What's new

France Puts Sale of Heavy Military Hardware to Pakistan on Hold

France is a double agent.

They sold Agosta's to Pakistan then offered more expensive Scorpenes to India, and we fell for the bait.

I have changed my mind, we should throw out Rafale out of MMRCA, Typhoon should be chosen.

Mirages must be upgraded but only if the pricing is economical.

I am really tired of these French fries now.

no one will save u from our nuke son, so dont waste your mony on useless arms purchase,neather this heavy arm can change your hungristan status to regional power,

your threatening a Russian with Pakistani nukes lol hilarious, dude Russia can wipe Pakistan off the map with only 2% of their nukes.

French engines for JFT. Humm that is a news to me. :lol:

Ok not engine but Aviation's that you need

And because of this your super dupe JF17 till now not able to impress even a single customer (even with a cheap price) :P

We aren't running out of money. Face it bro. You're the one facing massive weaponry shortages. We're just sweating it out in peace here. You on the other hand have this war going on.

You are not our bro's you are our eternal enemies of our race ;)

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Ok not engine but Aviation's that you need

And because of this your super dupe JF17 till now not able to impress even a single customer (even with a cheap price) :P

Thanks to the Russians we don't need the Frenchies.

Taiwan is a renegade province of China, Pakistan was never part of the indian civilization or was part of the country india, so a marked difference. :)

Taiwan is a independent country and will never join China

Taiwan is a renegade province of China, Pakistan was never part of the indian civilization or was part of the country india, so a marked difference. :)

Please dont try to prove that your any different than south Asians. Pakistan was very much a part of India, please check your sources before you post such things, it only goes to prove the highly racist attitude carried by many Pakistanis.

Pakistan was never part of the indian civilization or was part of the country india..

This is not to hurt anyone but the world history says..,there was no place called Pakistan on the face of earth before 1947. Please correct me if Im wrong.

And then and then and then, you tried to buy engines for the supreme JF 17

ohh please educate yourself before spouting nonsense. Its common knowledge that JF-17 will use rd-93 until the domestic engine matures up. Rest were all rumors. There is no authentic source which claimed that JF-17 is going to use a French engine. The only negotiations were on the avionics part and MICA and since China came up with a better option, even that was scrapped.

ohh please educate yourself before spouting nonsense. Its common knowledge that JF-17 will use rd-93 until the domestic engine matures up. Rest were all rumors. There is no authentic source which claimed that JF-17 is going to use a French engine. The only negotiations were on the avionics part and MICA and since China came up with a better option, even that was scrapped.

:woot::woot::woot:

France say no to Pakistan that why you dnt have any other option and go to China

Cause some think is better than nothing

:woot::woot::woot:

France say no to Pakistan that why you dnt have any other option and go to China

Cause some think is better than nothing

we are also developing our own tech, and the Frenchies will go back to normal once they bag the airplane deal.

Back
Top Bottom