What's new

Gen.Kayani To Visit Russia This Month

India is largest customer of Russia in military arms market.

Indeed it may used to be. In fact 90% of your defence imports in the past were from Russia.

Doesn't it all seem to fade away slowly when Europe and North America have opened it's doors? Correct me if i'm wrong. Didn't India purchase like fighter jets, training aircrafts, awacs, engines, helicopters, transport aircrafts, artilirary, nuclear deals from them?

WE come here to burst ur delusions but i have to accept that you ppl go too much romantic :rofl: and forget the reality..
you asked what india have to offer?..i gave value of more than 55 billion dollars in decade... :wave:

On some threads,you ppl enjoy soviet fall due to pakistan and on some other threads you enjoy pak russia relations :rofl:

too much confusion? ...:no:

Totally brainwashed ...... :cry:
use this and chill, you reveal your frustrations in every Pakistan related thread.
band-aid.jpg

use this and chill, you reveal your frustrations in every Pakistan related thread.
band-aid.jpg

Could u post anything factual rather than pics?? :rofl:
it shows you dont have 1 billion dollar deal or prove me wrong ?? :D

so use it n apply it on ur burns :D

Could u post anything factual rather than pics?? :rofl:
it shows you dont have 1 billion dollar deal or prove me wrong ?? :D

so use it n apply it on ur burns :D
give me one good reason that i would get burned? you are the one on pdf trolling on Pak-Russia policy thread, reveals your burns, not mine ;)

give me one good reason that i would get burned? you are the one on pdf trolling on Pak-Russia policy thread, reveals your burns, not mine ;)

I dont burn at all...you can even get f-22 from U.S,my reaction will be same :lol:
Its discussion forum and i just raised Qn that what you have?...i gave answer n now its ur turn to do so :D

I dont burn at all...you can even get f-22 from U.S,my reaction will be same :lol:
Its discussion forum and i just raised Qn that what you have?...i gave answer n now its ur turn to do so :D
we have gwadar and even you should know how important its location is, kush? now stop trolling.

we have gwadar and even you should know how important its location is, kush? now stop trolling.

hahaha..i knew it..you will bring gwadar...

Well,firstly send the americans out from A-stan then think about using gwadar :lol: ....

I posted in other thread...

)Russia knows about partnership b/w pakistan n U.S is going down and U.S will need other route to stay in A-stan.
2)Russia is the nation who holds the key to A-stan after pakistan and if russia takes the pakistan in its side then their is no side to whom U.S can go ...so its pressure tactics to get involved with pakistan and to bargain more n more from U.S.
Finally,Russia knows that U.S will have to beg for routes from Russia and all other states in the CAR region are weak as compare to russia.

3)Missile shield....Russia have doubt on U.S intentions on missile shield in europe and this doubt is cleared by U.S by providing missile codes to russia and this deal was done 4-5 months back.I mentioned in a thread even..

If you look at the present visit of putin,deals which are going to be signed are of energy etc not military deals.so it shows that russia is in mood of giving chance to U.S further i.e bargain...

4)Suppose even if U.S attacks on pakistan in future then it would be on ur western border not from eastern border from india..and it even provides opportunity to russia to have an access to indian ocean

5)Successful use of gwadar makes the china as super power replacing russia n in CAR region which russia dont want at all...
It also wants to make india happy or dont want to loose india and wants to use india against china coz india can control the china only in south asia....

so the objective of russia and U.S are same wrt india i.e to control china using india..and they both wont offend india by making china-pak axis strong...

6)so its upto pakistan to give smthing strong to russia which U.S cant but U.S can help russia to have influence over europe n by helping russia in various trade benefits in WTO ...and id nato routes are going to through russia ..wat it means?..it simply means that russia will have control on nato upto many extent which never happened in history before...it simply makes russia stronger by cutting chinese who are no where in situation....

and what paksitan can give?? ..lastly,NAto in A-stan will cut the taliban who are russian enemies from decades...and why russia shud use its force in A-stan when nato is here to do that job?? ...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...n-make-russia-queen-asia-2.html#ixzz25OLROjfV

The unfortunate part is that Pak is forever attempting to make itself relevant by ' offering ' itself in terms of its resources, location or services.

It loses its relevance when any of these ' assets ' loose their sheen with time or the user finds an alternative etc.

A nation must have more to offer than just its physical self / attributes.

so what else can any two countries offer to each other for a good bilateral relationship based on mutual respect and benefits ... ?? :azn:
:pakistan:

WE come here to burst ur delusions but i have to accept that you ppl go too much romantic :rofl: and forget the reality..
you asked what india have to offer?..i gave value of more than 55 billion dollars in decade... :wave:

On some threads,you ppl enjoy soviet fall due to pakistan and on some other threads you enjoy pak russia relations :rofl:

too much confusion? ...:no:

Totally brainwashed ...... :cry:

someone is brain washed :what:

"During 1972 the KGB counted that it had planted 3,789 articles in Indian newspapers. In 1975 the number had increased to 5510. The KGB found that there was no shortage of Indian journalists and politicians willing to take money."

source: India

Indian keep asking what can Pakistan offer anyone, in fact let me ask you what can India offer anyone anything?
India's foreign policy is solely based on import of military hardware.

China and Russia are strategic partners
1, SCO, security in Central Asia
2, Russian far-east development. economy
3, may be in the future, we will also see more and more cooperation in the pacific, together counter US dominance.
4, We both have a vote on UN security council, we takes turns to vote down USA.
4, you think a large part of Russia economy is depend on defense related export? Check oil.
If you think India-Russia trade is a lot, look at China-Russia trade numbers.

ask yourself this
what if you stopped buying Russian arms.
what if China decides to buy more Russian arms,(since our defense budget trebles yours)
what if Russia desires to cooperate with China on new defense joint ventures, (sure we have some trust issue on copyright, but we have way more advanced military technology than India)

shall I quote Vladimir Putin,
China is Russia’s “strategic partner in the full sense of this word.”
“We have always supported China on the most sensitive issues, including the Taiwan problem.”

BBC News - China and Russia launch naval exercises in Yellow Sea

thats a good move from pakistans side now we are dependent on any one country

For that reason---I have always stated---humiliating pakistan was the worst possible thing that a sitting u s president could do.

Nothing would please me more to see his legacy in ruins and shambles for degrading my motherland as he did. A lots of blacks that I know---are great orators---but of very little substance---Obama a great orator and a man of substance---but he totally lost it when it came to pakistan. I hope and look forward for him to pay a heavy price for his bad judgement.
You can't really blame Obama for all the ills. He is subservient to the secret shadow government that is run by the immensely powerful Illuminati and the Bilderbergs. He, as with all other US presidents, is just a puppet on a string, abiding by the rules laid down by the powers that be (PTB).

Are you aware that the President of the United States of America, who is considered the most powerful man on Earth, is allowed up to only the 17th level in the Security classification? There are 21 levels of security above him that he is not allowed access to! So much for the power of the supposedly most powerful man on Earth!!

So why only blame the poor sod? He is just doing the bidding of the PTB! He just can't take global policy decisions without a nod from the puppeteers! And that's the truth! He, as with other presidents of the US of A, is the facade of the real controllers who are intent on establishing a New World Order (NWO).

So the world is not as simple and straightforward as it looks. There are deep intrigues and wheels within wheels, and trying to unravel them will only drive you crazy.

Easier said than done, what Russia and Pakistan can do max at this moment of time is shake hands, exchange smiles and nothing else, allies/friends is a very long way to go

I hope you have read the OP itself not only title.

Back
Top Bottom