What's new

Gadaffi son out for revenge

lem34

New Recruit

Reaction score
‘We continue our resistance to full revenge. I am in Libya, alive and free’ – Gaddafi’s son

Published: 23 October, 2011, 12:47

Libya, Tripoli: Saif al-Islam Kadhafi, son of Libyan leader Moamer Kadhafi, flashes the V-sign for victory as he appears in front of supporters and journalists at his father's residential complex in the Libyan capital Tripoli in the early hours of August 23, 2011. (AFP Photo / Imed Lamloum)

The son and heir apparent of the late Colonel Gaddafi, Saif al-Islam, is still in Libya. He is free and will go on with resistance, he reportedly claimed in an address to supporters aired by Syria’s Arrai TV Channel, loyal to the Libyan ex-leader.

*“We continue our resistance. I am in Libya, I am alive, free and intend to go to the very end and exact revenge,” Russia’s “RIA Novosti” news agency quotes Saif al-Islam as saying on the Syrian Channel on Saturday night.

Earlier contradictory reports suggested Saif al-Islam Gaddafi has been either killed or captured in the western Libyan town of Zliten and was in the hands of the country’s National Transitional Council.

Egypt’s Nile TV Channel reported on Thursday, October 20, that he had managed to flee Sirte and find shelter in the desert.

According to RIA Novosti, Saif al-Islam Gaddafi has already got the support of the tribes loyal to his father, who promised to fight against the current government and take revenge for the killing of the colonel and his son Mutassim. Some experts now suggest the Libyan conflict could now be prolonged and grow from a political into an interethnic struggle.

Thirty-nine-year-old Saif al-Islam is the second son of Muammar Gaddafi and carried out public relations and diplomatic roles for his father. Western-educated and the most-recognized Libyan official, he was often viewed as Colonel’s successor and a possible reformer.

No lets see if libyan puppets can rule the country without massive intervention from american and western thieves

The way they murdered his father like an animal, I don't blame him.

I saw an interesting comment from someone on another forum that I think worth copying here:

I'm an aethist ...
But this is just like the Crucification of Christ. He was sold out for questioning the money chargers/changers, and then murdered.

Gaddafi has had the same thing happen to him.

I'm sure that we'll have some Christians pop in here commenting on here that it isn't - but it looks like it to me. It's clear cut. 2000 years later, and Christ/Gaddafi is Crucified

Muammar Gaddafi could have escaped and fled to another country, but he stood and fought to the last breath exactly as he’d promised, believes Jordan-based professor, Ibrahim Alloush.

*“What we have here is a heroic last stand and defense of Libya against a NATO-led invasion,” he said, adding that Gaddafi’s death would be a good example to thousands of his followers who reject NATO’s intervention in Libya.

“The fact that he was caught wounded, drenched in blood, and was assassinated after that – this is a heavy crime against a wounded man.”

“Things should be put into perspective. This is a political fight against NATO invasion in Libya and the world, especially the Arab world, has no more doubts that what we have in Libya are not revolutionaries but NATO stooges," Alloush said.

“Today is a very sad day for all the people who oppose foreign hegemony and imperialism," he concluded.

Gaddafi stood by his ideas and died as a martyr, believes Sukant Chandan, a journalist and spokesman for British Civilians for Peace in Libya.

He says however cruel that death was, the colonel wanted to battle in the trenches against neo-colonialism and NATO. So he died as he wanted, fighting for Libya. And as for the country’s opposition, it had been always closely tied to the West, Chandan adds.

“When you nationalize your oil, when you redistribute your wealth, build your country up to be with the highest living standards in Africa, inevitably, those forces which are against that development, both internally and internationally, will oppose you. Libyan rebel factions have always been in alliance with the EU powers against Gaddafi”, the journalist said.

Libyans shot themselves in the head. The result will be like a headless chicken that runs around before eventually dying.

Basically he was killed by the missionaries supported by the WEST ..... and he was accused by the same of having africians as missionaries..... how ironic :)

The Real Reason for NATO Attacking Libya EXPOSED

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

The Truth About Libya: NATO Crimes & Mass Media Lies Exposed!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Real Reason for NATO Attacking Libya EXPOSED

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

The Truth About Libya: NATO Crimes & Mass Media Lies Exposed!

no offense. but isnt turkey in NATO which means turkey had some hand in this?

Last edited by a moderator:
this guy said the libyans were rats
and his father died like a rat
he is a little be upset. but his turn will come soon.

‘We continue our resistance to full revenge. I am in Libya, alive and free’ – Gaddafi’s son

That is the wrong approach. He should find a safe haven, and give his backing to a political party in the upcoming election. The people must demand that the election be transparent, without use of voting machines.

The western powers and their local proteges are much more worried about his popularity than anything he might be able to do by way of revenge.

That is the wrong approach. He should find a safe haven, and give his backing to a political party in the upcoming election. The people must demand that the election be transparent, without use of voting machines.

The western powers and their local proteges are much more worried about his popularity than anything he might be able to do by way of revenge.
I DONT THINK SO POLITICIANS R THE BEST WEAPONS OF THE WEST AND US THEY USE THEM TO TAKE FULL CONTROL OF THEIR CONTRIES BUT WHEN THERE IS NO NEED OF THOSE PUPETS THEY ARE DISMISSED LIKE HUSNI MUBARAK AND ZAIN UL ABIDEEN
THERE R STILL A LOT OF LIBYANS WHO SUPPORTS GHDAFI IT IS BETTER FOR SAIF UL ISLAM TO FIGHT FOR HIS REVENGE BUT NOT WITH POWER BUT WITH MIND

Back
Top Bottom