What's new

German envoy calls on Pakistan Air Force Chief

shanixee

BANNED
Reaction score
Islamabad: Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany Dr. Cyrill Nunn called on Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force, at the Air Headquarters here on Wednesday, says a press release.

The two discussed matters pertaining to mutual interest. Various areas of further corporation were discussed during the meeting. Both dignitaries also exchanged souvenirs on the occasion.

Terminal X: German envoy calls on Pakistan Air Force Chief

May be they are interested in selling EuroFighters. :woot:

Even if they did offered Pak EuroFighters.. how many of themcan Pak afford ? What about spare parts in the (god forbid) event of war? Can U guys trust this congregation of 4 EU countries when it will come to spares? This was 1 important reasons , among others, We dropped Eurofighter!!

Even if they did offered Pak EuroFighters.. how many of themcan Pak afford ? What about spare parts in the (god forbid) event of war? Can U guys trust this congregation of 4 EU countries when it will come to spares? This was 1 important reasons , among others, We dropped Eurofighter!!

What does India dropping Eurofighter have to do with Paf requirement? :cheesy:

All our limited Funding is going toward Thunders. Everyone get over with conspiracies.

I highly doubt that, while the Germans have offered to sell Pakistan high tech equipment in the past (including drone tech), I don't think the Germans would sell the Eurofighter to Pakistan, simply because there would be no point. It's simply too expensive and high maintenance for PAF's requirements.

U gotta be kidding me :omghaha:

There is nothing funny about that, Germany is known for it's willingness to sell high tech equipment to Pakistan. Both nations have good military relations.

German AF doesn't sell EF. Even if they are,they might be trying to pressure IAF into dropping Rafale.

I highly doubt that, while the Germans have offered to sell Pakistan high tech equipment in the past (including drone tech), I don't think the Germans would sell the Eurofighter to Pakistan, simply because there would be no point. It's simply too expensive and high maintenance for PAF's requirements.

There is nothing funny about that, Germany is known for it's willingness to sell high tech equipment to Pakistan. Both nations have good military relations.

true. name one major defence equipment (MDE) germany has sold pakistan. germany sells assorted military equipment to PK like torpedoes, rifles etc but no major item.

just a courtesy call.

.....or they are offering their retired F-4 Phantoms - just kidding..!!

Why so serious? Atleast they would not push some failed Indian company to make them and put the risk on the Germans... O sorry that deal is dead. No wonder.

true. name one major defence equipment (MDE) germany has sold pakistan. germany sells assorted military equipment to PK like torpedoes, rifles etc but no major item.

just a courtesy call.

.....or they are offering their retired F-4 Phantoms - just kidding..!!

Actually, I said they've been willing, not that they have. Usually, either European Union restrictions on Pakistan have always stopped them, or Pakistan hasn't been able to afford the items in question.

Ok again day dreaming Pakistan wake up......hello....

When russia called they are selling us SU, when German calls they are selling us EF.....and so on but when we wake up we dont even have money to eat.....WTF guys....stop this...

I see the word N Korea- Iran- Airspace poping up quite a few times in their discussion- :pop:-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom