What's new

Fuure of East Indian Punjab & Khalistan by Zaheerul Hassan

We couldnt get as brutal as this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x-94U1bVUQ&has_verified=1

Innocent Kids

Kid.jpg

And Army is not present in Kashmir

Many Innocents Die In Cross Fire, But Talk of Army, Not CRPF or J&K Police who themselves comprise of Kashmiris

wat do u want baby?
now u have taken the thread to kashmir issue.
are u on world tour?:lol::lol:

End of Khalistan Movement, ULFA, Tamil secessionist movement and secessionist movements in the North East India is now a reality.
Only Kashmir is left.
InshaAllah, Kashmir problem will be over soon and Kashmir will always be the part of India.

End of Khalistan Movement, ULFA, Tamil secessionist movement and secessionist movements in the North East India is now a reality.
Only Kashmir is left.
InshaAllah, Kashmir problem will be over soon and Kashmir will always be the part of India.

Here comes another one. :hitwall:

When there was a secessionist movement in Tamil Nadu ? Dont confuse the anti-(forced) hindi movement with secessionist movement.

If Pakistanis are so dedicated to Sikh's welfare, then we will be happy with our Khalistan, here's a map of what it will look like.

Punjab_1909.jpg

Khalistan, Kashmir and Maoists moments will definitly going to reach its ultimate conclusion since these moments are in the hand of nationalists. Blood shed should be stopped and the revealed nations be given rights of self determination. Hindu, Sikhs and Muslim are three different nations with different ideology,identity, cultural values, religions and norms and customs. They have to choose their way sooner or later. Y my freinds of the largest democratic country do not like the true democracy in India?

Zaheerul Hassan said:
Hindu, Sikhs and Muslim are three different nations with different ideology,identity, cultural values, religions and norms and customs.

Jains and Buddhists too. :agree:

(considering Chandragupta Maurya became a Jain and Ashoka became a Buddhist...)

Time to get our ancient land back...

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

:agree: :agree:

(I'll call this Bharat)

Last edited:
what a stupid thread.

ppl who wanted khalistan are dead long time ago. it was just a stupid movement by worthless people.

BTW, to pakistanis:::

well......Never mind!

The Punjab should have never been partitioned in the first place. All of Punjab should have been given to it's righful owners, - the Punjabi Muslims/Pakistan.

Punjabi Muslims were too tolerant towards hindus and Sikhs. Our grandparents should have tooken the whole of the Punjab. Muslims were majority in Punjab. Nobody could have stppoed us. Today Pakistan would be bigger and better. If some people didn't like the Muslim dominance, we should've dealt with them the same way Kashmiri Muslims dealt with kashmiri hindus.

Just my opinion.

Khalistan, Kashmir and Maoists moments will definitly going to reach its ultimate conclusion since these moments are in the hand of nationalists. Blood shed should be stopped and the revealed nations be given rights of self determination. Hindu, Sikhs and Muslim are three different nations with different ideology,identity, cultural values, religions and norms and customs. They have to choose their way sooner or later. Y my freinds of the largest democratic country do not like the true democracy in India?

Yeah so they said about India and Pakistan back in '47. Apparently the concept of moslem nation wasn't enough to keep the entity together for even two decades.
Ethnicity superseded religion then, what makes you think religion will hold together a nation now?

The Punjab should have never been partitioned in the first place. All of Punjab should have been given to it's righful owners, - the Punjabi Muslims/Pakistan.

Punjabi Muslims were too tolerant towards hindus and Sikhs. Our grandparents should have tooken the whole of the Punjab. Muslims were majority in Punjab. Nobody could have stppoed us. Today Pakistan would be bigger and better. If some people didn't like the Muslim dominance, we should've dealt with them the same way Kashmiri Muslims dealt with kashmiri hindus.
Just my opinion.

I would disagree would you sir, I am glad that partition happened for one single reason- I don't have to live with people like you.

Last edited:

Just my opinion.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are defiantly high on some drug.

Everyday, there are bombs in Pakistan and 20-30 people are getting killed in Pakistan.

Yet these Pakistan trolls, still have the guts and laugh at India misfortune, which is 100 times less, and has USA killing civilians on they land.

Incredible really.

Just my opinion.

Take Punjab is yours but only if Ranjeet singh is the King.

^^^^^If you pakistani losers are going to keep on crying on over what you dont have (punjab, kashmir) and what you want (your so called azad kashmir), then you guys will never be succesful. It is in the best interest of our nations to work together to acheive peace and stability. we indians are moving ahead, while you guys just keep on crying over having no land. Who the hell cares? I mean look at israel..just get your act together and work towards a better economy so both of our countries can be strategic and trade partners. land problems will be resolved but not at the expense of money, politics, and innocent lives.

Back
Top Bottom