What's new

Friends and Enemies earned by India and China

Sachin, you humiliated yourself with an awful thread - that's why things are going completely off-topic. Every bump you make brings this to the top of the thread list, and more opportunity for your idiocy to be exhibited to everyone.

China, Pakistan, Bangaldesh and Sri Lanka all hate india.

Nepal, Burma and Bhutan are neutral.

The only country in South Asia that hates China is india.

In a subcontinent regional war, india will get torn apart.

I am trying to understand how many friends and enemies earned by two largest economies of Asia -India & China.

India's Friends

1. Russia
2. USA
3. Israel
4. Afghanistan
5. Vietnam
6. UK
7. France
8. Japan
9. South Korea

China's Friends

1. Pakistan
2. North Korea

India's Enemies

1. Pakistan
2. China

China's Enemies

1. India
2. Vietnam
3. Japan
4. South Korea
5. Philippines
6. USA
7. Australia
and other South sea countries

I have taken of common friends out.

This is my list...feel free to correct this list.....:wave:

Obviously a biased and anti-Chinese list.

Sachin, you humiliated yourself with an awful thread - that's why things are going completely off-topic. Every bump you make brings this to the top of the thread list, and more opportunity for your idiocy to be exhibited to everyone.

Why are posting (so many)here if you feel it is so awful thread....
Getting personal ..show you a$$ is burning with fact...

Vietnam, Philippines and Japan. Everyone loves china a lot.. BD is good friend of India. SL has imported Pinaka MBRL from India.

Bhutan is pro-India, they don't have relations with either PRC or RoC. Nepal is pro-China. But yeah, India is kinda like Israel: pretty much the entire neighborhood is hostile to it.

Why are posting (so many)here if you feel it is so awful thread....
Getting personal ..show you a$$ is burning with fact...

...Are you from the 26%?

I think , India has no friend, China has Pakistan as a friend.

Pakistan is puppet not friend of china, else pakistan were in need at the time of 1971, at that time china shown the back to Pakistan. We know pakistan is good market for chinese product.

Pakistan is puppet not friend of china, else pakistan were in need at the time of 1971, at that time china shown the back to Pakistan. We know pakistan is good market for chinese product.

65 and 99 too ... in 99 China even suggested Pakistan to retreat rather than stand by pakistans side!!!

I DONT UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE SAYING CHINA IS SUPERPOWER I NEVER SAW ANY INDIA CLAIMING THOUGH LOL , how many aircraft carriers does china have? 1 rusty russian? how many does USA ? how many jet fighters does USA have compare to CHINA ? how many destroyers does USA AND HOW MANY DOES CHINA? USA 300 MILLION 14 TRILLION ,,, CHINA 1.3 BILLION - 9 TRILLION??I DNT HATE CHINA OR CHINESE BUT THEY ARE MAKING EVERYONE HATE THEM WITH THEIR AGRESSIVE TONE AND MANNER ALTHOUGH THEY AINT EVEN A SUPERPOWER AND THEIR WORKING CONDITIONS IN THEIR COUNTRY IS TERRIBLE THEIR PER CAPITA INCOME IS VERY LOW and in terms of military technology way behing USA , even economic wise japan like 120 mill population 4.5 trillion , plus japan has a modern air force and navy

I DONT UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE SAYING CHINA IS SUPERPOWER I NEVER SAW ANY INDIA CLAIMING THOUGH LOL , how many aircraft carriers does china have? 1 rusty russian? how many does USA ? how many jet fighters does USA have compare to CHINA ? how many destroyers does USA AND HOW MANY DOES CHINA? USA 300 MILLION 14 TRILLION ,,, CHINA 1.3 BILLION - 9 TRILLION??I DNT HATE CHINA OR CHINESE BUT THEY ARE MAKING EVERYONE HATE THEM WITH THEIR AGRESSIVE TONE AND MANNER ALTHOUGH THEY AINT EVEN A SUPERPOWER AND THEIR WORKING CONDITIONS IN THEIR COUNTRY IS TERRIBLE THEIR PER CAPITA INCOME IS VERY LOW and in terms of military technology way behing USA , even economic wise japan like 120 mill population 4.5 trillion , plus japan has a modern air force and navy

Who say India is super power.....India is not going to be super power in next 100 yrs....China is super power who has no friends except few naughty kids..

I think Nehru sowed the seeds of destruction of India when he turned his back on CABINET MISSION PLAN. Oh how the the mental pigmy like Nehru dug the grave of India.
Maybe from the high USA horse you are sitting on ..you can bend and see into the grave,its Pakistan..not India..India is growing and is growing fast..
Btw..did you know India overtook Japan as the 3rd largest economy by Purchasing Power Parity?:l

And what do you think USA..Japan..will do to you?Destructions on both sides will be huge...and your government knows that...that's why its silent...only issuing paper warnings,nothing else..while we continue with our life ;)

It is a delusion of yours that India hates China..
if this were the case why would we be pushing a trade relationship that is in favour of a "enemy" according to you??
Most knowledgable urban Indians respect China for their growth policies.
I personally feel that having a single party is much better, cause in multi party system you have to bribe the officers everytime the govt. changes whereas in a single party a one time bribe will do...;)

Right now America is using its colonies in Asia such as Japan, south Korea, Philippines, India, Australia, etc to contain china.

I believe you can take out India from this list.
There is no chance that we will be parting from Russia. FOR SURE...
US has no military or navy presence in India, so it not a USA colony...

India - RUSSIA - China --> so can't u think what this equation leads to???

Chill Dude... Thanks

US settled all of it's disputes with neighbors... And concetrated on other regions... That is why US is super power now.... China can resist US muscle some what but it can't stop US.... Until china has good relation / friends from its neighbors... US tactics is clear..... First US will make friends in it's foe neighbors... Then scattering its foe military assests.... Later attacking with the help NATO.... China itself giving chance to US by scaring it's neighbors like phil, vietnam....... China have disputes with Japan, Vietnam, Phil, India, S korea,........ China is trying to show its muscle to small countries, that is why Phil, Aus, Jap, Vietnam inviting US to hold China...... China is power full than India that is why we are aware of you guys..... I don't understand one thing You chinese members barking India is weak so and so ..... India taking its initial steps to become strong.... Do you guys want India weak and dependent state .... A good relation with strong India will be an asset to China....We admit China's power .... Why you guys hanging around 1962 and we cant match you .... Then US have right to criticise you guys that china can't match.....

Back
Top Bottom