What's new

Gilani disqualified as PM: SC

PPP has new stooges ready to take the bullet for Zardari.
I feel that if they really wanted to do something for Pakistan, they should have nominated M.Ameen Faheem in the first place. But I know that he would have written that damned letter as soon as he got the chance. Maybe that's why they didn't make him PM

;)

PPP nominates Makhdoom Shahbuddin for new PM

Geo.tv

Man I am gutted. i was hoping it would be Razpak or Hafizz or even Rafi

But they would have written the letter I am afraid :cry:

The requirement for becoming the Prime Minister are not to rule over Pakistan but to save President Asif Ali Zardari only

599132_475530955794199_1198179376_n.jpg

The best thing about Khwaja Asif petition was calling Gillani the resident of PM house not the PM. ;)

PPP nominates Makhdoom Shahbuddin for new PM

Geo.tv

Have they decided who is goin to replace Makhdoom Shahbuddin, once he gets fired? Zardari better have list of PM candidates before the next election. I'm quite sure none of his chosen ones will be writing to swiss authorities though.

Have they decided who is goin to replace Makhdoom Shahbuddin, once he gets fired? Zardari better have list of PM candidates before the next election. I'm quite sure that none of his chosen ones will be writing to swiss authorities though.

Funny thing is, Zardari is targetting custodians of the shrines

First he chose Gilani and now Shahabuddin... both belong to the same city and considered holy by many of their followers. 1 ko ****** karwa liya ab dosre ki baare hai shayad...

I think he would require vote of confidence in the parliament on Thursday, as per Geo TV... Makhdoom Shahabuddin is the final candidate but they still have 2 more days before they call for vote for confidence on Thursday

Have they decided who is goin to replace Makhdoom Shahbuddin, once he gets fired? Zardari better have list of PM candidates before the next election. I'm quite sure none of his chosen ones will be writing to swiss authorities though.

no each case take a lot of time and govt is in last 6-7 months of its rule so this PM will do the job

Funny thing is, Zardari is targetting custodians of the shrines

First he chose Gilani and now Shahabuddin... both belong to the same city and considered holy by many of their followers. 1 ko ****** karwa liya ab dosre ki baare hai shayad...

I think he would require vote of confidence in the parliament on Thursday, as per Geo TV... Makhdoom Shahabuddin is the final candidate but they still have 2 more days before they call for vote for confidence on Thursday

Ofcourse every new PM first need to show that he has simple majority in NA and sooner PPP do this the better otherwise lotas maybe exchanged and who knows PPP lose its majority

no each case take a lot of time and govt is in last 6-7 months of its rule so this PM will do the job

Quite agree.. then again SC has set a precedent now. Just the question of issuing the notice to the new PM to write. if he fails, he is done. Atleast.. that's how it should work.. right?

Quite agree.. then again SC has set a precedent now. Just the question of issuing the notice to the new PM to write. if he fails, he is done. Atleast.. that's how it should work.. right?
Cant say. These courts are known for prolonging cases. They should have disqualified Gillani when he was found guilty but they gave Gillani another 2 months

Back
Top Bottom