What's new

France Puts Sale of Heavy Military Hardware to Pakistan on Hold

Please dont try to prove that your any different than south Asians. Pakistan was very much a part of India, please check your sources before you post such things, it only goes to prove the highly racist attitude carried by many Pakistanis.

We are a totally separate civilization to india, always have been, and that is not racist.

:woot::woot::woot:

France say no to Pakistan that why you dnt have any other option and go to China

Cause some think is better than nothing

Whatever helps you sleep better. But this is not me saying it but people who actually have first hand knowledge about the JF-17 project. Ask Nabil for starters, he can better educate you on this subject.

This is not to hurt anyone but the world history says..,there was no place called Pakistan on the face of earth before 1947. Please correct me if Im wrong.

Pakistan has been a reality for thousands of years in different forms.

ohh please educate yourself before spouting nonsense. Its common knowledge that JF-17 will use rd-93 until the domestic engine matures up. Rest were all rumors. There is no authentic source which claimed that JF-17 is going to use a French engine. The only negotiations were on the avionics part and MICA and since China came up with a better option, even that was scrapped.

China did not come up with a better option, France blocked the sale, and you guys had no other option but to go to China as always.

Ok not engine but Aviation's that you need

And because of this your super dupe JF17 till now not able to impress even a single customer (even with a cheap price) :P

Its getting inducted and for now PAF has its own order to fulfill unlike some which is still struggling to get inducted. People living in glass houses don't throw stones.

What different forms are you talking about Rafi?

Rafi is a known racist on this forum, he will somehow try to prove that all Pakistanis are direct descendants from a white complexion aryan race that has nothing to do with darker Indians.

China did not come up with a better option, France blocked the sale, and you guys had no other option but to go to China as always.

Here comes the expert on PAF. May i ask on what basis are you making such a comment?

Rafi is a known racist on this forum, he will somehow try to prove that all Pakistanis are direct descendants from a white complexion aryan race that has nothing to do with darker Indians.

There is nothing racist in it, only if you have some sort of inferior complex going around.

Not a racist a realist, dont cry please.

Here comes the expert on PAF. May i ask on what basis are you making such a comment?

can you prove that China came with a better option on avionics ? the only reason that Pakistan was looking for avionics from France was the inability of China to provide advanced system, something that the Chinese have accepted and are working on, so I dont know what you are arguing about. Im not an expert on the PAF, but you are not one also by the looks of it.

can you prove that China came with a better option on avionics ? the only reason that Pakistan was looking for avionics from France was the inability of China to provide advanced system, something that the Chinese have accepted and are working on, so I dont know what you are arguing about. Im not an expert on the PAF, but you are not one also by the looks of it.

Like i said before when i made this comment, its based on info from people who are very close to this project as has been established. The info is public and accessible on this very forum. I think i am going to take their word over some Indian experts wanna be. French avionics were based on RC-400 radar which does not offer anything superior over the KLJ-7, Infact KLJ has turned out to be much more potent then previously anticipated as per pilots and the recent news is that the block 2 of JF-17 50 of which will start coming from next year will have an AESA radar and SD-10b will be our standard bvr missile which falls in the same category as AMRAAM 120c-5.. Again this Info is available on the JF-17 thread. So i am not sure your argument of we having no choice and hence going for Chinese avionics is valid.

Back
Top Bottom