What's new

Friends and Enemies earned by India and China

I am trying to understand how many friends and enemies earned by two largest economies of Asia -India & China.

China's Friends

1. Pakistan
2. North Korea
3. Iran
4. Syrian regime
5. Mugabe regime
6. Venezuela
North Korea is not China's friend; how can a robber(North Korea) and a robbery victim(China) be friends? But China does have friends around the world, all of them dictators and tyrants.

^Isn't it obvious? The OP thinks robbery is how friendship works. It perfectly mirrors their own 'friendship' dynamic with the Western world.

China's Friends

1. Pakistan
2. North Korea
3. Iran
4. Syrian regime
5. Mugabe regime
6. Venezuela

Interesting name in the list

China may gather economic momentum but lost friends and gained enemies in the mean time

You lost your credibility when you started a thread with a chest thumping comment like this: I am trying to understand how many friends and enemies earned by two largest economies of Asia -India & China.

China's Friends

1. Pakistan
2. North Korea
3. Iran
4. Syrian regime
5. Mugabe regime
6. Venezuela

Interesting name in the list

You disparage Iran for being a rogue state, but then you go ahead and buy the most oil from them. Just so you know, this kind of backhanded contempt is exactly what the West feels about its 'all-weather' client state.

I dont want to disgrace Iran....we do trade with all country with all the country including china.....

I am trying to understand how many friends and enemies earned by two largest economies of Asia -India & China.

India's Friends

1. Russia
2. USA
3. Israel
4. Afghanistan
5. Vietnam
6. UK
7. France
8. Japan
9. South Korea

China's Friends

1. Pakistan
2. North Korea

India's Enemies

1. Pakistan
2. China

China's Enemies

1. India
2. Vietnam
3. Japan
4. South Korea
5. Philippines
6. USA
7. Australia
and other South sea countries

I have taken of common friends out.

This is my list...feel free to correct this list.....:wave:

Dude...You have nice intention...But the world does not move or decide their foreign policy based on their interests...And interests are always depends on the current situation.So as the situation varies so as the foreign policy will vary...In a high level sense......India do not have any permanent friend...its just their own interests that Israel and USA are being friendly with us...So we should not be in the illusion that any one is really permanent friend of India....But believe me or not....If may be after a generation...I believe we have a chance may be Pakistan&BD can be a really good friends ....Otherwise....there is not any friend who is called permanent friend..

To OP:
Kindly learn something about geopolitics nation formulates policy on the basis of their interest

India and Pakistan are against each other on most of the issues but as a part of Business community, I have found tht People from both countries treat each other in more friendly manner compare to we, both us, treat others.
in business, Pakistan people trust Indians immediately, and so i found business man from India. I am talking abt those people who have their own business, things are bit different at MNCs level.

Therefore, I request to opener to remove Pakistan from India's Enemy list and India from Pakistan enemy list.
if 20 out of 100 are bad then it doesn't mean all are bad.

I think Nehru sowed the seeds of destruction of India when he turned his back on CABINET MISSION PLAN. Oh how the the mental pigmy like Nehru dug the grave of India.

A person can be described by the kind of friends he's having.

A person who has lots of wealthy, well-mannered, and popular friends is likely to be well-mannered and popular himself.
A person who has lots of thugs and gangsters as friends is likely to be a thug/gangster himself.

A person can be described by the kind of friends he's having.

A person who has lots of wealthy, well-mannered, and popular friends is likely to be well-mannered and popular himself.
A person who has lots of thugs and gangsters as friends is likely to be a thug/gangster himself.

Well said....

And when you have no friends, you can always hook up to the internet, adopt a false flag, and acquire friends based on your stolen identity. Of course, this won't net you any real friends, but at least your psychological trauma might be lessened.

And when you have no friends, you can always hook up to the internet, adopt a false flag, and acquire friends based on your stolen identity. Of course, this won't net you any real friends, but at least your psychological trauma might be lessened.

I did not know you are false flagged....

Back
Top Bottom