What's new

Full sale of Javelin Missile to India: USA

There was another thread where I made this exact prediction and it came true within two days.

Currently I have authority over you since I was right.
First of all Panetta cleared the rumor that there is no reduction in javelin deal......rumor created by Indian media....so the fact is deal was on going before that thread and discussion was going.....So sorry you don't have any authority over me......Look at the chronological order of the events and news then comment....
Deal was going on.....Rumor of Reduction. ....Thread on Reduction.....You made the argument....Panetta explained no Reduction....You saying I was right......Where were you right, only thing that was right is in bold. :D

First of all Panetta cleared the rumor that there is no reduction in javelin deal......rumor created by Indian media....so the fact is deal was on going before that thread and discussion was going.....So sorry you don't have any authority over me......Look at the chronological order of the events and news then comment....
Deal was going on.....Rumor of Reduction. ....Thread on Reduction.....You made the argument....Panetta explained no Reduction....You saying I was right......Where were you right, only thing that was right is in bold. :D

If you look at it again from a different angle, I'm still right.

If you look at it again from a different angle, I'm still right.
Well according to your POV you may be right....so no need of further debating....All i want to say is that India considers both Pakistan and China whenever it buys any weapon...but it doesn't mean that it wants to contain it...just deterrence..

The way India buys weapons just seems they're going to war tomorrow? now buying Javelin in big quantity is that means NAG missile is a failure project like Arjun Tank?.

Bas 2 saal mein hee? Kya hua mere mard-e-mujahid? Abhi toh 935 saal ki ladai baaki hai! :lol:

Never came here for trolling. But counter-trolling has made me mentally fatigued. So many Bharti trollers come and go. Why do you think I stopped posting quality posts? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom