What's new

[Gallery] This paradise is called Iran

@iranigirl2 no kale-pache? :woot:

They should do more for the original Takhte-Jamshid as well. Don't really know what is going on in their heads (or actually, I think I do - but hope that I am wrong...).

Girls don't like Kale-Pache! it's scary lol

Iranian breakfast

Last edited by a moderator:
@iranigirl2 no kale-pache? :woot:

They should do more for the original Takhte-Jamshid as well. Don't really know what is going on in their heads (or actually, I think I do - but hope that I am wrong...).
I think,they are doing fine with perspolis and tomb of Cyrus the great.instead, I am worried about the historical sites in Khuzestan province and Karaj.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think,they are doing fine with perspolis and tomb of Cyrus the great.instead, I am worried about the historical sites in Khuzestan province and Karaj.

I think they can always do more for Persepolis and Tomb of Cyrus.

I'm worried about Tehran's historical sites..

But really really worried about Taq-i Kisra in Iraq.

Don't be gullible, given the amount of money in the country, it is laughable how little these people do to promote their ancient heritage. Khalkhali's ugly ghost is still around... but pre-Islamic heritage doesn't promote the Islamic Republic, so I'm not surprised they are not nurturing it.

Girls don't like Kale-Pache! it's scary lol

Iranian breakfast

It is quite often I see monarch from the Qajar era on Iranian porcelain (!?).

lol

They're doing fine?

In my last visit (07) I saw a security guard using a collapsed section of a column as a stool!!!!!! The ******* dahati mofo 2 dollar nobody had his behind on a 2500 year old piece of our history, identity and culture. I wanted to go and slash his throat right then and there.

It represents the situation our nation is in perfectly. A bunch of two dollar mullahs that used to beg on the side of the street for food have now become the owners of the nation. No wonder everything is fucked.

But yeah, if you think Perspolis and Cyrus' tomb is doing fine, think again. Every time I've visited the site, I've been shocked by one thing or another.

I think everybody can agree on to some extent that, given the amount of money in the country, not nearly enough is being done to protect the ancient heritage.

It is quite often I see monarch from the Qajar era on Iranian porcelain (!?).

Qajar set with astrological motifs, Iran, early 19th century (Museum no: EA2009.2))

With Persian Poetry :P

lol

They're doing fine?

In my last visit (07) I saw a security guard using a collapsed section of a column as a stool!!!!!! The ******* dahati mofo 2 dollar nobody had his behind on a 2500 year old piece of our history, identity and culture. I wanted to go and slash his throat right then and there.

It represents the situation our nation is in perfectly. A bunch of two dollar mullahs that used to beg on the side of the street for food have now become the owners of the nation. No wonder everything is fucked.

But yeah, if you think Perspolis and Cyrus' tomb is doing fine, think again. Every time I've visited the site, I've been shocked by one thing or another.
Damn.no one can swear better than you:cheesy:
Can you teach me that?:yay:

BTW,my last visit was in 2012.

Back
Top Bottom