.

Bhai first time we are following our neighbours still learning how to manage it....abhi naam nahi rakha is organisation ka humne....Pakistan Mujaheedin ya Lashka-E-Kashmiri theek hain?? Please guide us, tumhe tou kaafi experience hai inn sab ka.

It shows Raw is active all over Pakistan.

Yes we are recruiting, are you interested????

pakistan wrongly occupied and merged this Gilgit-Baltistan and its plain back stabbing Kashmiri people and issue.

Exactly....this is the situation !

Exactly is there any part of Pakistan except Punjab that does not want to separate ?:cheesy:

Answer is CHINA :lol:

These dissidents are being encouraged by US to start another adventure for 'freedom, liberty and democracy'. what a load of crap. US is the only terrorist country in the world whose president supervises a 'kill list'. It cant get anymore ridiculous and hypocritical than that!!

We know that from decades US is a biggest Terrorist... to be very correct call it Terrorist Supporter.
Same US, helped your cause & claim on Kashmir provided you support in every field for last 60-65 years.
If there was no US, I guess you would have seen G-B just in pictures or on TV.

And do you know you were never one country 65 years before?

:lol: :lol:
Most irrelevant reply ever.
Boss, you can give entertaining interviews & represnt your country better than Your President Gilani ?:cheesy:

It was geographical split anyways. By the way you should try to understand the context of that post. It isn't that difficult.

What a shame! No body matches how some people shamelessly defend their failures.... Geographical Split??

So intelligent of You realise it & say it ....but was PA a fool to wage a war, get a 90000 soldiers captured & 3 Millions innocents killed???

Because your ears are ringing and eyes are blind which don't see the inhuman treatement of dalits, sikhs, christians, muslims andd allother nminorities in india.

Is change in condition of dalit,sikhs,christians,muslims in India going to effect Gilgit-Baltistan people by anyway?? they want self determination i see it has no relation of good & bad thing in Pakistan or India with it.
How is your comment related to OP??

If their suffering increases we should intervene ..they are our people ,they belong to jammu and kashmir ..if they are happy then well and good ..if they are not then it is our responsibility to support them directly or indirectly ..

Not Gilgat Baltistan peoples wants a Support from US or any other country..............it is US, Israel and India who are playing their dirty games in this region.....they want to do this.....examples are few months back....US official website decalared Balochistan a Separate country, even they showed a separat map for this.............Now just yesterday FS cheif said that there are around 200 training camps in Afghanistan which are training activisit to make trouble in Pakistan.....and who is running those training camps everybody knows.

Denial mode??, I am as surprised as anyone to know that there is something called a "Balawaristan Freedom Struggle", which calls for support from other countries. I say it again I am not concerned about it in anyway. Whatever Krash described about that area rings a bell - it somewhat matches to Indian Kashmir, I spoke to Kashmiri Pandit's though who are bitter to have been evicted from their land.

Politically let's assume the Kashmiri's are calling for freedom then is it very remotely possible that they may want to liberate and unite Pak Kashmir and Indian Kashmir and form it into a country? - if you say "NO" then that might sound like denial mode.

I don't think there is much tio debate on this issue after the post of Krash. And as Krash GB cannot be compared to IOK. Anyways this "freedom movement" is practicaly non-existing so let's move on instead of debating on it and lowering the standard of this forum as Krash said.

What a shame! No body matches how some people shamelessly defend their failures.... Geographical Split??

So intelligent of You realise it & say it ....but was PA a fool to wage a war, get a 90000 soldiers captured & 3 Millions innocents killed???

This isn't the topic or else we have answered many trolls like you on this topic many times. You are not the first one.

And about GB being part of Kashmir and accession papers and legal this and that, the point is that you lost GB, now forget about it. You won't get it. Keep whining like a lady on this forum but you won't get it. So move on and troll else where since there are many other threads where you can troll.

So there is no question of giving Pakistan anything, because officially it has no claim on a single inch of land in G-B

Are you dumb or what. Who is questioning you to give GB. We already have it. facepalm.

Wake up troll this isn't BR forum.

Pata nahi kahan kahan sai aa jatai hain.

While I appreciate and agree with the Pakistani posters, we are missing the most important part of the OP: the American government is giving official importance to these troublemakers. With American backing, what may be a handful of troublemakers today will be nurtured and promoted into a full-fledged separatist movement tomorrow. India would be more than happy to lend a hand also.
There are always disgruntled troublemakers in any country; all it takes is concerted backing and support from 'interested parties' to help them grow. The challenge for Pakistan is to decide now: do we go another 60+ years with these bumbling feudals , complete with their misgovernance, corruption and support for extremism, or do we finally get serious about putting the country on the right track.

Sounds like a tempting proposition at the outset. But consequences would be disastrous for India if it ventures in this misadventure, as this may fuel those so called ''reps'' from Indian part of Kashmir to join hands with the aggrieved ones from the other side & movement might take different dimension. It's in India's interest that Pakistan controls it's part of Kashmir & status quo remains the way it is.

And about GB being part of Kashmir and accession papers and legal this and that, the point is that you lost GB, now forget about it. You won't get it. Keep whining like a lady on this forum but you won't get it. So move on and troll else where since there are many other threads where you can troll.

Are you dumb or what. Who is questioning you to give GB. We already have it. facepalm.

Wake up troll this isn't BR forum.

Pata nahi kahan kahan sai aa jatai hain.

Wake Up... Its disputed region according to UN & international community. what ever you rant is not worth half penny. If Pakistan does something like including G-B in its provinces, It will Violate 1948's UN resolution & You will loose all claims over it. Give it a try & find yourself.

Friendly Advice to You....Please complete your schooling first before you comment on International Forum.

Wake Up... Its disputed region according to UN & international community. what ever you rant is not worth half penny. If Pakistan does something like including G-B in its provinces, It will Violate 1948's UN resolution & You will loose all claims over it. Give it a try & find yourself.

Oh boy. You are completely lost. We were never talking about making GB a province in this thread. You have no idea what this thread is all about. What a waste.

Friendly Advice to You....Please complete your schooling first before you comment on International Forum.

Since this advice comes from someone like you I will ignore it.;)

Are you dumb or what. Who is questioning you to give GB. We already have it.

Check the bold part ! Dont say it means something else.
G-B is integral part of Kashmir, Its kashmiris who will decide its fate sooner or later. ( This is what thread is all about)

Since this advice comes from someone like you I will ignore it.;)

Yes I thought You will go by facts rather than your beliefs ... so i took efforts to advice you !
But You are more ignorant than i thought...
Thank You for showing the way for dealing with you !

Check the bold part ! Dont say it means something else.
G-B is integral part of Kashmir, Its kashmiris who will decide its fate sooner or later.

It doesn't mean anything about being provice. It means Pakistan has the control over that territory and that is going to stay whether you like it or not. You can rant all about accession papers and all that but GB will remain under Pakistan' control.

It is too simple to understand. even for someone like you. ;)

Yes I thought You will go by facts rather than your beliefs ... so i took efforts to advice you !

I know facts buddy. More than you. No help needed from you.

Its must be pleasant for Pakistani friends tasting own medicine back ? Disputed territory, we control it you don't, It will remain with us blah blah blah. Both using almost same slogans.

I am wondering what will happen if Indian agencies start helping Pakistan administer Kashmir's people the way Pakistan has been helping, I mean morally and politically ;) .

I am wondering what will happen if Indian agencies start helping Pakistan administer Kashmir's people the way Pakistan has been helping, I mean morally and politically ;) .

You assume we are not already :)... It has taken some time after that moron Gujral dismantled the RAW infrastructure in Pakistan.. But now the things are slowly getting back where they should have been.. :smokin:

Washington: After Balochistan, resentment is brewing up in Gilgit-Baltistan with the local representatives there calling on the US to support the right of self- determination of the people of the disputed region, saying that they are being oppressed by the Pakistan government.

A three-member delegation of US embassy in Islamabad, including Lisa Buzenos, Political/Economic Officer and Kimberly Phelan, Political Officer, met chairperson of Gilgit-Baltistan United Movement (GBUM), Manzoor Hussain Parwana in Gilgit on May 31, reports reaching here said.

Parwana called denial of the right of self-determination and degradation of local national and cultural identity as two main issues for the people of Gilgit-Baltistan, saying that with abundance of natural resources and enviable geo-strategic location the region fulfils the criteria to sustain as an independent country.

"We expect brotherly relations with our neighbours namely India, Pakistan, Tajikistan, China and Afghanistan but do not expect them to treat us like a colony. The international community including our neighbors should respect our will to exist as an independent nation.

"We intend to use our land and resources for the well-being of our people but would refuse to let our neighbours exploit us to enhance their strategic depth or use our poor people as cannon fodder," Parwana said in a statement that was distributed here yesterday.

In his meeting with US officials, Parwana, who was accompanied by a delegation of representatives from Gilgit and Baltistan, said that representatives of Pakistani secret service agencies, military and political parties interfered in the internal affairs of Gilgit-Baltistan.

Parwana requested the international community to give equal treatment and attention to both Gilgit-Baltistan, or else the natives of the region will continue to live an impoverished life with complete denial of freedom of expression, press and political activity.

Gilgit-Baltistan representatives seek US support

lolz at the source.

Back
Top Bottom