What's new

France Puts Sale of Heavy Military Hardware to Pakistan on Hold

Taiwan is a independent country and will never join China

What an Indian... :lol:

The Taiwanese government itself (KMT), does not consider Taiwan to be an independent country, and they follow the one-China policy.

You think you can overrule the Taiwanese government, sitting there in India?

Not a racist a realist, dont cry please.

Rafi, you claimed something about reality and different forms, if you can't prove it then you're lying and unaware of your own country's history. thanks.

The Taiwanese government itself (KMT), does not consider Taiwan to be an independent country, and they follow the one-China policy.

How come Taiwan is a different country then ??

Like i said before when i made this comment, its based on info from people who are very close to this project as has been established. The info is public and accessible on this very forum. I think i am going to take their word over some Indian experts wanna be. French avionics were based on RC-400 radar which does not offer anything superior over the KLJ-7, Infact KLJ has turned out to be much more potent then previously anticipated as per pilots and the recent news is that the block 2 of JF-17 50 of which will start coming from next year will have an AESA radar and SD-10b will be our standard bvr missile which falls in the same category as AMRAAM 120c-5.. Again this Info is available on the JF-17 thread. So i am not sure your argument of we having no choice and hence going for Chinese avionics is valid.

your whole post is based on speculations, i have nothing to argue there as I cant beat speculations with facts. I recommend you going through external sources about the procurement activities between France and Pakistan and what Pakistan really wanted. French avionics are far superior to that of the Chinese. Your arguments about the radar are invalid as well as your quoting selective facts and not the whole story. AESA ? are you really sure about that ?

Its getting inducted and for now PAF has its own order to fulfill unlike some which is still struggling to get inducted. People living in glass houses don't throw stones.

China preparing JF17 for other customers since long but after knowing the fact that no one is interested in this super duper fighter so they have no other option other than give this planes to Pakistan on loans

One China policy? If they believe in one China policy then why they're trying to get in UN with the name of Taiwan? I hope you know about ROC and PRC.

How come Taiwan is a different country then ??

You Indians are incredible, constantly making stupid remarks on other people's business, without the slightest clue of what you're talking about.

Try actually reading something about the KMT. They follow the one-China principe, i.e. they consider both China and Taiwan to be the same country.

Or ask your government to recognize Taiwan as an independent country. Put your money where your mouth is.

You Indians are incredible, constantly making stupid remarks on other people's business, without the slightest clue of what you're talking about.

Try actually reading something about the KMT.

Or ask your government to recognize Taiwan as an independent country. Put your money where your mouth is.

Dnt worry if Chinese policy for India not changed so Taiwan and Tibet both become Indian prime agenda

Try actually reading something about the KMT. They follow the one-China principe, i.e. they consider both China and Taiwan to be the same country.

Don't behave like a child and answer a simple question.. why Taiwan is trying to get to UN by the name of Taiwan? and if there's one China policy then what's the deal with ROC and PRC? if you can't answer it then just don't talk.

your whole post is based on speculations, i have nothing to argue there as I cant beat speculations with facts. I recommend you going through external sources about the procurement activities between France and Pakistan and what Pakistan really wanted. French avionics are far superior to that of the Chinese. Your arguments about the radar are invalid as well as your quoting selective facts and not the whole story. AESA ? are you really sure about that ?

No its not. I have given the source behind my post. People like Nabil and eaglehannon dont speak for the sake of post counting, they have established their reputation based on facts. I don't expect you to believe, you can continue to live in the world you have created, just don't insult our intelligence and of people who certainly know much more then internet warriors like you and me.

Don't behave like a child and answer a simple question.. why Taiwan is trying to get to UN by the name of Taiwan? and if there's one China policy then what's the deal with ROC and PRC? if you can't answer it then just don't talk.

Incredible Indians, you can't even do 5 seconds of your own reading. :rofl:

Kuomintang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kuomintang of China 中國國民黨, translated as the Chinese Nationalist Party or literally Chinese National People's Party,[6][7] is a political party of the Republic of China (Taiwan) whose guiding ideology is the Three Principles of the People. It can be seen romanized as Guomindang (according to the Pinyin transcription system) in some contexts. It is the founding and currently the ruling political party of the ROC.

Together with the People First Party and Chinese New Party, the KMT forms what is known as the Taiwanese Pan-Blue coalition, which supports eventual unification with the mainland.

However, the KMT has been forced to moderate their stance by advocating political and legal status quo of modern Taiwan. The KMT accepts a "One China Principle" - it officially considers that there is only one China and that the Republic of China (not the People's Republic of China) is its legitimate government.

Current president Ma Ying-jeou is the seventh KMT member to hold the office of the presidency.

PRC = People's Republic of China, ROC = Republic of China

They both claim to represent the same country, hence their adherence to the "one-China" principle.

The Indian government doesn't have the balls anyway, to recognize Taiwan, or Tibet as independent.

As I have already noted, the Taiwanese government itself (KMT) does not consider Taiwan independent, and the Tibetan government in exile does not consider Tibet independent, they only ask for more autonomy.

Kashmir however, that is a legitimate independence movement. Which is recognized as disputed territory by the UN, unlike Tibet, which no national government in the entire world recognizes as independent.

Typical Indians, no idea of what they are talking about...

The Indian government doesn't have the balls anyway, to recognize Taiwan, or Tibet as independent.

As I have already noted, the Taiwanese government itself (KMT) does not consider Taiwan independent, and the Tibetan government in exile does not consider Tibet independent, they only ask for more autonomy.

Kashmir however, that is a legitimate independence movement. Which is recognized as disputed territory by the UN, unlike Tibet, which no national government in the entire world recognizes as independent.

and how much time is required to make any territory disputed or not????????especially when UN is in the USA....:azn:
and how many times U.S has cared abt UN ..example is wmd in iraq...USA fooled whole world........

it seems that u r blindly and desperately trying to prove ur point and saying that no idea of talking about........:lol:...

suggestion->ur post doesnt suit according to the latest environment of the world:azn:

and how much time is required to make any territory disputed or not????????especially when UN is in the USA....:azn:
and how many times U.S has cared abt UN ..example is wmd in iraq...USA fooled whole world........

Then stop talking and do it. :azn:

India has been trying to destablize Tibet, since they hosted our largest separatist group in 1959.

But India has never had the balls to openly recognize Tibet as Independent.

You have ALREADY had over half a century to do it. Come on then, stop talking about it, and do it.

there is no legitimate independence movement.India and Pakistan says the land belongs to them so it is recognised as a disputed territory..but it doesn't matter since we control most of the land parts and pretty happy with it..it is pak who wants more and tried every trick in the book and failed every time.
today Taiwan is pretty much a independent country in effect..if tomorrow America change it's policy and provide arms and political support Taiwan will get the guts to declare independence..till then Taiwan is yours in paper.

Back
Top Bottom