What's new

Future leader of India : Rahul Kim Jong Gandhi

People like you mixing religion into everything are simply complete retards.

Your Christian blood got boiled when some members questioned fellow Christian Antonio manio and her son thats the reason behind your silly posts

LOL....I though it already had a bad name among sikulars :P..........BTW care to admit you are muslim ?

Idiotic moronic slime,

No i am not a muslim, neither am i a Christian or Congress supporter.

But how come this fact change this universal truth that you are excreta of religion and civilization.

Your Christian blood got boiled when some members questioned fellow Christian Antonio manio and her son thats the reason behind your silly posts

I seriously doubt your comprehension capability.

1.) I am not a Congress supporter.
2.) I dont like the blog post, but does this make me a Cong supporter in your failed mindset? If yes, I am sorry for you.

LOL....I though it already had a bad name among sikulars :P..........BTW care to admit you are muslim ?

Why do you have to bring religion in everything you medieval era backwardthinking moron??

2.) I dont like the blog post, but does this make me a Cong supporter in your failed mindset? If yes, I am sorry for you.

IF you dont like blog posts ignore the thread ....who the **** are you ,to dictate here ?

Idiotic moronic slime,

No i am not a muslim, neither am i a Christian or Congress supporter.

But how come this fact change this universal truth that you are excreta of religion and civilization.

:lol: impotent rage ........why be ashamed of who you are ? ........calling me names is only pathetic :lol:

Why do you have to bring religion in everything you medieval era backwardthinking moron??

YOU are the one who brought religion in when you support congress christian leadership because you are christian :lol:.......why get angry when this got exposed.

1.) still waiting for the poof, just admit that u r talking BS.
2.) A blog post is not an objective view on something, I am politically neutral, thus I prefer an objective analysis not a blog post.

1. Your whole attack on Nisha was because she posted facts about your christian leader Raul vinci .............everybody who has read this thread have seen your stand and leanings.

2. Raul Vinci list of fraud is well know......just follow this link to get educated ...i.e. if you sikular mind can take it ....youtube.com/watch?v=dKuUjf3uWm0

NAH MAN! Just calling in friends to enjoy the cheap entertainment you people provide. :pop:

Let the games begin ................ what is your opinion on Raul Vinci's educational background ? :devil:

No but we encounter mentally limited people like u all the time in PDF.

Ah ....the entire christian brigade to the rescue ..........I should be expecting more mallu Christians to join the ranks ;)

Back
Top Bottom