What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

We need to expand the theatre of war to target fixed enemy installtions on the afghan side.

The aim wasn't to get "Inside" the GHQ. It's impossible to do that. GHQ is surrounded by dozens of guard posts and manned check posts. Circle after circle you come across strict security measures. The aim of this attack was simply to stir up a storm regarding the "Security" of our sensitive structures and locations.

The rest of the international media would label this as a direct attack on the GHQ infrastructure when in reality it was simply the first check post that you come across when you're trying to access the main building.

I would go with this... since it doesn't make any sense to attack in vain. 10-12 people can't get in GHQ. Perhaps they just wanted to stir up things.

Our offensive should include targetting the indian consultes along the Pak-Afghan border as well.

Utter nonsense.
You attack India you might as well and over PAKistan to the TTP.

Chest thumping is going to change anything.

So what is your Plan exactly. The Taliban is a global organization, creating trouble all over the world.

and your plan to dismantle this group operating clearly from your country. Is to Attack India and go into a fight with an armed force 3 times the size of your own. Whilst simultaneously fighting the Taliban on your home soil.

Also we should investigate the DynCorp and Blackwater presence in Islamababd , recently a security firm connected to the US Emabssy was found to have illegal arms in Islamabad , and the latest news coming out is that the two rats that fleed after the cowardly attack hid in a security office. These are important leads that should be followed up.

I agree.GHQ Should be moved to area which is less populated.

Its suppose to got o E10. Islamabad where its west is covered with Margala hills and at east its F-10, less poplutated. Also Air and Naval HQ are also there. E8 and E9.

Construction was going on until the news came that certain foreign agents got the entire map of underground tunnels. So, the work had to stop until new map is mad and underground structure is changed.

The rest of the international media would label this as a direct attack on the GHQ infrastructure when in reality it was simply the first check post that you come across when you're trying to access the main building.

Well that's what express news is saying; "Attack NEAR GHQ", as opposed to an attack on GHQ. Well that is what i call sensible reporting :tup:

Utter nonsense.

So what is your Plan exactly. The Taliban is a global organization, creating trouble all over the world.

and your plan to dismantle this group operating clearly from your country. Is to Attack India and go into a fight with an armed force 3 times the size of your own. Whilst simultaneously fighting the Taliban on your home soil.

lol @ taliban is a global organization :lol:

If we engage indian presence on the afghan side we are hitting the terrorists where it will hurt them the most.

We need to expand the theatre of war to target fixed enemy installtions on the afghan side.

Agreed!

But, these installations are in Afghanistan and are under US umbrella. No matter how bad the control is under US on ground, they will not allow Pakistan to attack. Although, we have example of Turkey successfully targeting Kurds in Iraq. So lets see....

Utter nonsense.

I couldnt care less if indian armed forces were 10 time ours , india has been supporting these goons via their consulates along the Pak-Afghan border and any stratergy that does not encomapss targetting these terroritst bases is incomplete from Pakistan's point of view.

Well yes you are right. But i wanted to take it up step by step. It was clear that the attack was meant to be Symbolic, but then there was no fun in blowing up in front of a check post and killing a only few men. They did try to get inside and thrashed their way towards the inner parameter, but then were taken care of.

Though you are right in your analysis as the vehicle that the terrorist used did not have any explosive, weapons or ammunition which could have shown us that they actually wanted to go inside, everybody knows that it is impossible. But then the fact remains that 6 individuals were employed to take care of the security as done in the case of Liberty attack, had the 'only' aim been show sha, even one or two individuals could have achieved the aim.

Lastly, i agree with you that no one can imagine getting near the inner parameter of GHQ security what to talk of getting close to the main gate or inside the installation.

Perhaps, they wanted to attack and get away with it. Imagine, PA GHQ being attacked by the people and then they got away... would have been a great shame for PA
Thank God they have been taken care of.:pakistan:

Idhar aa situmgar hunar azmayen
Tu teer aazma hum jigar azmayen

There is no limit of God's forgiveness, kindness and a courage of man

Our "shaheeds" are gallantries on the chest of our nation and “no fear” is our motto now

As for the 'getting inside' thingy, here's what i have to say, rather this is what media is reporting:

The attack/gun fight continued for 1 and a half hour.

They had grenades and rocket launchers.

2-3 helis were employed during the fight, testifying that the helis had enough time to get airborne and reach the site.

One of the buggers even tried to hit the heli with his grenade...stupid..may be but it could have taken down the heli as it was too low, but then the media is also crediting the pilot for his 'maharat'.

The irony is that just every road passes near the GHQ, all the traffic, both vehicular and human make their way to their home or offices via the roads that are in near vicinity of the GHQ, though segregation has been done to the extent possible while keeping in view the fact that the civilians shouldnt be bothered but then the area is very densely populated and that's an obvious problem.

Yeh i also passes through the same road to my office whenever i visit Pindi. Infact from infront of the GHQ. The problem is now more tough security measures will create problems for the people :(

Hey did you hear that the two buggers who fled have been surrounded at the hockey stadium?

And they say that security forces are waiting outside and not taking any action.

The media says that they want to take them alive, dont want to ensue in a gun battle because of the population thingy and to 'take advantage of darkness'

As for the 'getting inside' thingy, here's what i have to say, rather this is what media is reporting:

The attack/gun fight continued for 1 and a half hour.

They had grenades and rocket launchers.

2-3 helis were employed during the fight, testifying that the helis had enough time to get airborne and reach the site.

One of the buggers even tried to hit the heli with his grenade...stupid..may be but it could have taken down the heli as it was too low, but then the media is also crediting the pilot for his 'maharat'.

Yeah that was really stupid. They're just trying to give it a little bit of drama, nothing else. There is literally no way a hand grenade could destroy a Helicopter in mid-air.

Back
Top Bottom