What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iranian-Built-New-HUD-F5-resized.jpg

Iran do have these babies just need to get installed on the full version of figher jets

Its not like they don't have the technology at hand , they do use it in helicopters and their Saeqeh class fighters
Not sure why they would not put these on the stealth demonstrator plane

Its not like they don't have the technology at hand , they do use it in helicopters and their Saeqeh class fighters
Not sure why they would not put these on the stealth demonstrator plane

IMO they didn't show real airframe with actual size because they didn't want to give any real information .... ( this is common in Iran army industrial ... we have Zolfaghar project for more than 17 years and hadn't 17 pic from it !!!! )

about Saeghe ... They said they have alot program for it and test several radar on it and trying to produce better version of saeghe ...

IMO we will mass produce saeghe along with Qaher ... but main project is Saegehe at this time ...

Iranian-Built-New-HUD-F5-resized.jpg

F-5 HUD on the new air craft that is supposed to be a 5th generation?

Thank you for your concern about Iranian but Please let Iranian decide what they deserve and take your time to deal with Eordogan brain washing system in your own home. So we are welcome ONLY to your technical comment about F-313 here does not matter you accept it as achievement or failure.

Brainwashing for What ? Erdogan uses the technological achievements of Turkish engineers at inner politic but Turkey itself really needs to do such propaganda efforts at international arena ? Everything is pure clear from budgets to time schedule including national contribution of Turkish institutes and Almost all products developed are competing the international markets against rivals. Turkish institutes are establishing JV institutes at foreign countries that %49 rights belongs to Turkey. If you really think that What Turkey achieved is actually a propaganda like Mullahs doing to own people, I advice you to check the Undersecretariat of Defence industry archieves or Foreign defence magazines introducing Turkey's achievements.

Besides, The members are free to express their statements based on experiences, knowledge, old examples regarding the subject. Whether You like it or not, It is none of our concern. If you don't agree on what the members stated, Point out the things you disagree, Advising the members (As some members who have some itching to specific nations are doing) to keep out of Iranian threads cause of their point of views are not your bussiness.

I the Shinshin ATD-X project is a good reference point.
Japan presented a Mockup and then released data on the aircraft capabilities. I should mention that a 1/5 th scale aircraft was flown in order to gather data. This qaher project is the same, the picture only shown a mock-up.

Even 1/5 scale of Japanees mock up seems bigger than Iranian actual Ghaher 313...at least Japanees mock up could fly by RC...
i think none of one including iranians believe some day that project of Qaher-313 would take place in real life.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't think that this plane will match even a 3rd gen fighter. Iranians might get the aerodynamics right and make this plane fly, but how will they match the avionics part. Where will they get the Aesa radars from?? From Russia??

I think Iran is just playing diplomatic games and trying to boost confidence among its people by such moves.

I have been doing some investigation into Iranian Electronics companies , is there any project for the HUD project for Pilots helmets

100 % chance that the final flying Qaher 313 would have HUD or advance helmet

There is ample research going on for optics in Iranian companies and radars , so I imagine we are only few years away from seeing some advance HUDs and helmets in Iranian airforce

...Turkish institutes are establishing JV institutes at foreign countries that %49 rights belongs to Turkey...
X% share of a company in foreign country doesn't give you any technology. also you will become their slave cause anytime your government want to stand against them, they will block your properties as they did before to iran.

Even 1/5 scale of Japanees mock up seems bigger than Iranian actual Ghaher 313...at least Japanees mock up could fly by RC...
what is it ? a boeing.

Congratulations.
I hope we can collaborate in space research very soon.
Don't pay attention to the trolls. If someone does not care for something he will not spend 100 hours to draw on the pictures and upload it. Joulosy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom