What's new

Future leader of India : Rahul Kim Jong Gandhi

Where?

Anyways I meant he/she is Indian origin, which makes him qualified to post in India related threads.

You dont need to be Indian or whatever to post in this forum, just a PDF member.

I was saying that I dont give a fukc about foreigners bashing my country or interfering here.

You dont need to be Indian or whatever to post in this forum, just a PDF member.

I was saying that I dont give a fukc about foreigners bashing my country or interfering here.

No on is bashing India here, they are rightly bashing the CONgress party and the corrupt r*tards in charge like Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi. Its not the OPs fault that you are not able to differentiate Congress (party of corrupt useles politicians) from India...

Typical NRI rant. Come back to India and stop paying taxes to other countries or shut up. No here cares about your views.

I dont care what foreigners say about my country. Take care about your own problems.

NRI are the ones who contribute to the crucial Indian forex and offsetting to a certain extent the negative balance of payments of India - negative because of all the oil and gold you import. And crucially one of the states Kerala runs on NRI remittances as their main revenue source. So you want our forex and not our views?

NRI are the ones who contribute to the crucial Indian forex and offsetting to a certain extent the negative balance of payments of India. And crucially one of the states Kerala runs on NRI remittances as their main revenue source. So you want our forex and not our views?

You are probably talking to a COngressi who resorted to personal attacks because he saw his masters getting attacked. No wirres though, coming 2014 these CONgressis will be on the streets....

NRI are the ones who contribute to the crucial Indian forex and offsetting to a certain extent the negative balance of payments of India - negative because of all the oil and gold you import. And crucially one of the states Kerala runs on NRI remittances as their main revenue source. So you want our forex and not our views?

ok, NRI might have been the wrong term used by me. I was rather referring to people who arent Indian citizens.

You are probably talking to a COngressi who resorted to personal attacks because he saw his masters getting attacked. No wirres though, coming 2014 these CONgressis will be on the streets....

You are dumb beyond any limits. Where did I state my political views? I am politically neutral.

I simply dont like non Indians interfering in our matters, understand? Anyone who is not a citizen of this country should not interfere. Is it so hard to understand?

You are dumb beyond any limits. Where did I state my political views? I am politically neutral.

I simply dont like non Indians interfering in our matters, understand? Anyone who is not a citizen of this country should not interfere. Is it so hard to understand?

Resorting to the usual name-calling are we?

As for your political aspirations, coudnt care less. There are always going to be idiots in the country like you who vote for Congress. You might claim to be politically neutral, but we can see the traitorous face of Congressis from a mile away.

Word of advice: You guys are the biggest traitorous anti-nationals the country has seen, so you CONgressis dont need to be giving out Indian certifications to anyone. Capiche?

how do you know that NRIs isnt contributing to indian economy.many NRIs send money to their families which is also a way of contributing to the indian economy.you seem to be a cultureless brute bent on bashing NRIs simply bcoz you could not realise ur dream of becoming an american citizen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Resorting to the usual name-calling are we?

As for your political aspirations, coudnt care less. There are always going to be idiots in the country like you who vote for Congress. You might claim to be politically neutral, but we can see the traitorous face of Congressis from a mile away.

Word of advice: You guys are the biggest traitorous anti-nationals the country has seen, so you CONgressis dont need to be giving out Indian certifications to anyone. Capiche?

Wow, you are far more retarded than one could imagine.

Guess what: I have never voted so far since I am just 20 years old, and I not planing to vote for anyone till one of those two parties comes up with a proper election program.

You on the other hand are not even living in India, can you even vote in elections here or is your political activity/participation limited to writing childish world plays like "CONgress" etc. on PDF??

Now stay down and chill kid.

how do you know that NRIs isnt contributing to indian economy.many NRIs send money to their families which is also a way of contributing to the indian economy.you seem to be a cultureless brute bent on bashing NRIs simply bcoz you could not realise ur dream of becoming an american citizen.
1. Where did I say that NRIs dont contribute to the economy?

2. NRI`s are Indian citizens! While American citizens are simply.... American citizens!

3. I never wanted to live any where else. I am happy in my home and would never choose to move to another place. I have everything I have, so dont talk BS. Why should I leave for a white mans country so far and different from my family and home which I love so much?

Listen. I copied and pasted this from another site because of the significance I saw in it. I even stated I wasn;t sure if everything on it was factual but I know some of it is. My point is that it brings up some interesting points. Why are we as a nation stuck on these fmaily of chimps when we have nation full of Gorillas? We have talent. Why do we need to give these idiots a shot.

Like General Singh stated today, we need our nation to run like the military. All I have seen Congress do is divide and conquer us like the BRitish. All I hear is cheap talk, NO ACTION.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-unit-Gen-V-K-Singh/articleshow/19415983.cmsI just read today on

Im sorry if this shouldn;t have been posted here. Next time I will post in the ther area for such information. As for the thread, I am not the author. I just copied and pasted it over here.

If you dont give a fukc then shut the fukc up.The op only raised a valid point.He did not disrespect India in any form.Why are you getting your panties in a twist over supposed disrespect of Rahul baba, by making the issue about India?
I am an Indian I am sick of vote bank politics of Congress.

Oh, and by the way, we all have right to criticize anything we don't like.Its called opinion.Take your holier than thou, sickular agenda to some backwater where its still sells.

Ignore that third rate Congressi ..... he is derailing thread with un related stuff

Oh, and by the way, we all have right to criticize anything we don't like.Its called opinion.Take your sickular agenda to some backwater where its still sells.

Oh by the way kiddo, I am making use of this right. I simply dont like this blind and one sided blog post with this ridiculous headline that was posted. I am not a Congress or BJP supporter since both parties cannot come up with a decent election program!

These blind party following brain less zombies are the main problem, they will oppose and denounce anything that the ruling party does, no matter if its good or bad for India.

This guy is such a joker.. watch this video

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom