What's new

Fuure of East Indian Punjab & Khalistan by Zaheerul Hassan

Raj karega khalsa

I'd request you to not to use that phrase without understanding its context. Its a phrase used in our sacred Ardaas (Prayer) that heralds the commencement and closure of an Akhand Path. And the full sentence goes - "Raj Karega Khalsa, Aaki Rahe Na Koye."

The same goes for everybody throwing around this phrase without understanding its meaning and significance.

This is exactly what i wrote earlier that sikh army was made up of atleast 40-50% muslims and it is because of punjabi muslims sikh empire was able to to remain strong for years, he had many top official who were muslims like his foreign minister,

He was cruel to pushtuns and kashmiris and i can give you sources if you want

So doesn't that tell you that your sources and opinions are incorrect? When the Sikhs were mounting cruelties on Muslims and Kashmiris, were their fellow Muslims in the Khalsa Army silent? Is that even possible?

The Sikhs were no angels and conquered huge areas with force. But the extent of the cruelties is surely exaggerated.

"Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh"
"Jo Bole So Nihal, Sat Sri Akal" - War cry of the Sikhs Regiment Indian Army...

"Jai Mahakali, Ayo Gorkhali"- War cry of the Gorkhas In the Indian Army.

"Parvati Pateyah Har Har Mahadev"- War Cry Maratha Regiment Indian Army

And This Signifies the Culture which not only are the Sikhs following but also others In the Indian Army,Every Indian Is Brave when it comes to His/Her Country no matter which cast creed or religion he belongs to....

Sikhs made up 20% of Punjab's population and lesser in areas that they occupied under the Misls and Ranjeet Singh - Kashmir, Peshawar and the Western Hill states. By all neutral records Sikhs never constituted more than 70% of the Khalsa Army. The artillery was overwhelming Punjabi Muslim. So how do you suppose they were able to mount barbarity of the scale that you describe when their own population and their own army had huge numbers of Muslims.

Its true that wrongs and excesses were committed. But as I said they were nothing if not being paid in kind for the atrocities that we had suffered under the Mughals and later the Afghans, prominently Abdali.

You are displaying an immaturity and lack of perspective by making such a statement. YLH is one of the most respected bloggers and scholars that Pakistan has known. I'd advise you to read up and visit that blog before shooting your mouth.

i am writing abt ur previous article . ranjit singh ruled in 19th century . muslim rule was more older. he annexed kashmir then . may be at that time the mughals were already devastated and britishers had already poured in . so ranjit got the tuime to annex lands . so u cant say pak or india are independant states coz of him .... i wud say he was a kind of baghi frm mughal govt . and the thing i hate most abt sikhs is they started that kashmir prob . so he was not a lion . mughal empire had already broken at that time .

So doesn't that tell you that your sources and opinions are incorrect? When the Sikhs were mounting cruelties on Muslims and Kashmiris, were their fellow Muslims in the Khalsa Army silent? Is that even possible?

The Sikhs were no angels and conquered huge areas with force. But the extent of the cruelties is surely exaggerated.

We dont have to debate this, ask any any peshawari pushtun or kashmiri he will tell you sikh period was the darkest in history,

Yes, those punjabi tribes which were loyal to ranjith sigh remained silent, I never said every punjabi tribe sided with sikhs, there were many punjabi tribe who were fighting sikhs and this is the reason those punjabi muslims were used by brits in capturing punjab.

The Sikh rule in the history of the subcontinent is a footnote in history

If you think Sikhs can ever match the barbarity of pushtun then you are wrong, Abdali led eight campaigns across the Indus. He ravaged Punjab as far as Dehli, annexed Lahore and Multan and extended his empire to all of western Punjab and Kashmir. Abdali carried out sikh holocaust on its every trip to punjab

You wish that sikh could capture Kabul, they were unable to subjugate pushtun tribes, Sikhs unleashed a reign of terror and built the Jamrud Fort, which rises above the sur¬rounding flat like a "battleship", to control the mouth of the Khyber Pass. Peshawar contains no architectural monuments of any value is due mainly to the sikh devastations of 1823.

Sikhs originated as a group of bandits that would steal rich Muslim caravans; the Sikhs then raided and pillaged the land and forced their ideology on low-class Hindus.
The Mughals fought against the tyranny in an act of retaliation! They tried to stop these criminals from stealing and looting!

Sikhs only occupied 3 pushtun cities Peshawar, Bannu and the Derajaat. They made no attempt to occupy the hill territories and never entered Swat, Buner, Bajaur, the Kurram Valley or Waziristan. Sikhs could not go beyond Peshawar an Inch

Ranjeet Singh was a mass-murderer and tyrant! The Sikh kingdom was the darkest period in the history of Punjab!

The Sikhs were opportunists and started their short-lived kingdom for a few decades, soon to be destroyed by the British a short time after!

u r knowledge of sikhism amuses me. to think a religion as pure as sikhism originated from bandits itself is an amusing thought. well done my friend, u have given us accurate idea of u r ideological thinking.

"Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh"
"Jo Bole So Nihal, Sat Sri Akal" - War cry of the Sikhs Regiment Indian Army...

"Jai Mahakali, Ayo Gorkhali"- War cry of the Gorkhas In the Indian Army.

"Parvati Pateyah Har Har Mahadev"- War Cry Maratha Regiment Indian Army

And This Signifies the Culture which not only are the Sikhs following but also others In the Indian Army,Every Indian Is Brave when it comes to His/Her Country no matter which cast creed or religion he belongs to....
Thats why two armymen killed indian PM.Thats why many indian armymen go on killing spree in kashmir and northeast.Thats why the Lt.col of indian army is in police custody on charges of terror attacks on muslims.Thats why a indian army general is found to be accused of corruption.Sure Great culture Indian army has.Hats off to them.

u r knowledge of sikhism amuses me. to think a religion as pure as sikhism originated from bandits itself is an amusing thought. well done my friend, u have given us accurate idea of u r ideological thinking.

Last time to all indians
I dont make up history i just report history

Thats why two armymen killed indian PM.Thats why many indian armymen go on killing spree in kashmir and northeast.Thats why the Lt.col of indian army is in police custody on charges of terror attacks on muslims.Thats why a indian army general is found to be accused of corruption.Sure Great culture Indian army has.Hats off to them.

1)Indira Gandhi was Murdered By Her Body guards who where Sikhs , They do not come under the "Indian Army" , Just Like "Salman Taseer" was Assassinated By his Own Body Guard"

2)Indian Army In Kashmir??? Last time I checked It was CRPF, J&K Police and Rastrya Rifles Present In kashmir.

3) May I have the Name of That Lt Col???

4)Corruption Yes I do agree...

The Sikh rule in the history of the subcontinent is a footnote in history

If you think Sikhs can ever match the barbarity of pushtun then you are wrong, Abdali led eight campaigns across the Indus. He ravaged Punjab as far as Dehli, annexed Lahore and Multan and extended his empire to all of western Punjab and Kashmir. Abdali carried out sikh holocaust on its every trip to punjab

You wish that sikh could capture Kabul, they were unable to subjugate pushtun tribes, Sikhs unleashed a reign of terror and built the Jamrud Fort, which rises above the sur¬rounding flat like a "battleship", to control the mouth of the Khyber Pass. Peshawar contains no architectural monuments of any value is due mainly to the sikh devastations of 1823.

Sikhs originated as a group of bandits that would steal rich Muslim caravans; the Sikhs then raided and pillaged the land and forced their ideology on low-class Hindus.

The Mughals fought against the tyranny in an act of retaliation! They tried to stop these criminals from stealing and looting!

Sikhs only occupied 3 pushtun cities Peshawar, Bannu and the Derajaat. They made no attempt to occupy the hill territories and never entered Swat, Buner, Bajaur, the Kurram Valley or Waziristan. Sikhs could not go beyond Peshawar an Inch

Ranjeet Singh was a mass-murderer and tyrant! The Sikh kingdom was the darkest period in the history of Punjab!

The Sikhs were opportunists and started their short-lived kingdom for a few decades, soon to be destroyed by the British a short time after!

Last time to all indians
I dont make up history i just report history

yeah right. we agree wid u.

Ms roy i agree with u r last statement, HATS OFF TO INDIAN ARMY.

We dont have to debate this, ask any any pushtun or kashmiri he will tell you sikh period was the darkest in history,

Yes, those punjabi tribes which were loyal to ranjith sigh remained silent, I never said every punjabi tribe sided with sikhs, there were many punjabi tribe who were fighting sikhs and this is the reason those punjabi muslims were used by brits in capturing punjab.

My friend, Sikh history books say the same about the atrocities committed by Mughals and Afghans. We have whole museums, fairs and light and sound shows on the massacres against the Sikhs. So you cant really say which was worse. All you have is the fact that the period of rule was much shorter in case of the Sikhs. So taht gives you an idea on th extent of barbarism that could have been committed.

Indian sikhs are the most patriotic people you will find.

Wahe guru je ka khalsa,wahe guru jee ki fateh
Jo bole sau nihaal

sat sri akal!

Back
Top Bottom