What's new

Gilgit-Baltistan representatives seek US support!

Awww. A youtube video. Great. Awesome. :lol:

Still there is only police and no military to "repress" these people unlike IOK.

you have your answer in your own post!!

That's why we aren't ignoring anything. These guys have no people's support and we are focused on the development of patriotic GB people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww. A youtube video. Great. Awesome. :lol:

That's why we aren't ignoring anything. These guys have no people's support and we are focused on the development of patriotic GB people.

I don't know why the hell our govt doesn't do anything about this . Atleast raise this issue at diplomatic level internationally . These people are similar to our people from kargil district in ladakh . The patriotic muslims of our country . That area contrary to the Kashmir valley has never seen any trouble . We must help their brethren across the border.

I pay a couple of people a thousand bucks to go to the street and chant slogans of oppression and injustice and viola...you have got yankees and Indians blowing up the image for the world to see!
And don't give me the"what could the world gain from hurting us" crap!you all know what your interests are!

Met quite a few Gilgitis in Karachi and Lahore, and the funny thing is they are the most patriotic people in the country.

They literally beg the PA to let them go at the Indians. :lol:

You misunderstand son, they wanna bring back the heads of indian soldiers, like they did in the past. :pakistan:

Well then, uncle, what are you waiting for?

The land is there. The Indians are there. The Gilgitis are there. The Pakistanis are there.

LET THE GAME BEGIN:

The_Saw_Puppet.jpg

The land is there. The Indians are there. The Gilgitis are there. The Pakistanis are there.

LET THE GAME BEGIN:
Why did you remind this movie....now i have to see all of them AGAIN :D

LET THE GAME BEGIN:

The_Saw_Puppet.jpg

Awww, you look so pretty on your little bike, by the way it's all ready happening. :)

Back
Top Bottom