What's new

Future leader of India : Rahul Kim Jong Gandhi

Cool - How does it taste? Peaty or mild?

Sorry my vocabulary is limited don't know what peaty means but its not mild definitely but not strong either. All the fancy stuff like Black Dog and Teachers etc seems very mild to me exactly. Fun part with BP is this, at the end of first peg u get a little bit of high and from there till fourth or even fifth its the same effect no delirious feelings and certainly no morning effects.

I like to call middle class man's scotch :omghaha: but truth is i have heard this in every Bar or Wine shop, if premium brands sell one case or two per day BP goes like 15 to 18 cases. BP rules :cheers:

In goa one BP 60 ml cost arnd abt 75 bucks. Got a rude shock when I moved to bangalore. college ke din ache the :(

Sorry my vocabulary is limited don't know what peaty means but its not mild definitely but not strong either. All the fancy stuff like Black Dog and Teachers etc seems very mild to me exactly. Fun part with BP is this, at the end of first peg u get a little bit of high and from there till fourth or even fifth its the same effect no delirious feelings and certainly no morning effects.

I like to call middle class man's scotch :omghaha: but truth is i have heard this in every Bar or Wine shop, if premium brands sell one case or two per day BP goes like 15 to 18 cases. BP rules :cheers:

I am a novice as well when it comes to whiskies and scotches but picked up few pointers from connoisseurs - Peaty is more stronger - smoky flavour and the other end is the mild or delicate one - Used to like Signature or RC when I can afford back home else go for BP - BP is everyone's favourite.

scotch_flavor_map_zps09899a2b.jpg

@Koovie loosely translates to "A 15 day guide to wisdom". Does'nt have the same impact as in hindi

Last edited by a moderator:
What does it mean, can anyone translate?

(ya I know my Hindi sucks -_-)

Exact translation would be something like... learn how to become clever from being an idiot within 15 days!

"chutiye se budhimaan kaise banein, sirf 15 din mein"

You just did a RG there! Even he likes to read (while giving a speech) what's written :lol:

What did Rahul even do to even earn that position? Or even be considered for that position. What is his experience??

Honest question.

Back
Top Bottom