What's new

France will have to accept India’s binding conditions in MMRCA deal

Chanakyans should sound more logical in their demands. France won't have any shortfall of Importers if chanakyans don't buy. Brazil, Malaysia, Indoneshia, ME countries are all racing to modernise their AF. :coffee:

Right soo much excitement yet not a single order. Please, the Indian success could well be the springboard for further success. But right now none of the above nations have placed a single order and in fact many of these are swaying away from the Rafale.

Did you even read the news, the French don't have problem with ToT, they rather have problem with who will be responsible for the 108 jets that will be made in India. France wants its partner to get the lead role in building the jets, while the Indian government wants HAL to be responsible for the work with the French providing technical know how and support so there is no delay in the production.

So are U saying french will give U 100% TOT?:lol:

The problem with subcontractor may be the case but what makes U think french will give their priced technology to another country? There is no such thing call 100% TOT. Some core aspect of the tech is always reserved. But U Indians sound like U are an exception.

Right soo much excitement yet not a single order. Please, the Indian success could well be the springboard for further success. But right now none of the above nations have placed a single order and in fact many of these are swaying away from the Rafale.

SO U are saying that french are so desperate that they would lunatically give up their sensitive technology to India? Even Isrealis can't get near F22. :omghaha:

SO U are saying that french are so desperate that they would lunatically give up their sensitive technology to India? Even Isrealis can't get near F22. :omghaha:

Let's see who has the last laugh. By entering the MMRCA competition they were agreeing to adhere to certain levels of ToT. If they want to back on their word then they better be in for a rude-awakening.

The problem with subcontractor may be the case but what makes U think french will give their priced technology to another country? There is no such thing call 100% TOT. Some core aspect of the tech is always reserved. But U Indians sound like U are an exception.

If the French don't the Russians will or the European consortium will or the Americans could have - we were spoilt for choice. :lol:

No country gives 100% TOT to another country specially sensitive tech such as engine and AESA radars. Were chanakyans day dreaming about french giving up their priced techs to Indian plates?:cheesy:

Chanakyans should sound more logical in their demands. France won't have any shortfall of Importers if chanakyans don't buy. Brazil, Malaysia, Indoneshia, ME countries are all racing to modernise their AF. :coffee:

dont worry. they accepted the RFP terms before entering into bid. if they failed to keep there words then dassault is going to be a looser and not india. and dont worry all the countries above mentioned by you are swaying away from rafale and india will buy more no. of rafales then the combined procurement of all the above mentioned countries by you. and at last if this deal fails then dassault has to close their production lines after 5 years completing french requirements.

Don't call me Sir (or Madam if someone tells you the rumor :D). I think @sancho will give you the exact answer. :enjoy:

Rafale of course, since the first squad will be available in 2015/16, LCA MK2 only around 2018 and FGFA around 2020.

Btw, Krait did you voted for JR TTs? Check Last Hopes list and my post on Page 7 to choose 3 members.

Last edited by a moderator:

they are bound to if they want to win this contract..may i make you remember that Rafale won this competetion as L1 bidder.If they can't honor this agreement,we can always got to L2 bidder and both UK and Germany is shamelessly proposing us for reconsideration even now..so,looks like we really are an exception.

Cameron may push for Eurofighter Typhoon in India visit
and F-22 was not in MMRCA race.did it??so stop posting off topic.F-22 is the best fighter jet and will be the best for quite some years now..

No country gives 100% TOT to another country specially sensitive tech such as engine and AESA radars. Were chanakyans day dreaming about french giving up their priced techs to Indian plates?:cheesy:

Post reported. BTW I have equally fascinating names for people of your religion but wont wrestle with a p**!!

we have similar names for people of your region but won't make the mistake of writing it here dude
but bringing Chanakya into every debate wont change the fact that that how idiot or delusional you are

We are not dealing with France for the jet fighter project.
india is!

And I am sure given the same offer and counter offer the contract between China and France (barring a third party intervention) would have been long concluded in the midst of celebrative fanfare of hands-shaking, hugging and popping rounds and rounds of champagnes

And before the planes would have been delivered, China wud have cancelled the deal midway and 5 years after a proto Rafale known as R-10 would come up in CHina, right????????

Rafale of course, since the first squad will be available in 2015/16, LCA MK2 only around 2018 and FGFA around 2020.
Btw, Krait did you voted for JR TTs? Check Last Hopes list and my post on Page 7 to choose 3 members.
I strongly support Bang Galore. Will look at your choice.

We are not dealing with France for the jet fighter project.
india is!

And I am sure given the same offer and counter offer the contract between China and France (barring a third party intervention) would have been long concluded in the midst of celebrative fanfare of hands-shaking, hugging and popping rounds and rounds of champagnes

why are u so much interested in our matter and now let me telol u RAFALE IS A JUNK FOR OUR AIRFORCE AND DUE TO OUR CORRUPT MINISTERS WE ARE BUYING IT DRDO HAS FULL CAPABILITY OF PRODUCING F22 RAPTORS RIGHT FROM SCRATCH BUT U KNOW MINISTERS NEED KICKBACKS MONEY AND THATS WHY IT ALL SUCKS BY THE WAY DONT LAUGHT AT ME BECAUSE IT IS THE TRUTH.

Just check my post for further infos on candidates and take your own choice of course!

DRDO CAN MAKE A BETTER FIGHTER THEN RAFALE U KNOW WHAT MAKES THEM SUCK.

why are u so much interested in our matter and now let me telol u RAFALE IS A JUNK FOR OUR AIRFORCE AND DUE TO OUR CORRUPT MINISTERS WE ARE BUYING IT DRDO HAS FULL CAPABILITY OF PRODUCING F22 RAPTORS RIGHT FROM SCRATCH BUT U KNOW MINISTERS NEED KICKBACKS MONEY AND THATS WHY IT ALL SUCKS BY THE WAY DONT LAUGHT AT ME BECAUSE IT IS THE TRUTH.

U mean HAL...DRDO doesnt build planes.......what abt LCA? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom