What's new

Gadaffi son out for revenge

Assalam alaikum

well saif didnot hold any official office , and i wonder on which authority he was threatening the libyans and fighting them

he is as stupid as his father and will be killed like his father after they find him living with rats

common guys qadhafi and ppl alike him were the puppets of the west he is gone the ppl of libya r there i don't from where we have this love for those dictators
i m so glad libyans r now free and if the west steal they were also stealing from qadhafi but now they have at least some say and then can revolt for their rights again

libya is for libyans and not for qadhafi and his sons, pata nahi idher hum rozana rona rotay hain ye bilawal , monas , hamza ki kingdoms hain and we want the same for libyans

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

well saif didnot hold any official office , and i wonder on which authority he was threatening the libyans and fighting them

he is as stupid as his father and will be killed like his father after they find him living with rats

common guys qadhafi and ppl alike him were the puppets of the west he is gone the ppl of libya r there i don't from where we have this love for those dictators
i m so glad libyans r now free and if the west steal they were also stealing from qadhafi but now they have at least some say and then can revolt for their rights again

libya is for libyans and not for qadhafi and his sons, pata nahi idher hum rozana rona rotay hain ye bilawal , monas , hamza ki kingdoms hain and we want the same for libyans

TARIQ

Trading one puppet for another is a very sad thing.

That is the wrong approach. He should find a safe haven, and give his backing to a political party in the upcoming election. The people must demand that the election be transparent, without use of voting machines.

The western powers and their local proteges are much more worried about his popularity than anything he might be able to do by way of revenge.

Maybe thats what he will do its early days. But so sad that theives from the west still get away with this democracy and their way of life crap. and murderers like blair and blush live happily

Assalam alaikum

TARIQ

Libya is for libyans. Saudi is for saudies not for zionist royal family. Why are you quite where despots are supported by west and kept in power but when west uses the fact that he is a despot to attack him but not saudies. Or why a no fly zone on libya when he hardly used or had an air force but israel against lebanese no no fly zone implemented. Its evil zionists like the saudi royal family and intellectually chalenged people who dont understand whats going on that are happy at gadaffi death. You know yesterday I asked SK and longbrain to take it easy on you on another thread when they were hammering you in pointing out your flawed and inconsistancies in your posts but after seeing that you have not learned anything I will ask them to follow you and continue exposing your harshed flawed version of blindly following corrupt flawed fat ugly zionist saudie royal family. Shame on you.

Assalam alaikum

RazPak bhai , to kiya libyans qadhafi k baad uss k baity ko bhi 42 year jheeltay?

i m happy they have changed one and will change the other and who said those who come in r all of them puppets or they will stay forever?

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

RazPak bhai , to kiya libyans qadhafi k baad uss k baity ko bhi 42 year jheeltay?

i m happy they have changed one and will change the other and who said those who come in r all of them puppets or they will stay forever?

TARIQ

You mean like fat saudi zionists baitai bhi yea? Why dont you invite israelis and americans to take out those evil saudies?

The Real Reason for NATO Attacking Libya EXPOSED

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

The Truth About Libya: NATO Crimes & Mass Media Lies Exposed!

Turkey----NATO
.....does it ring some bells!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saif al Islam can hide better than his father. should have brought his father with him to his hiding place

He should realize that his father era is gone. Now he should wait for another dictator.

Assalam alaikum

Aryan bhai , thanks for saving me from them i appreciate that i will not forget that as long as i m alive

My dear, when it suits, u begin to favor dictators i have only one policy i don't like dictators period.

see u didnot respond to the points that i raised if saif didnot hold any official position why he was threatening his ppl.

and if u could read between the lines if the change in arab world could continue all the countries wiil be effected even the one u think i m in favor. but u r trying to undermine those changes

Brother i didnot know i offended u that much, but as i said it many times i live most of my life with arab and i know how these ppl wanted to change their regimes and how these regimes have deprived them of self respect and dignity and there were ppl like u on the other side blaming and insulting the arabs they can't do much about dictators.
Now for some how the conditions have changed and there is a lot of hope among the arabs, i don't think every thing will be perfect in near future but atleast it will be a lot better then it was before

Now on personnel bases qadhafi didnot harm me while saudi system have denied my basic right and the system is designed by the saudi royals but i don't go on and cry about it Allah will reward me for that. i found a lot of love from saudies and i can tell many trust me more then they trust their closed ones.

All my feelings and love is for the ppl and not for dictators , but i m sorry if u could not read between the lines

TARIQ

T^ariqbhai you even pm SK to keeep away from Mossamania when Mossa was sticking up for these evil corrupt saudi royal family so it surprises me to see you happy at a muslim leaders death at the hands of western puppets. Gadaffi made many mistakes but which leaders dont? he did good as well. Why you ignore the good he did. Im not saying he is perfect but he make less mistakes than our corrupt american and zionist supporting leaders

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Tariqbhai if gadaffi and his regime had no peoples support he would not have lasted 10 months against nato planes. What you call libyan rebels couldnt even get out of bengazi without american and nato support

Actually, he lived like a Lion and died like a Lion.

You can't imagine the life he has given to his people.

batman you speak words of wisdom sadly on some people they are wasted

Back
Top Bottom