What's new

[Gallery] Iranian Armed Forces

just a question guys can anybody explain about this photo?

33955580964237673469.jpg

i said before mate , as far as i know its an iranian F-16 undergoing tests in US before delivery

I don't know if the photo is real or photochopped, but the building in the pic is a Zoroastrian dakhmeh which are usually found in Yazd.

So IRGC troops get paid regular wages?

Immediately after Islamic Revolution, volunteer forces formed IRGC and at that time, they were a just army-like force without regular payments. But nowadays IRGC is an organized force just like army with it's own rankings and Yes, they are paying they stuff and it is good to know that they usually get more salary and bonus than other governmental stuff.

Again, I don't really understand this train of thought, so all I'm going to say is "good luck with that" and move on with my life.

what a stupid soldier the right side. big triceps and biceps for what? you gonna show your biceps and triceps to the enemy? its a problem for a soldier when the triceps and biceps are getting in the way:laughcry:...

he can go better to the circus.

Very unpleasant comment, plz remove it, or go somewhere else and bullshit there

So, I've heard that the IRGC is better equip and trained than the IRIA, is this true?
Yep, unofficially trades in black markets all over the world and strong economical power have equipped IRGC with mostly high-end products.

may b my mis conception but I think irani airforce is an old horse with low bhp than pakistan, if not its kinda a joke in modern avionics and other "paint jobs" Iran go smooth u r great and be what u were before. pre islam :) and by the way this def.pk is more of US disinfo sites. be careful.

may we call it old, everybody may call it old! but i call it TOTALLY COMBAT EFFECTIVE! u ask why? the reason is Sooo obvious! because if it wasn't effective, i'm sure during all these 35 years after revolution, U.S.A. and NATO would have attacked Iran! and we see that they don't!

Iran need to improve their Air force , you guys have strong man power and technology , i think to protect your ground assets you need to induct some modern fighters

Decent air force would be sufficient. Iran's neighbors won't go to war with Iran anyway. Spending on costly fighters and land forces would be a waste for a nation under severe sanction.
- Build a superb navy to project power and counter attack. Increase sub surface capability instead of surface ships (they could become sitting ducks in today's hi-tech world)
- Spend on creating an excellent air defense to deter any attack.
Rest will be history.

Decent air force would be sufficient. Iran's neighbors won't go to war with Iran anyway. Spending on costly fighters and land forces would be a waste for a nation under severe sanction.
- Build a superb navy to project power and counter attack. Increase sub surface capability instead of surface ships (they could become sitting ducks in today's hi-tech world)
- Spend on creating an excellent air defense to deter any attack.
Rest will be history.
That's exactly where Iran is spending most of its military budget right now. In 3 major fields:

Missile technology
Air defense systems, R&D, production
Navy (Building indigenous submarines, fast attack boats, corvettes,frigates and naval ships)

Also good money is being spent on developing guerrilla warfare units/weapons etc.

Back
Top Bottom