What's new

French JF-17 Deal Could Anger India

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm so they should save this money for 5th gen rather than now spending on 4th gen? wont these upgarded fighters with MKI give "more than Pakistan" (you know what im talking about) a tough time....I mean think MKI man.....
5. gen fighters will only arrive by the end of the decade, so if we don't upg the fighter, how should IAF defend against Su 27/30, J11 and J10 that all are more ore less at the same gen level as upg Mig 29, upg M2k and MKI now? So the upgrade makes a lot of sense of course, because these fighters will be the base of IAF till all LCA and MMRCA are inducted.
Isn't PAF upg F16 for the same reasons?

I think PAF should go for Sweden (Saab) for JF-17 Radar and other systems instead of France....

Regards,

Sunny

why Indian will get angry over JF17 deal b/w Pakistan military & French...they.Indian can buy anything from any country as much they can..but when pakistan wanna get few things they have an issue....look @ Indian military procuement in last 3 years and in coming 3 years compared to Pakistan..why are they so angry all the time..??????????

why Indian will get angry over JF17 deal b/w Pakistan military & French...they.Indian can buy anything from any country as much they can..but when pakistan wanna get few things they have an issue....look @ Indian military procuement in last 3 years and in coming 3 years compared to Pakistan..why are they so angry all the time..??????????

lol thats not a new thng dats an old stroy........actualy they simply cant bear the existence of Pakistan

Reactions: aks

all Pakistani armed forces and weapons are India centric is in it,you r adding french avionics in Jf 17 to make it a a better fighter (i am not telling it as a bad fighter,its a good one),its also India centric ,so what is wrong if our policy makers thinking prevention is better than cure

Last edited:
all Pakistani armed forces and weapons are India centric is in it,you r adding french avionics in Jf 17 to make it a a better fighter (i am not telling it as a bad fighter,its a good one),its also India centric ,so what is wrong if our policy makers thinking prevention is better than cure
Pakistan army is india centric, should not be a surprise but indian threat is multiple..... we are facing indian armed trained TTP... so we need drones and classical war equipment as well.
With nuclear detterance JF-17 avoinics will hardly be used against india.
any how... I hope Pakistan's and China's policy maker could learn from your policy makers.

these kind of preventions are purely made in INDIA.:haha:
cuz other countries including Pakistan,Play Chess of War in proper way with intelligence not by crying.:fie:
"mujay nai pata game dobara shuru karoo!
mujay jetna hai,ye mujay hara raha hai":lol::rofl:

Pakistan army is india centric, should not be a surprise but indian threat is multiple..... we are facing indian armed trained TTP... so we need drones and classical war equipment as well.
With nuclear detterance JF-17 avoinics will hardly be used against india.
any how... I hope Pakistan's and China's policy maker could learn from your policy makers.

Their is no evidence of Indian involvement in swat or nwfp or on balouch,you dont require a multirole fighter with french avoinics to fight with them, PA is more than enough...in case of any war over subcontinent (i wish tat shouldn't happen),these birds can cause trouble to us..every one can learn each other and improvise.

cuz other countries including Pakistan,Play Chess of War in proper way with intelligence not by crying.:fie:

preventions are duty of a goverment to protect its people from all kind of threats.international diplomacy cannot play with dice or in 64 squares,ther is not a case of cry here...
"of course we know the game we are playing it wisely
we always want to win no one can defeat us"
In real life there is no restarts,so our GoI has to do it on right time.

1947 se harte aa rahe ho :cheers:

kab tak maaf kare

jitna humari aadat hai :sniper:

Funny why should France care about what India thinks? France is a sovereign nation that can do whatever it wants.

its always the blame game.....us blaming neighbors....neighbors blaming us....its going on since more than half a century and will continue as long as our politicians want to do so...

its gud if pakistan gets french help...for their avionics..

Let France decide what they want to do, and surely they won't refrain from selling it to Pak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom