What's new

Fuure of East Indian Punjab & Khalistan by Zaheerul Hassan

i am writing abt ur previous article . ranjit singh ruled in 19th century . muslim rule was more older. he annexed kashmir then . may be at that time the mughals were already devastated and britishers had already poured in . so ranjit got the tuime to annex lands . so u cant say pak or india are independant states coz of him .... i wud say he was a kind of baghi frm mughal govt .
Greater Punjab was already in de-facto in control of the Misls, when MRS launched his campaign to unite the Misls. What he did was put an end to the invasions from the West. And yes, Mughals were on the decline and the British hadn't really moved in closer to Delhi. But this was a true for a lot of different kingdoms and states. The decline of the Mughal empire doesnt take anything away from MRS' and his generals's military and organizational acumen. He saw his chance and capitalized on it.

and the thing i hate most abt sikhs is they started that kashmir prob . so he was not a lion . mughal empire had already broken at that time

And how did the Sikhs start the Kashmir problem? By re-conquering it from the Afghans? Read a little history and then come back.

1)Indira Gandhi was Murdered By Her Body guards who where Sikhs , They do not come under the "Indian Army" , Just Like "Salman Taseer" was Assassinated By his Own Body Guard"

2)Indian Army In Kashmir??? Last time I checked It was CRPF, J&K Police and Rastrya Rifles Present In kashmir.

3) May I have the Name of That Lt Col???

4)Corruption Yes I do agree...
I hope they do teach indian army to keep eyes wide open and ears to the ground.

Isnt it supposed to be "Chatrapathi Shivaji Maharaj ki Jai" ?? :undecided:

yes this is right war cry of maratha regiment.
actually har har mahadev used to be war cry of maratha's in the time of maratha empire but many maratha's or rather many hindu's still use it since Mahadev that is lord shiva is god of destruction of evil.

Someone should check water of Indus when it enters Pakistan..seems like evil indians are mixing marijuana in it,i cant think of no other reason for such absurdities which get posted in PDF daily.

the thread is India hating.
legal warning:this thread may make you day dreamer. thread starter will not held responsible. :lol:

Like not so Innocent Kids, harmful Women and Armed Personnel who prove to be a threat....

like these harmful women....

YouTube - Rape case against Indian Army reopened in Manipur

like these not so innocent kids.....

MTT_-_Occupied_Kashmir_-_A_Kashmiri_Child_killed_by_occupying_Indian_Army.jpg

Never Mind--- respecting the Forum Rules- Self Delete....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom