What's new

Gilgit-Baltistan representatives seek US support!

lol mate, it's in your interest to care. If you don't want to, who am I to say anything? :whistle:

lol BTW, what exactly do you have in mind? WHat are you going to do? Pass another 65 years just like that last 65?

Personally I dont believe Pakistan in the current mode of operation will survive next 65 years.. Much sooner than that there will be a drastic change for the better in Pakistan.. The only thing needed is 1 good leader who is ready to do what is right and not what is popular (and that rules out Immi bhai)

Personally I dont believe Pakistan in the current mode of operation will survive next 65 years.. Much sooner than that there will be a drastic change for the better in Pakistan.. The only thing needed is 1 good leader who is ready to do what is right and not what is popular (and that rules out Immi bhai)

Isn't that the same thing you Indians believed for past 65 years?

What a fail!!!

We have to go through this to learn lessons as Most of us took our country for granted.

WoW!

We're so awesome!

No i didn't say that.

Isn't that the same thing you Indians believed for past 65 years?

What a fail!!!

Dude, read the whole paragraph and not 1 sentence out of context.. What I said is that the current situation will not survive and there will be a good change.. You haters always have blinders in front of your eyes..

Dude, read the whole paragraph and not 1 sentence out of context.. What I said is that the current situation will not survive and there will be a good change.. You haters always have blinders in front of your eyes..

I was just commenting on your "personal believe". It isn't new for us Pakistanis when it comes from an Indian.

who are these traitors who asking independence after recieving money from india and support from US. These should be killed before they show their true colours. Never heard this type of thing before.

US presense should be cut to ZERO in Pakistan and region for the sake of peace.

pakistan wrongly occupied and merged this Gilgit-Baltistan and its plain back stabbing Kashmiri people and issue.

and the three US persons ho visited those assholes should be kicked out urgently.

Back
Top Bottom