What's new

Full sale of Javelin Missile to India: USA

good news for indian armrd forces
it will give huge boost to there fighting power.
finally uncle SAM giving us every thing we want :usflag::triniti:

...I want NAG...not Javeline.....
Why does IA always goes for 'phoren' maals...???
Look at IN..they develop..and invest in local development..

...I want NAG...not Javeline.....
Why does IA always goes for 'phoren' maals...???
Look at IN..they develop..and invest in local development..
because enemy may not wait to attack till nag or indigenous weapons are completely inducted . Army and AF will be the first one to respond an attack where quality is required , on the other hand more or less the war ships made at any place have equal capabilities , here missiles matter not the carrying platform (not exactly) . Thats why we go for Russian missiles,Harpoon,Brahmos,Barak etc for ships .

Sunny paaji to dono kandhon par ek ek lekar khade ho jaayenge...kam se kam 5-6 tank to nipta hi denge....:D

We have real life hero bigger then Sunny Deol who have destroyed 7 pakistani tanks single handedly in 1965 war. :woot:

And his name is Shaheed Havildar Abdul Hamid, he was honored with the highest war time gallantry medal, Param Vir Chakra.
:tup:

Nothing beats Javelin...

1 Javelin = 1 enemy tank destroyed (Guaranteed)

same goes with nag.with top attack capability,its lethal too.but it needs a carrier,not a manportable.thats why we are buying it.

can anybody tell me what is the cost of spike???Javelin is too costly i think.

US Approves Sale of Javelin Missiles to India, Affects Israel’s Sales Efforts

If this deal is carried out in full, it will hurt Rafael’s chances of selling its Spike antitank missiles to India

The United States is continuing to make things difficult for the Israeli defense industries operating in the Indian market. After numerous delays, the US has agreed to approve the sale of Lockheed Martin and Raytheon’s Javelin antitank missiles to India....

...India is insisting that technology be provided in the framework of any military procurement deal, which is why the US failed in its efforts to sell fighter aircraft to India.

Israeli sources are now saying that Israel should wait and see what level of technology the US is willing to provide in the framework of this deal.

Israel Defense | US Approves Sale of Javelin Missiles to India, Affects Israel

because enemy may not wait to attack till nag or indigenous weapons are completely inducted . Army and AF will be the first one to respond an attack where quality is required , on the other hand more or less the war ships made at any place have equal capabilities , here missiles matter not the carrying platform (not exactly) . Thats why we go for Russian missiles,Harpoon,Brahmos,Barak etc for ships .
Thanks..but my question was little different for the answer U provided. We know NAG is not deployed for some XYZ reason. Let's try to deal with those reasons ( take partners -if required) and gert the thing to the production ..not to go and buy something 'phoren'.
WE have to put faith ( and more effort ) for the local developments....buying is not he way forward...for any country with ambitions like India.

Back
Top Bottom