What's new

Full sale of Javelin Missile to India: USA

actually i read it in the Indian defense review that they are going for 600 launchers (300 initially) and 8k missiles. they also want tech transfer so as to make it locally .

Is it? But we don't need those!
We he a generation ahead product from our closest alley 'israel SPIKE'
We were just checking,how much you can bend to us! ;)

I thought the final missiles bought will be 60000? just 8000 as in article!! :what:

Each missile is fire and forget with near 100% confirm hit...60000 missile ka karogo kya..poore war mein ek jaga betke khali javelin fire karte rahoge kya........LOl Javelin trolling :D

LOL. Indians just said "we are not containing China" and US within two days says "here are your javelins".

Cheers to forked tongue Indians. :cheers:

With Javelin, Apache 64 Block III and LCH, we can easily take on any tank column with our tanks having a day off.....:smokin:

LOL. Indians just said "we are not containing China" and US within two days says "here are your javelins".

Cheers to forked tongue Indians. :cheers:
Dear try to refrain from this language and talk according to the topic...if you have to add something to it...better be thread related...not your own prejudices and misconceptions. :smokin:

How many jevelins are we buying anyways?

I say lets muy a sufficient number to neutralise any Pakistani tank offensive. As far as PLA is cooncerned, the terrain over there is not meant for tanks anyways. :lol:

Dear try to refrain from this language and talk according to the topic...if you have to add something to it...better be thread related...not your own prejudices and misconceptions. :smokin:

There was another thread where I made this exact prediction and it came true within two days.

Currently I have authority over you since I was right.

Back
Top Bottom